fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

If MC had no choice, what is the point of choosing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck at the same point as shown in the attachment inside the spoiler (MC in shower, all menu choices grayed out). How do I get past it?

EDIT: I've examined the script files, looks like this is near the end up the v0.7.13 update, and that the only thing I'm missing is a 'coming soon' screen.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The game ends right after .. in effect, you still do not need to, just wait for the next update.
I'm stuck at the same point as shown in the attachment inside the spoiler (MC in shower, all menu choices grayed out). How do I get past it?
What I did was

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just tried this game and I will continue to try it.
Now the MC did not appear to be your normal run of the mill preadolescent pervert douchebag MC.
You know the type they can only think it terms of woman being just holes for him to fuck.
I say appeared to be because now I'm not so sure that wouldn't of been preferable.
Instead we have a supossedly mature, intelligent student studying psychology.
That in his internal monologues atleast comes across more like a creepy aspiring serial rapist.
It's not from that conversation surely?.
I mean she not the succubus secretary he atleast had an excuse for jumping to these sort of inner thought conclusions when he was with and talking to her.
And sadly its not the only time it now seems this is his natural random thought process when meeting or talking to any female.
And my MC has only got as far as meeting the Dean for the first time.
Ok maybe he's not quite a potential serial rapist he's possibly just a potential creepy stalker.
Yes I know it's a game and all the girls will want him what would be the point if they didn't.
But it doesn't stop me cringing every time he thinks this shit.
All while having what appears to be a completely innocent conversation.
Apart from that the game itself seems interesting the MC is apparently a bit creepy but not a wimp.
The girls except the Gorgon (just something about the snake hair that makes her look like she's balding) are quite sexy especially the Vamp Teacher.
So I will try to play on and hope the MC's doesn't get cringier.
Of corse this is purely just my own personal opinion

Just Saying

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
That's ... a bit concerning in terms of the overall direction of the game. I'm a harem fan but I won't talk shit with games that clearly don't want to be that way. But this kind of ambiguity can be really annoying.
Bran's pretty much spot on but I would disagree mildly that the Dev was pressured into introducing harem elements. Sure alot of people expressed disappointment that it wasn't a harem game but this thread is 125 pages long as I can't think of any such discussions that took up more than a handful of pages here and there. I got over it quickly enough, so I think most people did too.

But at the end of the day, the Dev is making this game for the same reason everyone makes these sort of games: Money.

Nobody is here for the artistic expression, kids.

Anybody who pretends to be here for the artistic expression is just trying to get money from the pretentious crowd.

I suspect the Dev simply realized at some point that he could get more money AND suffer less stress trying to write and render a million branching paths for all the LIs if he just gave the people what they want.

I ain't mad at 'im.

I guess some might consider that pressure, but I see it more as incentive.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
I suspect the Dev simply realized at some point that he could get more money AND suffer less stress trying to write and render a million branching paths for all the LIs if he just gave the people what they want.
These branching path LIs games never really work, people expect content and when you divide the already meager amount by X times, you're left with scraps.

Make a progressive LI story or a single LI story if you want, but branching the LIs is just locking chunks of content behind replays that people won't even begin to consider. This is why most games branch as little as possible, they'll usually give only a false sense of choice where the branching will hook right back into the main branch.

I don't care about harem, i just don't want to be forced to replay through a linear VN to access its content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game works with the harem, even if solely for the fact that MC can literally be the pack leader and whomever watched even a tiny bit of wolf lore - the pack leader has absolute control over his pack and all his betas will never challenge him.
Remember that MC starts this game with a GF and they go into the biggest step of their relationship - moving in together. MC in this game has a GF, is not run of the mill, not a geek, not a beef cake - MC is a guy who got a girl head over heels for him - this is the kind of fun every and all human beings crave for as a wonderland story where the girl chooses them - MC has already been chosen.

Now, MC is in a competitive environment and sex is not presented as a tool to get girls, but as a tool to appease their idea of friendship.

In any environment with many colegues who feel a duty to engage with MC, his ability to come out on top from confrontations will make him desireble.

According to many hook up artists - girls who see other girls fawn over a guy will desire that guy like a commodity and girls will always enjoy the courtship of womanisers for the thrill of making fun of him is nothing else - MC is written as a commodity and everyone wants a piece of him - to beat up - his fellow wolves, to romance - his fellow ladies , to enthrall in their activities - the fight club leader, the wolves leader, the witch, the medusa, the vampire.

MC has experienced the peak of his relationship bangign his long time GF and being goaded into moving in with her. MC has it in his mind that girls want exclusivity and MC also has a very good idea where this is ehaded - his long time GF showed him where exclusive relationship could end up in the best scenario he already lived briefly - mindblowing sex and moving in with your bethrothed.

On the other hand, this game proposes the harem path like just another path, so to this point, the greatest rewards for even the girls who might fancy a harem out of curiosity if nothing else, their scenes will be lacking if MC is fooling aroudn with too many others.

These branching path LIs games never really work
I say appeared to be because now I'm not so sure that wouldn't of been preferable.
Instead we have a supossedly mature, intelligent student studying psychology.
That in his internal monologues atleast comes across more like a creepy aspiring serial rapist.
As it stands right now, MC is better off with a singular relationship with his wolf babe .. .or his medusa ... or his vampire - these three give MC the most satisfyingly mindblowing satisfaction ...

Going for contending girls could work going into the harem roadblock, where MC hits the roadblock of being streassed too thin to make any of his relationships work.

MC is clueless .. which is not to say the girls are any better, as the wolf girl chooses MC after her former BF literally leaves her for dead in the trials- the dickest of moves for any alfa if I ever saw one. The Witch speaks of exclusivity - dissing the medusa, but at the harem talks, she just says she is not more than a hook up and she likes it like that.

The vampire is turning her whole persona and clothes on a dime, MC cannot get a lock on her actual feelings for too long.

So long, this has been the experimentation phase .. MC can now see and make the player have a somewhat informed decision about what he wants to do going forward in this game.

Reactions: shark911

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Heya
Tried this game and it kinda a bit of a mess, want to ask is it like this only in my playthrough?

I tried solo paths, then I tried to not to get engaged (harem or whatever it is).
So...
1) With Rachel - when she asks about us to be a thing - I said "Not so fast, lets keep it vague for now"
2) Then with Sophia - the same, I said that we need some time to become official

And it was nothing out of the ordinary until Nina meets us at the country yard and tells about being a pack leader having his own harem. This is when interesting part comes:
If we answer - NO, you only want to be with us for your benefit jada jada.. (actually thanks Dev for such option) - it's all fine... but..
If we answer "YES, I want you" then magic starts: we get a couple of scenes - first with MC, Ann and Nina (Nina acts like she is MC's GF), then Ann leaves but in a moment we get the scene with MC, Ann and Sophia (Sophia acts like MC's GF even though we are not officially a thing) and then Ann leaves, but in moment again we have the same scene with MC, Ann and Rachel (Rachel acts like MC is her BF even though we are not)... sooo...what is going on?)))

There were also other inconsistencies, but I didn't bother because they were minor

Also - what's with LI's abrupt/suspicious behaviour on poly-path (harem or whatever it is), Nina had quite the outburst when Sophia called and then acts like nothing happen, it looked like she was deeply in love with MC, she she is more like "I want to be with, because you will be a leader of pack", or Sophia, who was talking about exclusive relationship and now she considers it as a hookup, there were some weird moment with other too, but with these two it really catches the eye, honestly at some moment i thought it was Lenny in a Nina's body lol

Kind of, a bit of a mess, if you aske me. Especially the way how girls attitude changes abruptly, it just pulls off of the context and breaks the immersion.

Technical info - version of the game 0.7.13 and I also used mod as well.
I also have the game on the steam, but there are only 6 chapters there so I can't compare, cause "magic starts" in 7th ch.
And, yes, I read the thread and I know that there were inconsistencies before, but I though it was all fixed.

Oh, also, at the end of the 6th ch there is a switch (all girls/one girl), but it changes nothing in a game.

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

At version 0.8.0

Hey everyone!
A new update is available, bringing the whole of Chapter 7 on Steam!
It took a while, but it's the largest Chapter yet.
I hope you'll enjoy!

The update includes 20 new scenes with:
- over 42000 words
- over 1600 new images
- 19 new animations
- 7 new achievements
- various bug fixes

442a954d549c387866249af6df8720b38f7080e9.jpg

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just played the latest Steam version, great update all around, did not encounter any bugs or typos so far. I do have a question about gallery, how do you unlock the last 2 scenes. I figured out about the other variations with the devil contract but I have no clue about the final 2 scenes.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I'm playing the latest version on Steam and French is available but the game is mainly in Italian.
It's frankly embarrassing. :cautious:

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Alright, ya bastage, I bought it on steam.

How do I get my current save into the steam version so I don't have to start all over again?

Skip that, I figured it out.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.13

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
I'm using your mod and the compressed version, I tried to play this scene 1710650528547.png but no matter the dialogue I can't choose the green dialogue 1710650608721.png and progress to the next scene

update: on 3rd page, this scene 1710651063476.png doesn't end by itself and instead continue the main story

update 21st page, there's an untranslated bit 1710651917280.png
when playing this scene 1710652063775.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: El_Loco
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes