Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, I have the same problem. I don't see animations (pc, win 10), I just see still pictures. And like you, all the others games are working perfectly...
Btw, if I play the animations directly in windows from the renpy folder, it's working. So not a driver/codec issue.
what amuses me is that obviously those animations work for most of the players :unsure:

on my part i have managed to make them work, yet only by changing scripts a bit (script. rpy) by removing some not so common stuff the dev put in there (for example channel="sex_ani" ive replaced with proper calls)...it is a bit of codding work, yet at least those are working properly now.

Reactions: arkypoub

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Is there any intention of fixing the complete waste of chapter 5. Script is screwed after the Dermilla encounter. Why even release the version if your not checking your work!. Sad

Reactions: hulogh13

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Seems that there is a script problem. You can fix it but opening up those 2 scripts cap_05_sc_08 - Dermilla castello parco.rpy and cap_05_sc_09 - Rachel camera letto castello.rpy and just removing the return lines at least that is what did it for me. I also just attached em here if you drag em into that folder it should work i think. the /game/script/cap_05 folder.

The return line is at the bottom of the 08 file and the top of the 09. However none of those images for that extra stuff are there i dont think. So not sure if it was suppose to even be included lol. It is missing cap_05_sc_09 and the rest.
. View attachment 2861721
I tried that fix. Game turned into Italian lol

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Did Grace have a sex scene or am i misremembering it

Could of swore she had one played through twice and i either missed it or it was never a thing and my mind just really wants it to be

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Game continues but there are no images
this build has scripts for v0.6 left aka a future build (not rendered yet).
after vamp milf sex scene there should be 0.5v end...didnt check the other (rachel) path just yet.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
what amuses me is that obviously those animations work for most of the players :unsure:

on my part i have managed to make them work, yet only by changing scripts a bit (script. rpy) by removing some not so common stuff the dev put in there (for example channel="sex_ani" ive replaced with proper calls)...it is a bit of codding work, yet at least those are working properly now.
Yep, you're right, if I remove the "channel="sex_ani" " it's working perfectly. And this channel stuff is a call for an audio. Mouarf, what the heck?

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yep, you're right, if I remove the "channel="sex_ani" " it's working perfectly. And this channel stuff is a call for an audio. Mouarf, what the heck?
im wondering are there a few builds being leaked out/posted here, and we have got (the most) buggy ones.
otherwise i cant understand a thing regarding these issues wea re having (while others are perfectly fine) :HideThePain:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Abhai arkypoub what are the code changes needed to script.rpy to fix animations? Is it as simple as removing all instances of "channel="sex_ani".

Smooth animations on games vary for me too, but not knowing how the Dev originally made them, versus how my potato laptop plays them, I never know if the problem is just mine or universal.

gabriele1974@

Dec 26, 2022

View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai arkypoub what are the code changes needed to script.rpy to fix animations? Is it as simple as removing all instances of "channel="sex_ani".

Smooth animations on games vary for me too, but not knowing how the Dev originally made them, versus how my potato laptop plays them, I never know if the problem is just mine or universal.
it is a weird issue, while majority of players have no problems with animations a few of us were/are struggling.

yeah, the most simple way is to just remove all those "sex_ani" channel calls, and animations should play properly.
btw, in this particular case it doesnt have anything to do with OS or pc-setup, i suppose.
it could be drivers related, yet the same way it could be related to alliens or so.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
it is a weird issue, while majority of players have no problems with animations a few of us were/are struggling.

yeah, the most simple way is to just remove all those "sex_ani" channel calls, and animations should play properly.
btw, in this particular case it doesnt have anything to do with OS or pc-setup, i suppose.
it could be drivers related, yet the same way it could be related to alliens or so.
Thanks for the advice, removed those instances and the animations are a lot smoother now. (Restarted, as the game has a sex scene right at the start to compare the changes against).

Most certainly NOT Aliens!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Abhai

strigoii

Sep 21, 2019
I tried that fix. Game turned into Italian lol
haha i didnt get that to happen but what i said "works" to fix the script issue but i dont think that it was suppose to be released anyway. It seems this version doesnt come with all the images to work with all the extra scripts in there so even if you fix the returns they were there on purpose and they should have just added an update end screen there.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 419Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes