PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Pretty good game, but I wish more of the girls would have had sex scenes, especially Nina. Can't wait to see how her storyline progresses. Plus the really hot vampire the MC works for.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
Honestly, loving this! funny, quirky but still nice writing. renders look great, characters are awesome. Darmilla and Dragomira are both vamp mommies. :D keep it coming.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
ok, so is dermilla scene the end of the update? After her scene it said it was available on steam and then kicked me to main menu. I still have four scenes in the replay gallery locked after that.

Reactions: MikeOG

sora590

Apr 3, 2020
Ok so after i have sex with rachel mom it kick me to a steam site is that normal or is it just me

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
umm, kinda a weird issue im having (pc, windows 7) - animations arent playing - all im getting are still images.
and in previous updates that wasnt the case.
ive tried switching renderers and few usual tweaks in renpy, yet no luck so far.
also checked the scripts, everything seem to be in order (though italian is the main language).
and seems as im the only one having this problem, and this is the first game/instance im having something similar:unsure:
Ah, I have the same problem. I don't see animations (pc, win 10), I just see still pictures. And like you, all the others games are working perfectly...
Btw, if I play the animations directly in windows from the renpy folder, it's working. So not a driver/codec issue.

Reactions: Abhai

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ah, I have the same problem. I don't see animations (pc, win 10), I just see still pictures. And like you, all the others games are working perfectly...
Btw, if I play the animations directly in windows from the renpy folder, it's working. So not a driver/codec issue.
Try holding Shift down when you start the game, select a different render setting - maybe Angle. Try that and see if that does not fix it for you. Worth a try. :>)

Reactions: arkypoub

strigoii

Sep 21, 2019
Ok so after i have sex with rachel mom it kick me to a steam site is that normal or is it just me
Seems that there is a script problem. You can fix it but opening up those 2 scripts cap_05_sc_08 - Dermilla castello parco.rpy and cap_05_sc_09 - Rachel camera letto castello.rpy and just removing the return lines at least that is what did it for me. I also just attached em here if you drag em into that folder it should work i think. the /game/script/cap_05 folder.

The return line is at the bottom of the 08 file and the top of the 09. However none of those images for that extra stuff are there i dont think. So not sure if it was suppose to even be included lol. It is missing cap_05_sc_09 and the rest.
. 1692408648896.png

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow Rachel looks actually good if she isn't dressed like a clown, i mean, still not coming close to Dragomira, but good...then we meet her mother and Rachel is all but an afterthought again, well i hope for many family dinners to come :LOL:

Can we keep the good looking Rachel or will she go back to being a clown ?

Reactions: MikeOG

sora590

Apr 3, 2020
Seems that there is a script problem. You can fix it but opening up those 2 scripts cap_05_sc_08 - Dermilla castello parco.rpy and cap_05_sc_09 - Rachel camera letto castello.rpy and just removing the return lines at least that is what did it for me. I also just attached em here if you drag em into that folder it should work i think. the /game/script/cap_05 folder.

The return line is at the bottom of the 08 file and the top of the 09. However none of those images for that extra stuff are there i dont think. So not sure if it was suppose to even be included lol. It is missing cap_05_sc_09 and the rest.
. View attachment 2861721
Thank you it work

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I have the same issue and holding down SHIFT and selecting a different render setting didn't help either :-/

Reactions: arkypoub

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Is there a way to fix it & continue? No one else mentioned broken saves so far, maybe it's not for everyone? Also nothing from dev or changelog.

I went through 7 pages of 6 saves each from various game versions and all fail with Renpy script errors.
Broken old saves...
saves don't work?
Do I have to restart? None of my saves seem to be compatible =(
Protip: you can run through the game in less than 2 minutes if you click with a right mouse button on "skip" (so not with a left, that will just fast forward). That way you go directly to a choice.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes