hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
screenshot1971.png

Can anyone tell me how you unlock the top option? The MC is talking to Emily about Nina. I didn't reject her so i'm not sure why it's greyed out.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2787061

Can anyone tell me how you unlock the top option? The MC is talking to Emily about Nina. I didn't reject her so i'm not sure why it's greyed out.
Don't quote me on this, but, I'm pretty sure it's because of 'manwhorism'. If you've been flirting and gaining points with ghosty girl, that choice is locked out. Just take "I don't know."

Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Don't quote me on this, but, I'm pretty sure it's because of 'manwhorism'. If you've been flirting and gaining points with ghosty girl, that choice is locked out. Just take "I don't know."
Oops i just quoted you. My MC is a total manwhore, i'm going for everyone. :LOL:
decline option at the cabin with nina (way before this)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, weird. To be able to tell Emily you slept with Nina you have to not do that. Turning her down seems to be the "right" choice though since it gets you love points with Nina and you don't get a proper sex scene anyway.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You probably need high love points with Emily too then, as you said. If you pick that option she says "I was hoping it was just gossip...".
I have points will all the girls. Except Dragobitch. I have negative with her. I don't know who exactly I want yet, once I figure it out, I'll restart.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hello i have a question
in the replay gallery i have 6 locked slots ( from after the second scene with nina )
are there more scenes i had not unlocked or this is for the version of the game that come after ?
thanks in advance for your answer

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hello i have a question
in the replay gallery i have 6 locked slots ( from after the second scene with nina )
are there more scenes i had not unlocked or this is for the version of the game that come after ?
thanks in advance for your answer
Post screenshot so we can understand you better.

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys! :)

Sorry for the absence, I've been busy fixing some mistakes I've noticed since the game released.

I wanted to thank those who have helped me since this post started with advice and reports to make the game better (we are still at the beginning) ;D

I also want to thank everyone who bought the game, and especially those that left positive reviews, which leave me with a great personal satisfaction (making something you like means I didn't waste my time :) )

I hope to give you more updates soon.
In the meantime, since there was a big demand I opened a (link added in the first page of the post).
Thank you all for the support!

Gwyll

Aug 2, 2020
Hah, absolutely amazing game so far! I cant really say that i am hooked to many girls so far, i rarely am, but the writing! Ah my sides, i am actually dying when i am playing this game. Or well since i am dying of laughter i guess i am prolonging my life :D

Its absolutely stellar in that regard. Just few oversights there and there (like knowing Alex´s name when he attacks you without him telling you his name etc., similar thing happened multiple times i think) but the humor is on spot.

Out of curiousity as i am still at the beginning, does this game sports full transformation? As in not the Hollywood one where you resemble hairy human-mutant at worst, but actual werewolf with fur and wolf head? And obligatory, any sex in full transformation (or any transformation for that matter i guess)? Any new girls coming?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hah, absolutely amazing game so far! I cant really say that i am hooked to many girls so far, i rarely am, but the writing! Ah my sides, i am actually dying when i am playing this game. Or well since i am dying of laughter i guess i am prolonging my life :D

Its absolutely stellar in that regard. Just few oversights there and there (like knowing Alex´s name when he attacks you without him telling you his name etc., similar thing happened multiple times i think) but the humor is on spot.

Out of curiousity as i am still at the beginning, does this game sports full transformation? As in not the Hollywood one where you resemble hairy human-mutant at worst, but actual werewolf with fur and wolf head? And obligatory, any sex in full transformation (or any transformation for that matter i guess)? Any new girls coming?
Look up 3 posts from yours - first image (that is the MC). Some do 'transform', yes. :>)

Gwyll

Aug 2, 2020
Look up 3 posts from yours - first image (that is the MC). Some do 'transform', yes. :>)
I see. Shame its the Ghorgon i am attracted least to. Or one of the least atleast. I hope there are more scenes and with others as well.

Gess-denn

Mar 19, 2020
I actually checked this game some time ago. But for me almost impossible. The game is coded in the devs native language (Italian?). Adding WT hints into the script would probably make big troubles with the english translation. And I think it's not really easy for the others, too.
Hey man, is there maybe a chance that u could create a cheat mod for this game? So we could learn all skills :D
Or maybe u can tell me which program i could use to edit the save files. Notepad++ didnt worked :(

Gwyll

Aug 2, 2020
Holy fucking shit, the Gorgon is annoying. Why is the interaction with her so forced? I want to have nothing with her, she is ugly AND annoying.

Speaking of which, any chance for customizable models? Or rework for some? Like Nina etc. And more LI? More werewolves...?

EDIT: I gotta say that whole game could use more actual decisions instead of being forced to do it. Gorgon Lily? Forced as fuck, atleast the sex is not forced (anymore). Mermaid? Kinda aswell. Visiting Dragomira even if its absolutely idiotic idea to try and sneak up upon old af vampire who just so happened to hunt werewolves? Yeah lets do it, why not. Not like player has any say in it. Or the illusion of "choice" you are often given, lets say with Rachel in the hallway. You can talk to her or go to lesson... which means you end up talking to her anyway and miss the lesson anyway. I mean atleast dont pretend we have a option to ignore her...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 74 Votes