Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
that choice is only available if you chose to train your sense of smell earlier. if the choice is greyed out, it's because you didn't train the related ability. this means some dialogue will be different
I did train smell. Even have the point for it.

1688960397831.png

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
that could be a bug. you might wanna restart and see if it happens again. also I can't remember if you can train smell 2x before this fight or if it's just the one time
It's just once that you train. But yeah. I restarted and am at the point where I chose smell again:
1688962635967.png

Edit:
It worked this time. So, must've been a weird bug. I don't know. Seems like I get strange bugs more than anyone. :LOL:

1688963626427.png

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Edit: just for clarity, since we ARE playing as a werewolf, will there be any sex scenes when we're transformed?
wait, you are a werewolf?
the male in the sample pics looks like a vampire.
do werewolves just look like vampires in this game?

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha ok the scene with the MC and friends having lunch and there is a huge ass Turkey on the table

At first i thought that it was a Home EC class of some kind then i realized it was just the MC's lunch

I had a good laugh at that great game keep it up

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This was pretty good, the writing at the beginning was a bit strange but by the end I didn't notice it. Props on the different races/creatures, they are very diverse. Hoping for more.

Mar 18, 2019
Finally got to this. Gotta say this is a fair bit more interesting than most things I have tried.

The writing is not completely top notch, but it is quite good. The parts which irk me the most are pacing and internal consistency problems like the fighting ring proceeding far too quickly, there ain't no way in hell we should be able to do anything vs the champ from how much he was hyped, for example. Another example would be getting told "vampires have no smell", but then consistently being able to use smell to track them. The humor is well written, the inner monologues are the weakest part, and the implied dangers in interacting with other characters and the sense of "something ain't right" are very well done. We will see if something comes out of it or if the choices turn out to be just a placebo.

Will keep this on my watchlist, depending on the pacing of updates and the story developments this might even go on my "support" list.

Oh, and I'm already putting my chips down on the "stupid" vamp being the villain.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The most unrealistic part about this game is that the dad has literally no reaction to his son's giant floppy were-dong just swanging out when he walks into the room

Nobody is that calm

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The most unrealistic part about this game is that the dad has literally no reaction to his son's giant floppy were-dong just swanging out when he walks into the room

Nobody is that calm
dad prolly has twice the size so he isn't phased by it :ROFLMAO:

Aug 7, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have made version 0.4, I hope I have fixed the messes you have pointed out to me and not introduced anything unpleasant.

change log :
- all sex scenes should be avoidable.
- the storyline up to the end of chapter 4
- + 600 new pictures
- + 11 new videos
- new music and new vfx
- all my efforts :D

Monster College V 0.4
PC :

Mac:

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This game is criminally underrated, i can honestly never think of a game where the monster girls(truly monster ones) are actually sexy with some indviduality. Almost all the monster girls even the side characters are really well done, and the plot seems interesting. Though, honestly the world building and lore could've been expanded upon even more especially the MC's family history cause it just comes out of nowhere in the story. The game seems to suffer from a pacing issue where at times the story moves very fast and then moves very slow. There are also a large number of LI's so i hope the progress with some LI's would be faster in future updates. Overall, its a very interesting game and already wishlisted in steam.

Personally, i thought this game was some 2d or rpgm or koikatsu game sitting in my folder while browsing through games, since there are so much games with "monster" in their title here at F95zone...maybe some other less generic title like "Silverleaf" or "The Wellwoods" or any other title could help with some visibility, just my two cents.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
This game isn't a harem, so why does the dev force interactions with all the girls? Is it because he wants to force drama where no drama needs to happen?

jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
Think there is an error in the choices. Blurred it as it contains a spoiler.
When talking with Emily about hooking up with Nina the "That's Right" choice shows up when you don't hook up with her and is blacked out when you do.

jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you to the developer for making it so the sex scenes are optional. The game is great and it might be nitpicky but still think there are way to many thoughts of the mc wanting to hook up with everyone. Like helping Rachel and she kisses you on the cheek and the thought is "I hope this is a preview, and not the final prize" Especially if we are going to have to help her. I understand for story telling purposes and not having to many paths there are events that need to happen but if I'm not interested in someone that way it makes these events worse. If we are choosing to do romantic things with the character add that stuff in but otherwise it is off putting and could be blatantly against the choices we've made previously in the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monster College [v0.4] [Monster Eye Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,67 GB / 379 MB - MonsterCollege-0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,65 GB / 365 MB - MonsterCollege-0.4.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes