Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to play it but there isn't harem tag anywhere and I only play games with harem route. Dev confirmed no harem ? Ty in advance
Yes, No, Maybe and everything in between.

First it was a harem due to a misinterpretation of the TAG by the dev.
Then it was not a harem with that false TAG removed.
Then on pressure of players a harem was shoehorned in and in the process players that dared to not chose a single one of the LI got punished for it.
Now it is "fixed" a tiny bit for not-harem players. They still get punished, but it "only" is by an insane witch ...

Basically yes.
This is a harem game without a TAG as apparently because it was initially removed F95 is not adding it again.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.13

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
Updated to v0.7.13

Enjoy !

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I wanted to play it but there isn't harem tag anywhere and I only play games with harem route. Dev confirmed no harem ? Ty in advance
It's not a full harem, only partial, at least so far, 4 girls out of many, that is if I remember it right. Hence no harem tag.

Though I haven't played any further after that abrupt scene at the beginning of ch7

Also in case if you just want to get every scene and bang everybody in one playthrough, - there will be choices like - to go with one girl or to go with another, so, going with 1st one excludes content with another, so you won't get all scenes anyway, again, that is If I remember it right

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sngo

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Is the spanking scene(s) in the game yet? I just saw that it was a planned tag, but I am not sure if it was implemented yet.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes