Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
still waiting for lenny's sister to show up. don't disappoint me dev
It is very likely that she is a red herring.

By that I mean not real and not even (fully if at all) planned. Only the mention that she allegedly exists.
It basically is the same concept with which "How I met your mother" strung the audience along for 9 seasons.
Meaning IF she exists we will see her in the successor of the successor at the earliest ...

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
A nice thing about waiting on the mac version is that it ends up being a few patches of waiting. So all those one scene updates become a bit longer.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There's something fishy about Lenny. Also this whole his sister thing.
Yeah ...
You could say he is a total slimeball ...

I think the sister was the succubus chick in admissions.
The succubus goes by the name of Felvia.
She is a lesser demon in employ of the school for several years and is not related to a slime by virtue of her race being confirmed and aforementioned heritage.
There are stories surrounding her that due to her race she is a literal maneater and was severely reprimanded not to kill any students for nourishment (prime example of Death by Snu Snu).

Lenny almost certainly would wish that this sex bomb was his sister, but it is so unlikely the chance for that is negative 10 at max.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yes, No, Maybe and everything in between.

First it was a harem due to a misinterpretation of the TAG by the dev.
Then it was not a harem with that false TAG removed.
Then on pressure of players a harem was shoehorned in and in the process players that dared to not chose a single one of the LI got punished for it.
Now it is "fixed" a tiny bit for not-harem players. They still get punished, but it "only" is by an insane witch ...

Basically yes.
This is a harem game without a TAG as apparently because it was initially removed F95 is not adding it again.
That's ... a bit concerning in terms of the overall direction of the game. I'm a harem fan but I won't talk shit with games that clearly don't want to be that way. But this kind of ambiguity can be really annoying.

Reactions: acondo

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Has the harem thing been fixed as of this update? Mainly the part where you completely ignore some LI, but then they all of a sudden appear and act like you've cheated on them and hate you for wanting them in some kind of werewolf pack harem.

Reactions: Call of Booty

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I discovered this game yesterday and after a couple of hours I was really surprised about the quality of renders, characters and overall setting. I'd like to get it from Steam now to show a little support but Is that version is the same as this one here, because on on Store Page on Early Access tab it says that it contains first 5 chapters? Wanted to ask before in case the store page wasn't updated yet. Thank you.

Aug 7, 2020
I discovered this game yesterday and after a couple of hours I was really surprised about the quality of renders, characters and overall setting. I'd like to get it from Steam now to show a little support but Is that version is the same as this one here, because on on Store Page on Early Access tab it says that it contains first 5 chapters? Wanted to ask before in case the store page wasn't updated yet. Thank you.
on steam the game is updated to chapter 6 (I have to correct the pages :X) it will be updated to chapter 7 towards the end of the month (If or in the worst case early next month P ) on steam I only update the complete chapters (it would be a mess to give tight updates there too )

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog and DeFuZe

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
on steam the game is updated to chapter 6 (I have to correct the pages :X) it will be updated to chapter 7 towards the end of the month (If or in the worst case early next month P ) on steam I only update the complete chapters (it would be a mess to give tight updates there too )
Thank you for the quick answer, I got it on Steam and in the meantime I will catch up to the latest episode. Aside from the long monologues and some instances where MC is very annoying the game does have a huge potential. Good luck with the development.

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I'm getting an error when I load the game. I installed the updated version on top of the 7.10 version(name change of file to 7.13) then installed the mod(loaded it into main game folder, then dropped the game folder into the main game folder)[some games don't auto install into the right place and create the mod folder on the drive/dir, so I usually put them in the main game folder so it's easy to find] this is the traceback I get;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02A - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy", line 2946, in script
old "Inventa una bugia"
File "game/tl/ENG/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02A - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy", line 2946, in script
old "Inventa una bugia"
Exception: A translation for "Inventa una bugia" already exists at game/tl/ENG/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02 - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy:3187.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MonsterCollege-0.7.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MonsterCollege-0.7.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Inventa una bugia"
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
old "Inventa una bugia"
File "D:\MonsterCollege-0.7.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2751, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "D:\MonsterCollege-0.7.13-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 475, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "D:\MonsterCollege-0.7.13-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 415, in add
raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Exception: A translation for "Inventa una bugia" already exists at game/tl/ENG/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02 - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy:3187.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Feb 27 07:08:37 2024

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I'm getting an error when I load the game. I installed the updated version on top of the 7.10 version(name change of file to 7.13) then installed the mod(loaded it into main game folder, then dropped the game folder into the main game folder)[some games don't auto install into the right place and create the mod folder on the drive/dir, so I usually put them in the main game folder so it's easy to find] this is the traceback I get;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would you install the 7.13 OVER the old 7.10???? Just extract the 7.13 and it will create ITS OWN FOLDER, delete the old 7.10 and play the new game. It's not an update only patch that needs to be added to the old one.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
I don't usually have a problem with this. It saves you having to move your saves. I've had to restart the game now because nothing works - saves ect. I reloaded the game as you stated and I still got nothing and had to restart. Even now with the restart I have problems and just ignore to move forward.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Very good game. I played it last time in August 2023 and checked it again yesterday. There are a lot of new content.

The story is good, the girls are great. Keep it going dev!

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
I don't usually have a problem with this. It saves you having to move your saves. I've had to restart the game now because nothing works - saves ect. I reloaded the game as you stated and I still got nothing and had to restart. Even now with the restart I have problems and just ignore to move forward.
Hmm as stated before it's better to extract the new version to its own folder. Then simply copy the game\save folder from the old version to the new ones game folder and you're good. If you installed a mod, the mod could be the problem, especially if it's not for that specific version you try to run.

Edit:
Tried it myself again, as described above, works fine, without a mod that is. You might need to put the mod in the game as well if you played with it before.
From the modders dev notes:
- I do not advice to play any new version with a modded save as i did some modification in the variable of the game in order to make it more of a harem game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes