FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is there a fix for saves not working?
I'll tell you how I solved mine.

I went to the Automatic saves, there was the one at the beginning of the scene with Lily, where you have to choose between wine and movie, Loaded that one and it all went beautifully after.

Peace :)

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
this verion is end after fuck with rachel mother ? and I have a few images still locked on gallery , hmmm what did I miss :unsure:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I'll tell you how I solved mine.

I went to the Automatic saves, there was the one at the beginning of the scene with Lily, where you have to choose between wine and movie, Loaded that one and it all went beautifully after.

Peace :)
thanks for the info. i tried that too and it worked for me. glad i can play from there. i mean, i like the game but i hate having to restart every game after an update. the downside of playing too many games :coffee:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
love the characters, the cutscenes and the humour.. (at point of reading) visuals could be better at times but its prob just early days tht im experiencing rather than later upgraded content

Apr 28, 2019
Is anyone having issues with the game locking up and shutting down? Im wondering because Ive ran a few test on my computer and nothing is wrong so I was wondering if anyone was having this issue

May 27, 2017
This is probably my favourite VN on this site; monster girl fetish is so rare here, I'm glad this exists. I adore this VN - the models are all beautiful and attractive, the story is interesting and unique, the sex is doled out at a good pace, and best part is the update frequency. This is the first adult game I've bought on Steam; the pricing is very good, and this ticked all the boxes for me. Congratulations, MonsterEyeGames, you've turned one more freeloading pirate into a supporter. Wish you the best of luck, hope you finish this, and find success in all your endeavours! :D(y)

PS- Had zero issues continuing my saves from free copy to Steam version.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
F-this shit starting over crap. I was hoping Devs were figuring that issue out. Many games here go merely along without having to start over. This game is/was good, but there is so much content on F95 to pick from I can live without this game. :cautious: Yeah, I know about the fast-forward option, Naa!

Mar 29, 2023
Ok, to be honest, before I played this, I was a bit prejudiced against the mc being a werewolf, it wasn't really appealing to me since I'm more into vampires. But I'm glad I tried this out anyway.

The story is a work of art, though it weirded me out a couple times but I count that as the charm of this story. Especially since the mc was also weirded out by some stuff, I felt I could relate to the mc.

The amount of content is huge! Way more than I expected from a 0.5 version. Way to go dev!

The only thing I'm not entirely sure of is; is this meant to be played as a harem or dating sim? Because of all the LI's I played as if it was a harem but halfway through, it seems more leaning towards a dating sim.

Also I wish I had saved every time the mc got a power-up, had to start over again a couple times because I didn't like my choices.

Can't wait till next update =)

Reactions: Punto and kamibell

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Ok, to be honest, before I played this, I was a bit prejudiced against the mc being a werewolf, it wasn't really appealing to me since I'm more into vampires. But I'm glad I tried this out anyway.

The story is a work of art, though it weirded me out a couple times but I count that as the charm of this story. Especially since the mc was also weirded out by some stuff, I felt I could relate to the mc.

The amount of content is huge! Way more than I expected from a 0.5 version. Way to go dev!

The only thing I'm not entirely sure of is; is this meant to be played as a harem or dating sim? Because of all the LI's I played as if it was a harem but halfway through, it seems more leaning towards a dating sim.

Also I wish I had saved every time the mc got a power-up, had to start over again a couple times because I didn't like my choices.

Can't wait till next update =)
Planned is Harem.

Reactions: Punto and kamibell

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just caught up with this game and damn, it was so enjoyable.
Tbh, I don't think there actual is a bad LI in this game, but if I have to list favorites, I'd have to say Dragomira is ahead off everyone else. And I'd say Nina is definitely the second favorite.
Sex scene with Dermilla (Vamp milf) was HOT, though I'm guessing she's not a proper LI and just a side fling.

But yeah, even with the abundance of college setting games in the adult-gamesphere, you've managed to make a game which is very entertaining yet gripping in terms of characterization & worldbuilding.
So kudos MonsterEyeGames.

Will definitely be keeping tabs on this game with the future updates.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I really hope Nina and her family try to set her up with MC since Alex and his family are pieces of shit who are crying that MC's family have and always will be better

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes