Danmonlaw

Nov 18, 2018
What's with devs and BREAKING SAAAAAAAAAVES ?!?!
Is there a way to fix it & continue? No one else mentioned broken saves so far, maybe it's not for everyone? Also nothing from dev or changelog.

I went through 7 pages of 6 saves each from various game versions and all fail with Renpy script errors.

• Sad
Reactions: Logber

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
walkthrough/mod?
There probably won't be one. I already asked a modder if he can have a look at it. But he said it's not possible for him because the game is coded in the developers native language (I think it was Italian).
I hope that at least someone makes a written walkthrough.

Reactions: Punto

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
I used the gallery unlocker and opened 3 scenes (Rachel, Nina and Sofia), but they are without images, is that right? Do we need to wait for next patch or I downloaded an incomplete version of the game?
I don't know. I just gave the unlocker I use myself for all RenPy games. I've been playing version 0.4 so far.

Jan 5, 2023
I used the gallery unlocker and opened 3 scenes (Rachel, Nina and Sofia), but they are without images, is that right? Do we need to wait for next patch or I downloaded an incomplete version of the game?
I had the same issue - seems the images themselves are missing.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Badgerlad

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
All my top 3 in this are Vamps now... 1) Drag 2) Rachel 3) Dermilla

Restarting was a lil annoying, likewise it automatically opening a link at the end is a bit of a dick move I hate it when games do that.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes