CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
unless you are saving every 5 seconds, nope you dont have to "go back a few saves".
just one save back will do the job perfectly fine.

using mods, huh?
I don't think so? I can't remember the last time I used mods in a Renpy game. The last update was fairly recent too so you'd think I'd remember if I had.

Edit - loading an auto save worked. Not sure what was going on there.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Since the first updates we talked about how his werewolf transformation didn't look like a werewolf and now the perfect version finally appeared, in a very Naruto way, touching his inner wolf. Monster Eye Games is a great developer and should receive an award for the speed with which it releases updates, they are small yes, but if you put together, for example, the small updates of 5 months, it has more renders than what other Devs release in 10 months with the excuse of "It's a bigger update", I give a standing ovation to this Dev who in one year proved to be an example when it comes to maintaining a rhythm with his updates.

My reaction to seeing the Big Wolf:
Iknewit.png

About the director having knocked him down with a scream, in addition to what Avaron mentioned that the sounds are the MC's counter, he had just revived, after running out of energy, with a new transformation that he had not yet trained, if we pay attention to how Monster Eye Games writes the action as if it were a shonen, we must not assume that the director left him K.O so easily, at no point is it mentioned that when he transformed he had recovered his energy to 100%, don't worry, let Dev write and maybe he will explain it later.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
defeated by a scream what stupidity :poop:
depending on the mythology a banshees scream can either turn you insane or even instantly kill you. so him just getting knocked out is rather impressive *shrug*

Regarding his transformation, as much as i like the great wolf form, i have to say the white version in his spirit place was way cooler

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
depending on the mythology a banshees scream can either turn you insane or even instantly kill you. so him just getting knocked out is rather impressive *shrug*

Regarding his transformation, as much as i like the great wolf form, i have to say the white version in his spirit place was way cooler
I still thought that the wolf was better white. With the scream thing, the truth is that I still find that it is a bad way to beat it (regardless of whether it is weak), the same as the teachers arriving right at the best part and after it reaches its maximum it ruins what was previously seen. There are better ways to approach it but hey, its my opinion. PS: I respect everyone's opinion regarding that ending and I apologize since I don't speak English in case something is not understood.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I think many of us ask ourselves: "What if The Great Wolf had white hair?", because his inner wolf was white, this is not the first power up that a character has in Monster College, can we be sure it will be the last?, just as we previously imagined that perhaps MC would have a transformation, perhaps later when he needs it, The Great Wolf will turn white, being a new power up. It's the good thing about having created a college story in a magical world and not being like the other 50 college VNs where the world is normal. The limit is in Dev's imagination, nothing should be ruled out until his story is complete, even Rachel could awaken a transformation into a sexy vampire with wings and claws if Monster Eye wants it.:D

Last edited:

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Damn man the wolf sequence was really badass and well written and i could understand the text too!
And the whole fight scene with the overgrown nemo was really good too!!
Consider me impressed!
Hope the quality holds up in upcoming episodes!!

Reactions: Sweet Force

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Damn, I thought we were going to defeat death like in the good old days, although it sounds stupid if we couldn't defeat a Mortal

Sep 9, 2022
I was hoping mc was gonna kill king shark Lmao but is taken out by a scream like you for real right now man
the amount of swag for killing the king of the ocean and self proclaimed god, i was like "yup, a debt is owed. bro killed us we gotta kill him so lets go!" but of course the greatest cock block comes in, not before MC died but as we about to get what was owed.
1719642171982.png

• Haha
Reactions: Arj31

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Can someone explain to me why devs always seem to be afraid of making any MC do violent/brutal things to the bad guys is it because of Patreon rules ?? but that doesn't make sense because the bad guy "the shark" beats the MC into a bloody pulp "on screen" when its time for the mc to kick the shark's ass it's done "off-screen" always found stuff like that weird or is it because most audiences lack the stomach for something like that even though a lot of games have fucked up shit like blackmail and rape?

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Monster College [v0.8.6] [Monster Eye Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

Discord:-

Telegram link :-
It doesn't even open

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
The professors are assholes, they don't was bothered by coming earlier to save mc ass
Fr, they couldn't give a shit when mc was getting his ass handed to him and almost got killed. Then they show their bitch asses up when he was about to get the sweetest of get backs.
Now, I have a feeling that they'll say something like this, "Oh, we wouldn't have let you die. We always knew you'll awaken the great wolf yada yada".

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Monster College [v0.8.6] [Monster Eye Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

Discord:-

Telegram link :-
your discord link is expired, can you send new one here?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
your discord link is expired, can you send new one here?
Forget that dude and "his" ports. He's spamming (seems he made a new F95 account) the game threads with the "borrowed" Android ports from the porter "Brandy" again. And even worse, these ports have some adds in it, too.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Forget that dude and "his" ports. He's spamming (seems he made a new F95 account) the game threads with the "borrowed" Android ports from the porter "Brandy" again. And even worse, these ports have some adds in it, too.
Yup, can't even play it without internet

Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck at this Since old save doesn't work restart from beginning. Anyone know how to solve? I can't choose anything
from everything i've seen on here, uninstall/delete everything, then reinstall whatever current build is and start a totally new playthru WITHOUT THE MOD. apparently if you EVER tried to use ANY mod, ALL saves get messed up. apparently getting stuck at that pool scene is a pretty common occurence.

Last edited:
Reactions: satan66613
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes