Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
You know the entire narritive is about the misconceptions you have about all these monsters. Also you're forgetting important things like no one saying its full werewolf, but full beast. Did you see Nina's beast form? Even better did you see Nina and Peter running through the woods as full wolves? Most werewolves in fiction don't have three forms, they have one. Their full instictual werewolf form is a big ol wolf. The big ugly thing is the beast (even stated going full beast, not full werewolf). They aren't supposed to be pretty, they're monsters. Thats why they keep referencing the "Great Wolf" because its probably more like what you'd see in most fiction.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You know the entire narritive is about the misconceptions you have about all these monsters. Also you're forgetting important things like no one saying its full werewolf, but full beast. Did you see Nina's beast form? Even better did you see Nina and Peter running through the woods as full wolves? Most werewolves in fiction don't have three forms, they have one. Their full instictual werewolf form is a big ol wolf. The big ugly thing is the beast (even stated going full beast, not full werewolf). They aren't supposed to be pretty, they're monsters. Thats why they keep referencing the "Great Wolf" because its probably more like what you'd see in most fiction.
Yes.
And that is the issue.

Basically the "Full Beast" looks nothing like a werewolf, neither as seen from real wolves nor from other fiction.

That the full beast looks like a monster is well and good.
It should be.
The problem is as said it looks nothing like a wolf and thus if you first see this monster you would not immediately call it werewolf.
You would name it orc, ogre or simply monster.
But not werewolf.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
found it.
Do you remember the choices that led to banging rachel instead of just eating her out?
You need to have have as many affection points with her as possible. Then when you visit her parents with her, encourage her to explore her sexuality with you, tell her you can be a couple, and you should eventually get the option to have full blown sex with her.

Sep 3, 2020
Upload update pls

V0.7.13
Changelog:
-added about 5000 words
-added about 150 images
-added music in scene 11 of Ch07
-reworked scene 02 of Ch07
-updated dialogues in the rest of Ch07 that reference what happened in the previously mentioned scene
I think this is the most anticipated update of the entire game everybody wants to see how the problem

has been fixed monogamy players have been waiting for this for a long time

download link a download link my kingdom for a download link

Reactions: Abhai
Sep 3, 2020
Don't get your hopes up, brother. I'm not.
I know brother I know but after everything we monogamy players

gone through this could be what we've been waiting for

a chance to say we're not apologizing for shit because we've done nothing wrong

we've been with one girl and one girl only since the start

and we have rejected all of you

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know brother I know but after everything we monogamy players

gone through this could be what we've been waiting for

a chance to say we're not apologizing for shit because we've done nothing wrong

we've been with one girl and one girl only since the start

and we have rejected all of you
I hope you're right. But... That still leaves me dead in the water for an endin.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes