a chance to say we're not apologizing for shit because we've done nothing wrong

we've been with one girl and one girl only since the start

and we have rejected all of you
The man can dream :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I hope you are right an we will get our solo girl paths back

The question is, - who will be the pathfinder?:ROFLMAO:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
1) Is letting Dragomira be Dominant the ONLY way to progress with her?

2) The gallery unlocker shows a scene with Olga. But trying to open it crashes the game. Is the scene not-yet implemented or something? Or have I not chosen the right dialogues?

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1) Is letting Dragomira be Dominant the ONLY way to progress with her?

2) The gallery unlocker shows a scene with Olga. But trying to open it crashes the game. Is the scene not-yet implemented or something? Or have I not chosen the right dialogues?
1) nope, there are two paths (so far) with her.
2) not using that, yet i dont think there is a full sex/penetration with her just yet, so that could be it - a placeholder of sort.

Reactions: imzahai

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
1) nope, there are two paths (so far) with her.
2) not using that, yet i dont think there is a full sex/penetration with her just yet, so that could be it - a placeholder of sort.
So how do you get a more dominant scene with Drago? I tried multiple Dialogue options but they all seem to lead to the scene where she humiliates the MC or no scene at all. Is it tied to some earlier choice? The only old choices I remember were when you fantasize with the vampire guy and I chose all the more aggressive options then.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So how do you get a more dominant scene with Drago? I tried multiple Dialogue options but they all seem to lead to the scene where she humiliates the MC or no scene at all. Is it tied to some earlier choice? The only old choices I remember were when you fantasize with the vampire guy and I chose all the more aggressive options then.
Dragomira has two choices during that sex scene.
If you go along with her wishes and be dominated there is a second choice afterwards where MC can unleash the beast and dominate Dragomira.

And btw. that may or may not be "real".
I have a hard time picturing a fledgling werewolf physically overpowering a vampire hundreds of years old whose profession it was over long stretches to hunt and kill werewolves ...
Meaning the chance is relatively high she "wanted and allowed it" to happen despite her theatre skill.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
If you go along with her wishes and be dominated there is a second choice afterwards where MC can unleash the beast and dominate Dragomira.

I have a hard time picturing a fledgling werewolf physically overpowering a vampire hundreds of years old whose profession it was over long stretches to hunt and kill werewolves ...
Meaning the chance is relatively high she "wanted and allowed it" to happen despite her theatre skill.
It's possible. Improbable, yes. But still possible. I'm sure she just wanted to be dominated, as you said. I haven't seen the scene and never will, so, I honestly don't know.

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Well, thank you - I was wondering as well and selecting the other option looked to me as if you end the whole sequence then at first.
Anyway this is definitely a game to play from start till end again, when its complete. I like it, well, apart from that Anne character :LOL:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017

When I tried she just overpowered the MC. I'll try again but we'll see.

And there's nothing that says a young creature can't overpower a vampire regardless of age.

The whole "Constantly getting stronger" thing is not a universal vampire trait. It's pretty much just a True Blood/Vampire Diaries/Anne Rice thing, as far as broadly popular IPs go. There's plenty of fictional vampires who just cap at a certain point. Or who have wildly inconsistent power ranges. Heck the ONLY interesting thing about Twilight vamps was the rather logical explanation they have for why YOUNGER vampires are the most physically powerful. And it makes WAY more sense than "They get stronger just because".

EDIT: Figured it out. You have to refuse to let her drink your blood on the couch AND "leave". Then you get an option to spy on her and THEN you get one more option to go in and only at the door do you finally get the "unleash the beast" option. I was following the walkthrough guide and even when I deviated from it the "leave" option looked so final I didn't pursue it.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
And there's nothing that says a young creature can't overpower a vampire regardless of age.

The whole "Constantly getting stronger" thing is not a universal vampire trait. It's pretty much just a True Blood/Vampire Diaries/Anne Rice thing, as far as broadly popular IPs go. There's plenty of fictional vampires who just cap at a certain point. Or who have wildly inconsistent power ranges. Heck the ONLY interesting thing about Twilight vamps was the rather logical explanation they have for why YOUNGER vampires are the most physically powerful. And it makes WAY more sense than "They get stronger just because".
A couple of things:

As said Dragomira was a werewolf hunter for a couple of centuries. You are ... not really successful for long if the prey you hunt is way stronger than you.
Especially since werewolves are intelligent human beings and retain their full mental capabilities in transformation.
Meaning she is extremely likely physically stronger than the strongest werewolf.
That is the main reason why I believe that she is playing to be overpowered by the fledgling Werewolf and she WANTED to be fucked.

The older a vampire gets the more experience s/he gets and the more time for training s/he has as well. And I'm not only talking about physical training but mental one as well. Like turning into bat/mist, fly, mental domination/seduction, ...

I'll ignore the section you said about Twilight and making sense.
Call me old fashioned if you must but in my time vampires sucked blood and not cock.
That's succubus territory ...

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
A couple of things:

As said Dragomira was a werewolf hunter for a couple of centuries. You are ... not really successful for long if the prey you hunt is way stronger than you.
Especially since werewolves are intelligent human beings and retain their full mental capabilities in transformation.
Meaning she is extremely likely physically stronger than the strongest werewolf.
That is the main reason why I believe that she is playing to be overpowered by the fledgling Werewolf and she WANTED to be fucked.

The older a vampire gets the more experience s/he gets and the more time for training s/he has as well. And I'm not only talking about physical training but mental one as well. Like turning into bat/mist, fly, mental domination/seduction, ...

I'll ignore the section you said about Twilight and making sense.
Call me old fashioned if you must but in my time vampires sucked blood and not cock.
That's succubus territory ...
Every single story about regular humans successfully hunting vampires(Ancient and young alike), werewolves, demons and more would rather vigorously disagree with the notion that you can't hunt prey stronger than you successfully for any length of time.

Heck, every big game hunter currently living in the real world today would similarly challenge that idea.

All we know is that Dragomira was a successful werewolf hunter. We have been given ZERO info on the specifics of how. If all she needs is a precious few seconds to strike a killing blow before they can become strong enough to overpower her, well then it makes sense how she hunted them successfully for so long.

I mean let's look at the Underworld movies. The early ones, before Selene went Maximum Mary Sue and could solo anything anytime for any reason. She was capable of fighting evenly with werewolves in human form, and even overpowering them but when they went beastmode she relied on guns or ran the hell away from them as fast as she could.

Even in stories that do lean into the trope of Vampires getting more powerful with time "just because" they will often introduce that the power boost Werewolves get after they change shapes is sufficient to overcome all but the most ancient and powerful vampires of all. Twilight and Vampire Diaries being good examples. In those sort of settings when Vampires need to beat a werewolf they make a point of how critical it is they do so BEFORE the wolf has time to change forms and try their best to avoid confronting them otherwise.

There's ALOT of variations to how supernatural critter powers compare. Some favor vampires. Some favor werewolves. Some favor Chupacabras and Snarks. lol.

We just don't know enough about the critters in this setting to have a clear picture of how they truly stack up against each other. I mean heck, even amongst the Werewolves at this point the MC is quite a bit more powerful than most at the college and he hasn't even been training that long. Who's to say there aren't Werewolves out there beyond the college who've trained their powers and fighting skills far beyond the MC who could make complete and total mincemeat out of Dragomira even in their human forms?

Well, the Dev I guess. If he cares enough to start quantifying these things.

As for Dragomira and the MC i agree: She definitely WANTED that dicking.

But her reaction afterwards made it fairly clear she didn't want it to happen the way it did. Actually ended up feeling a bit rapey. I'm sure she could have overpowered the MC in human form. She does if you go in there in human form. But all the available evidence so far seems to suggest Werewolves in beast form are a match(physically at least) for even elder vampires, and stronger werewolves like the MC can match even ancient vamps in his beast form. They might still have an experience advantage but experience only matters if the raw physical ability gap isn't that large.

We don't yet know enough about the gap in raw physical power between wolves and vamps for this setting.

All that's assuming we're talking about a head-to-head fist/claw fight. In an actual hunt where the hunter is using tools, guile, and stealth....even humans become a viable threat.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Every single story about regular humans successfully hunting vampires(Ancient and young alike), werewolves, demons and more would rather vigorously disagree with the notion that you can't hunt prey stronger than you successfully for any length of time.

Heck, every big game hunter currently living in the real world today would similarly challenge that idea.

All we know is that Dragomira was a successful werewolf hunter. We have been given ZERO info on the specifics of how. If all she needs is a precious few seconds to strike a killing blow before they can become strong enough to overpower her, well then it makes sense how she hunted them successfully for so long.

I mean let's look at the Underworld movies. The early ones, before Selene went Maximum Mary Sue and could solo anything anytime for any reason. She was capable of fighting evenly with werewolves in human form, and even overpowering them but when they went beastmode she relied on guns or ran the hell away from them as fast as she could.

Even in stories that do lean into the trope of Vampires getting more powerful with time "just because" they will often introduce that the power boost Werewolves get after they change shapes is sufficient to overcome all but the most ancient and powerful vampires of all. Twilight and Vampire Diaries being good examples. In those sort of settings when Vampires need to beat a werewolf they make a point of how critical it is they do so BEFORE the wolf has time to change forms and try their best to avoid confronting them otherwise.

There's ALOT of variations to how supernatural critter powers compare. Some favor vampires. Some favor werewolves. Some favor Chupacabras and Snarks. lol.

We just don't know enough about the critters in this setting to have a clear picture of how they truly stack up against each other. I mean heck, even amongst the Werewolves at this point the MC is quite a bit more powerful than most at the college and he hasn't even been training that long. Who's to say there aren't Werewolves out there beyond the college who've trained their powers and fighting skills far beyond the MC who could make complete and total mincemeat out of Dragomira even in their human forms?

Well, the Dev I guess. If he cares enough to start quantifying these things.

As for Dragomira and the MC i agree: She definitely WANTED that dicking.

But her reaction afterwards made it fairly clear she didn't want it to happen the way it did. Actually ended up feeling a bit rapey. I'm sure she could have overpowered the MC in human form. She does if you go in there in human form. But all the available evidence so far seems to suggest Werewolves in beast form are a match(physically at least) for even elder vampires, and stronger werewolves like the MC can match even ancient vamps in his beast form. They might still have an experience advantage but experience only matters if the raw physical ability gap isn't that large.

We don't yet know enough about the gap in raw physical power between wolves and vamps for this setting.
How other media portraits the relationship and strength between different fantasy races is completely irrelevant, the only thing that counts is how the Dev of this VN wants it to be. If he says Dragomira is the most powerful hunter in history that's how it is.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How other media portraits the relationship and strength between different fantasy races is completely irrelevant, the only thing that counts is how the Dev of this VN wants it to be. If he says Dragomira is the most powerful hunter in history that's how it it.
Being the best big game hunter on earth doesn't mean you can beat a lion to death with your barehands.

Yes, the Dev said Dragomira's the best werewolf hunter. That doesn't mean she was running around challenging them to fisticuffs at Sunset. That means she was HUNTING.

Van Helsing HUNTS Vampires too. He doesn't BRAWL them. Unless he's being played by Hugh Jackman.

I'm sure Dragomira is serious business when she's got all her silver blades, crossbow, assault rifle and battle armor on. Whatever her hunting kit looks like. But she was butt naked in her bedroom with a dripping pussy when this particular werewolf showed up in full beast form. SHE was the one hunted in this scene.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Being the best big game hunter on earth doesn't mean you can beat a lion to death with your barehands.

Yes, the Dev said Dragomira's the best werewolf hunter. That doesn't mean she was running around challenging them to fisticuffs at Sunset. That means she was HUNTING.

Van Helsing HUNTS Vampires too. He doesn't BRAWL them. Unless he's being played by Hugh Jackman.

I'm sure Dragomira is serious business when she's got all her silver blades, crossbow, assault rifle and battle armor on. But she was butt naked in her bedroom, pussy dripping when this particular werewolf showed up in full beast form. SHE was the one hunted in this scene.
Exactly, what the Dev says is the canon of this story, if he says she's best then she is.

Reactions: TheCrimsonRevenger

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I don't know, are we?
Seems so. I agree Dragomira is the best werewolf hunter.

All i'm arguing is that being the best hunter of something does not mean that thing can't physically overpower you if it gets close enough.

Ask any Lion hunter who ever ran out of bullets out on the Serengeti.

You'll have to wait for a lion to poop them out though. lol

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes