bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterCollege-0.8.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Every god damn update I need to go back a few save why oh why its just a waste of time...
unless you are saving every 5 seconds, nope you dont have to "go back a few saves".
just one save back will do the job perfectly fine.
Are there different versions or something? Game is crashing when trying to load any of my saves.
using mods, huh?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
unless you are saving every 5 seconds, nope you dont have to "go back a few saves".
just one save back will do the job perfectly fine.

using mods, huh?
I have the exact same issue. No mods. Every time there's a new update to this game, my manual saves don't load, and I go through the auto saves until I find one that loads. In this update, the first two auto saves didn't load, but the third one did.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have the exact same issue. No mods. Every time there's a new update to this game, my manual saves don't load, and I go through the auto saves until I find one that loads. In this update, the first two auto saves didn't load, but the third one did.
from my side, i have disabled auto saves for every renpy game im playing, so im fully dependent upon manual saves only.
in the case of latest update the working save is just before the big fight, which is around 5-10 seconds of the ctrl-skip till the 0.8.6 start.
coding isnt perfect, regardless of renpy updates, coding blocks/stops etc...so i can see if that annoys some players.
yet it isnt that major issue imo here - if you cant load your latest save, try and load some of older ones (those before the last choice, usually works), and ctrl-skip for a few seconds to get to the latest update content.

ofc, those using mods have regular "saves not working", "no new content" etc problems, and those usually dont state they are using mods yet jump right in with their complains.

either way, bottom line should be - save quite often, just in case.
(here and in any other renpy game)

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes