drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
What a delightful game. Think I got to chapter 2 before deciding to buy it outright. Is the Anne path fixed? By that I mean is there any way of staying with her inspite of everything?
doubtful. while it is the first major scene, it seems to be implied it won't work out in the long run since she is human and MC is a werewolf

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
doubtful. while it is the first major scene, it seems to be implied it won't work out in the long run since she is human and MC is a werewolf
She's got an affection bar though. Seems pointless to include if we can't patch things up.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anne will probably come back into the story at a later point, I don't see this being a short game.

Depending on your choices you'll probably have a chance to rekindle things with her. Like if you tell her the truth, she'll try to check up on you, assuming you've gone crazy or something.

I don't see Anne being a human being a problem, but even if it was, we know vampires can be made, so we could ask our lovely sunshine vampire girlfriend to convert her. That's assuming we werewolves can't convert people (I can't remember if that's been mentioned one way or the other), I'd assume she'd want to stay the same species as us if she's going to change species to stay with us. And those are only two of the possible options that depend on her no longer being human, she might not have to change at all.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Anne will probably come back into the story at a later point, I don't see this being a short game.

Depending on your choices you'll probably have a chance to rekindle things with her. Like if you tell her the truth, she'll try to check up on you, assuming you've gone crazy or something.

I don't see Anne being a human being a problem, but even if it was, we know vampires can be made, so we could ask our lovely sunshine vampire girlfriend to convert her. That's assuming we werewolves can't convert people (I can't remember if that's been mentioned one way or the other), I'd assume she'd want to stay the same species as us if she's going to change species to stay with us. And those are only two of the possible options that depend on her no longer being human, she might not have to change at all.
you're forgetting that humans tend to have terrible views of things such as werewolves and vampires as being evil or monsters. also not to mention the bad blood between vamps and wolves as seen in the dinner between us and the count in which he basically calls them dogs. as for the rekindling thing, I doubt it would happen since we have the choice in the game to break things off with Anne. I just don't see her as a recurring character going forward

SleepNeep

Jul 8, 2021
One of the best games on this site. Interesting story with beautiful monster girls, and not stupid conversations.
Thank you developer for this superb thing!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
you're forgetting that humans tend to have terrible views of things such as werewolves and vampires as being evil or monsters. also not to mention the bad blood between vamps and wolves as seen in the dinner between us and the count in which he basically calls them dogs. as for the rekindling thing, I doubt it would happen since we have the choice in the game to break things off with Anne. I just don't see her as a recurring character going forward
People frequently, though not always, have negative views of various traits until someone they love gains one of those traits.
It is entirely possibly for Anne, if she has a negative reaction, to come around. MC isn't a "monster" he's her boyfriend.

Our vampire girlfriend doesn't agree with being against werewolves, otherwise she wouldn't be our girlfriend. You know, because we are a wolf. So there'd be no reason for her to not convert Anne, unless of course converting someone counts against her single pregnancy. I can't imagine that being the case because it'd be ridiculous. So yea Vamp GF could convert Anne. And no, Anne wouldn't have any inherent hatred for Vamps any more than we did. Again, we are dating a Vamp.

We have NO CHOICE in breaking up with her or not, simply in HOW we broke up with her. It is my belief that the reason the break up was forced was so people could connect with all the new girls, creating the harem, without (the guilt of) cheating on the first girlfriend. Though I did sleep with the succubus before sending the break up letter, so i'll have to go back and fix that when the next release is out. But yea, I can easily see her coming back

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Have you met any modern women? Twilight was huge.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Have you met any modern women? Twilight was huge.
unfortunately I remember that piece of shit writing/movie series. traditionally vampires and werewolves tend to hate each other as seen in movies like the Underworld series and I wouldn't really count on many girls playing this game since the MC is a man and none of the girls are fighting over him other Nina trying to decide whether she wants to date him or not

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
unfortunately I remember that piece of shit writing/movie series. traditionally vampires and werewolves tend to hate each other as seen in movies like the Underworld series and I wouldn't really count on many girls playing this game since the MC is a man and none of the girls are fighting over him other Nina trying to decide whether she wants to date him or not
Girls have wanted to be/be with vampires since Anne Rice started writing. Not to mention vampire diaries and true blood, being human also.

I'd wager most Millennial or younger women would be down, with slightly less from gen x and maybe you see it flip to majority negative with the boomer gen.

Obviously I have no objective data here, but the number of women I've spoken to who thought the beast from beauty and the beast was hotter when he wasn't human is too damn high for me to think Anne would have any issues with MC no longer being a normie.

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
She's got an affection bar though. Seems pointless to include if we can't patch things up.
The affection bar is why I was curious. Especially as you are also given the option to tell her the truth which seems to be the best way of keeping it all chill between the two of you

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Girls have wanted to be/be with vampires since Anne Rice started writing. Not to mention vampire diaries and true blood, being human also.

I'd wager most Millennial or younger women would be down, with slightly less from gen x and maybe you see it flip to majority negative with the boomer gen.

Obviously I have no objective data here, but the number of women 8ve spoken to who thought the beast from beauty and the beast was hotter when he wasn't human is too damn high for me to think Anne would have any issues with MC no longer being a normie.
if I'm being honest, Anne just seems like a giant headache to deal with. while I don't mind some of the girls like Nina or sunshine vampire or the friendly Gorgon, Anne just seems like she would make it all about her or be 1 of those girls who insist how their bf can beat everyone's ass since dude hits like 6 1/2 feet tall when he transforms

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
if I'm being honest, Anne just seems like a giant headache to deal with. while I don't mind some of the girls like Nina or sunshine vampire or the friendly Gorgon, Anne just seems like she would make it all about her or be 1 of those girls who insist how their bf can beat everyone's ass since dude hits like 6 1/2 feet tall when he transforms
That seems like an incredibly specific scenario, who hurt you?

There is nothing shown in the game to suggest Anne is anything except sincere. She's upfront with her questions, which are quite normal for people who have been together for a length of time, and when you ultimately leave she looks downtrodden. And not only that but it's shown she keeps trying to contact you after you leave.

Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That seems like an incredibly specific scenario, who hurt you?

There is nothing shown in the game to suggest Anne is anything except sincere. She's upfront with her questions, which are quite normal for people who have been together for a length of time, and when you ultimately leave she looks downtrodden. And not only that but it's shown she keeps trying to contact you after you leave.
She may be sincere. But it seriously felt like everything was all about her. I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and she felt like a spoiled rotten rich kid. That doesn't mean she isn't sincere about her love. She was just a huge no thank you for me.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The affection bar is why I was curious. Especially as you are also given the option to tell her the truth which seems to be the best way of keeping it all chill between the two of you
Anne DEFINITELY will be back.

Either as a ... converted Monster (likely Vampire) newly admitted to the college, as a wanderer to "clear her head and get MC out of it who seemingly has vanished into thin air", as a sort of "I'll find him no matter what, his father was dumb/susceptible enough to give a lead" crusader princess, ...

And btw. MC wrote that letter but it was not confirmed he actually sent it.
For all we know that letter lies on his desk and is sent minutes/hours before MC meets her by chance.
(Possible conflict: Not by MC but by Oliver and Anne confirmed in her absence her mother reads her letters causing a rushed mission to her home hiding that letter if MC wrote the truth)
Likely at the lake while fucking Grace, strolling through a human village hugged by Lily waring a hijab or at the vampire mansion of Rachels father as either a new vampire or dinner.

With how often she is mentioned in dialogue it is extremely unlikely she is permanently out of the game.
Not to mention the fact she has a relationship bar ...

Reactions: kameohawk
Dec 15, 2020
How do I get the lastest Rachel Nina and Sophia scenes, it ends after the scene with Dermilla, and a message pops out "Available on steam", is there a wsy I csn wstch those scenes?

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
How do I get the lastest Rachel Nina and Sophia scenes, it ends after the scene with Dermilla, and a message pops out "Available on steam", is there a wsy I csn wstch those scenes?
Are there definitely scenes to play? Check the Replay gallary and see if there are still scenes to be unlocked. You might have hit the limit to what has been released

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, this is a new release with added content.

Change log:
v0.5.8
- storyline: second half of chapter 0.5
- +600 new pictures
- +28 new videos
- few fixing thanks to your help
- all my effort!

A very rich new release!!! :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys, this is a new release with added content.
MONSTER COLLEGE 0.5.8 WIN
MONSTER COLLEGE 0.5.8 MAC

Change log:
v0.5.8
- storyline: second half of chapter 0.5
- +600 new pictures
- +28 new videos
- few fixing thanks to your help
- all my effort!

A very rich new release!!! :)
gdrive is the shittiest file-host for free users...yet appreciate the share regardless(y)
i assume you did report this post, so Op could be updated with more links.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes