MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Cheat mod would massively be appreciated.

Also anyone know how to unlock pheromone control?
Well. you could try to edit your save file. I usually use this site for many of my other Renpy titles, when there isn't a multi mod available.

Note: I tried and used this method to add a single skill point to unlock all skills for my play through, and it worked just fine. But I didn't add any relationship points, as I noticed there is a max point cap placed on each girl. (It wasn't needed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Townsend
Sep 3, 2020
Hello everyone!

I have made version 0.5: this is the link to download it, hope you'll like!

Change log:

- storyline: first half of chapter 0.5
- +400 new pictures
- +11 new videos
- several fixing thanks to your help
- all my effort! :)

Monster College V 0.5:

PC: Google Drive

MAC: Google Drive
it was a great update but God damn it

I knew I should have skip this update and saved it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry::cry:
View attachment final_6313b5db622f5400802b7703_177817.mp4

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I had the same issue - seems the images themselves are missing.
Info: if you unlock the replay gallery you get also the entries for the second half of v0.5. But this game release is only the first half. But it seems the whole script for the second half is already done. As a result you see now the dialogs but of course not the still to be done images/renders.

Jan 5, 2023
Info: if you unlock the replay gallery you get also the entries for the second half of v0.5. But this game release is only the first half. But it seems the whole script for the second half is already done. As a result you see now the dialogs but of course not the still to be done images/renders.
Thank you for clarifying.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
the more i play the game, the more i like it. The writing is pretty good imo. A big praise for the dev.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monster College [v0.5] [Monster Eye Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,87 GB / 417 MB - MonsterCollege-0.5.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,86 GB / 402 MB - MonsterCollege-0.5.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
good game and its nice that its animated, but in sexy scenes need animations in diferents poses(like sex with vampire its nice poses with pictures but 3 animations at same pose, if it will have more variations it will be better) thx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
umm, kinda a weird issue im having (pc, windows 7) - animations arent playing - all im getting are still images.
and in previous updates that wasnt the case.
ive tried switching renderers and few usual tweaks in renpy, yet no luck so far.
also checked the scripts, everything seem to be in order (though italian is the main language).
and seems as im the only one having this problem, and this is the first game/instance im having something similar:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes