Morho

May 16, 2023
it looks good harem atc...but i am little disturbed by prostitution tag in "harem" games...so lis are prostitutes? MC is whoring his LIs or what?

and if yes can we avoid that whores completly?

thx for answer

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
it looks good harem atc...but i am little disturbed by prostitution tag in "harem" games...so lis are prostitutes? MC is whoring his LIs or what?

and if yes can we avoid that whores completly?

thx for answer
No, none of the LIs are prostitutes. Not sure why that tag is there because there are no prostitutes in the game. Probably future side girl content? :unsure:

Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
No, none of the LIs are prostitutes. Not sure why that tag is there because there are no prostitutes in the game. Probably future side girl content? :unsure:
:unsure:could befor future content..well thx for answer will probabl wait for developer answer if he plan add whores as love interest to decide if start playthis one or not...(dont see point to leaving unfinished game later when he will add it in game)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The tags at the top are added by the mods. If you look in the OP where the dev have posted both present and future tags, prostitution isn't among them......

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai and Morho

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Great game and very fun to play dialogues are perfect and each character is well written with high quality animations and renders updates are not the biggest but fulfill my urge as a player and a big fan of the game i just hope more characters
Will come and more kinks and fetishes will be added and more darmatic events that improve the story further

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

Lucifer@dvl

Feb 19, 2022
Very much so I accidentally left the original girlfriend, which I had no intention of doing.
That's how the story goes. The choices are pretty straightforward I don't think walkthrough will be needed.

Btw you do have options to yell her truth or just ditch her(that'll affect the future progression with her i guess)

• Wow
Reactions: Punto

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Very much so I accidentally left the original girlfriend, which I had no intention of doing.
Same, she's the only girl I've messed things up with. Could have sworn I did everything right. And to be perfectly honest, until see you comment this, I still thought I had and that she just hasn't come back into the story yet. But if we're supposed to have gotten her back after starting at the new college, then yea, I've fucked up somewhere

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
That's how the story goes. The choices are pretty straightforward I don't think walkthrough will be needed.

Btw you do have options to yell her truth or just ditch her(that'll affect the future progression with her i guess)
its needed. There are options that you need to know what they do before hand because it affects later options

Reactions: TigerWolfe

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Didn't cheat on her, told her the truth and several scenes later was like "I thought I was supposed to talk to her", checked and I'd apparently broken it off.

There's no indication that being honest ends the relationship.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Same, she's the only girl I've messed things up with. Could have sworn I did everything right. And to be perfectly honest, until see you comment this, I still thought I had and that she just hasn't come back into the story yet. But if we're supposed to have gotten her back after starting at the new college, then yea, I've fucked up somewhere
Pretty much how it went down with me. Surprised as fuck to see that I'd apparently ended things with her.

Reactions: S1nsational

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

Pretty much how it went down with me. Surprised as fuck to see that I'd apparently ended things with her.
IIRC, The MC ONLY has 3 options to BREAK UP with his ex by either Telling her the Truth, Lie to her, or Break it off in a harsh way. Regardless of the option chosen, they will always break up due to plot reasons... Whether she will turn up in the story again, (I think we can all agree she will as the model was hot and it would be a waste of some good ol' drama) and depending on the break up option chosen, will determine how the ex will regard the MC.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Will this game have preggo?
And MC will have a range of different kinds of monster babies, like a mini rag doll, lil vamp-werewolf combo,lil gargon,lil succubus,so on and so forth?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
What a delightful game. Think I got to chapter 2 before deciding to buy it outright. Is the Anne path fixed? By that I mean is there any way of staying with her inspite of everything?

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes