mc "(I don't, though...)"

# game/script/cap_04/cap_04_sc_03 - Nina_Bosco_Scopatina.rpy:44
translate ENG cap_04_sc_03_62292a45:

# mc "(Devo dirglielo.)"
mc "(I have to stop her.)"

$ cap_04_sc_03_01 = 2

View attachment 2781403
Thanks
luckily I had a save where I chose "I didn't want to", which unlocked the option

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Sep 3, 2020
She is too ugly.
Only goat girl is more less-charming.
Yes, Rachel is not young Kate Backinsale in her best days.
View attachment 2781475

For Kate Beckinsale as vampire girl I would do anything.
For Rachel with such ugly painting I would do nothing.
my brother I know what you mean me and you both love bad girls

good girls are so boring but I understand what you mean about her but I don't think Rachel is ugly

I just think from certain angles she looks bad

but I think when you look at that face from straight on it looks beautiful
screenshot0001.png

Sep 3, 2020
Do you remember that 1) she is not smart; 2) you both are from different species, so this mean: no children in the future; 3) she is not the best possibility in the university?
Rachel is so levels down, if we look on Dragomira.
So - why we need a dried rusk, if we can to have a piece of cake?
Dragomira is this cake.
Compare with her Rachel is just infantile teenager. Without money, without brains, without contacts. You will need to babysit her veeery long time. In her thinking she will be a kid all her life, if she will not change into different personality.
I don't know bro maybe or maybe not but I know you're wrong about the children

you've never heard of a hybrid

a half-vampire and half werewolf

usually, they're more powerful than vampires and werewolves with none of the weaknesses
main-qimg-ccaf371ddd02b74499a5c16eeb427cd0-lq (1).jpg
some of them even have unique powers of Their Own

MonsterEyeGames

back me up here bro:oops:

Reactions: Sweet Force
Sep 3, 2020
I hate bad girls.
Good girls are not boring.
Dragomira is not a bad "girl". She just try to look strong, but she is too much woman, and I can look through the women. I know, HOW they think and react. I see her pain, weak points and dramas from the past very well.
There's no bad girls at that moment in the university.
Perhaps gorgon-girl try to play her own game, but it's possible to put her down and show her her own place.

And we are not brothers.
when I say bad girls I mean girls that are tough

and all Pervert are brothers and sisters
it is our code

• Haha

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I hate bad girls.
Good girls are not boring.
Dragomira is not a bad "girl". She just try to look strong, but she is too much woman, and I can look through the women. I know, HOW they think and react. I see her pain, weak points and dramas from the past very well.
There's no bad girls at that moment in the university.
Perhaps gorgon-girl try to play her own game, but it's possible to put her down and show her her own place.

And we are not brothers.
mother_of_god.gif
shoosh.gif

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't know bro maybe or maybe not but I know you're wrong about the children

you've never heard of a hybrid

a half-vampire and half werewolf

usually, they're more powerful than vampires and werewolves with none of the weaknesses
View attachment 2781528
some of them even have unique powers of Their Own

MonsterEyeGames

back me up here bro:oops:
while that would be true in other media, in the case of this game, it's not possible as has been said. again, it doesn't mean MC can't have fun with girls, just that they won't have a baby at any point

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I recommend you to remember the scene about the sex between the main character and the gorgon-girl. From her words we can understand few things: 1) different species, no children; 2) "you can cum inside me, and this is not a problem, because we are not the same species".
Conclusions: in this universe children are possible only when you both are from the same species.
Well, there is magic so there could be very well be a way, with a bit of help.
Or she could be lying, wouldn't surprise me at all.

As for she-wolf, i relly can't stand her, she can stay with her boyfriend for all i care.

• Wow
Sep 3, 2020
I prefer only gentle girls (= good girls).
Bad girls in real life are losers from the bottom of the society.
They are degenerates, use alcohol and drugs. You never know, how many guys slept with them before you.
No, thanks.
again another misunderstanding

when I say bad girl I don't mean girls that sleep around or girls that do drugs

I mean a girl that will be like if I ever see you with another woman I will kill you

or the type of girl that if she catches anyone bad talking you she wants to rip out that throat

or if you touch my man I will kill you

basically a girl that is loyal to the end but dangerous

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
again another misunderstanding

when I say bad girl I don't mean girls that sleep around or girls that do drugs

I mean a girl that will be like if I ever see you with another woman I will kill you

or the type of girl that if she catches anyone bad talking you she wants to rip out that throat

or if you touch my man I will kill you

basically a girl that is loyal to the end but dangerous
That would be the gorgon girl then, Rachel is just...lets say special.

Sep 3, 2020
This is what I mean. Forget about movies, games. Look in the original source, in real myths, legends.
Read books.
I do not think, that the main character will can to have a real family and children (this is very important for his father and for werewolves), if he will not take wolf-girl as his future wife.
In the same time Dragomira can be his life-long love.
One thing is not against another.
I have a reading disability

I can't read books or anything without software to help me
but it is sad that you can only have children with one type of girl

oh well what could have been

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
This is what I mean. Forget about movies, games. Look in the original source, in real myths, legends.
Read books.
I do not think, that the main character will can to have a real family and children (this is very important for his father and for werewolves), if he will not take wolf-girl as his future wife.
In the same time Dragomira can be his life-long love.
One thing is not against another.
except that werewolves don't live nearly as long as vampires do. Dragomira is hundreds of years old and when compared with MC, a relationship is highly unlikely to form in any way. plus we don't know if MC will end up meeting another female werewolf and some kind of bond is formed between the two. the only other werewolves being the 2 we've met at the school apart from MC's father and that professor

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think the main villain in the game is the gorgon girl.
At the very beginning, I really liked her, and I saw her as the best opportunity for the main character, apart from Dragomira.
But then I noticed and realized that she was lying and manipulating the main character.
It was clearly she who killed Edward. She lies about someone following her. It was she herself who tore her own clothes, and - most likely - she was the cause of the thing with an unpleasant smell in her room.
The scent of the protagonist showed that no one else was there. So she's lying.
She herself drags the main character to bed.
I'm pretty sure when she realizes that the main character understood everything and when he tells her that he no longer intends to follow her whims and directions, she will want to kill him, like Edward, and will come after him. Especially when he shows that he intends to have a relationship with another girl.
It is important to be on your guard here and kill her first.

To then live happily ever after - with Dragomira as your true love, while having an official marriage, children and a family with a wolf girl.
use spoiler function

Reactions: TheDick69+

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
When it comes to inter-species pregnancy in this game, my guess is that it's not impossible, just very, VERY difficult.

That's at least what I like to think and what I'm hoping for.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This kind of women (girls) are 99, 99% of ordinary human females. They are egoistic and want a man just for themselves.
The reason - why: mostly the resources (money, car, flat, house etc., belongings where this man is owner). From anti-male laws in many countries female can come without nothing, married you, then divorce and take 50% of your money, also - if this was just you who was working, made the business, but she only used all these things, lived with you and took gifts (fur, jewels, car, shoes, boots, shoppings, going to restaurant, cruises etc.)
Any competitor means the possibility of losing some of these resources and money.
Therefore, women do not tolerate competitors.
I knew Andrew Tate was on these forums :KEK:

Anyone says Rachel is ugly needs to go to Specsavers..

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes