Mar 29, 2023
I really hope Nina and her family try to set her up with MC since Alex and his family are pieces of shit who are crying that MC's family have and always will be better
Well logically, they should be inclined to do that, since they arranged that marriage based on the highest prestige family present in college at that time. Now there is someone from a higher prestige family, even though the mc is still a bit wet behind the ears, his potential + the prestige his family gives, makes him a perfect match in their eyes. And even if you don't account for all that, the mc and his family are alpha's compared to Alex and his family of beta's.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
There probably won't be one. I already asked a modder if he can have a look at it. But he said it's not possible for him because the game is coded in the developers native language (I think it was Italian).
I hope that at least someone makes a written walkthrough.
But all the variables that they change are in English, for example:
Python:
menu:
    "Udito":
        $ VarHearing = 1

mc "(Il mio udito è migliorato.)"
    "Controllo feromonico":
        $ VarPheromoneControl = 1

mc "(Riesco a controllare degli ormoni che neanche sapevo di avere.)"
        mc "(E' una sensazione davvero straordinaria.)"
I mean, it is sort of tedious to look through the code in Italian and try to figure out which choices are the best in each scenario. But so far, I've managed to get all the Relationship points with all the girls I like(d). I'd be more interested in getting both ability options every time a new pair was offered. They seem mutually exclusive, and you definitely miss some scenes when you choose one over the other, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So at this point, I guess it's a matter of preference? But there's no way to know which ability will help with which/girl scenario until you get to them, so I've just been saving my games at the ability selection choices, and reloading to see the other scenes.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well logically, they should be inclined to do that, since they arranged that marriage based on the highest prestige family present in college at that time. Now there is someone from a higher prestige family, even though the mc is still a bit wet behind the ears, his potential + the prestige his family gives, makes him a perfect match in their eyes. And even if you don't account for all that, the mc and his family are alpha's compared to Alex and his family of beta's.
I'm willing to bet that at some point, MC gets the ability to turn into a great wolf which would only motivate Nina's family more to make an arranged marriage even more. would be cool to see MC turn into a great wolf during a fight with Alex while his family watches

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This game is amazing!! Can't wait to see when and how the harem gets formed. Also, with how much pregnancy is mentioned or implied, I really hope we get to get all the girls pregnant at some point.

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
This is a "hidden gem" i'm glad i discovered it. Your typical college story with the monster twist that make the whole difference. The plot and the diversity of characters are good enough to get me hooked, it definitely deserves more hype and support!

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Can someone clarify this when we just finished through all content there would be "Available On Steam" text

Are these signalled the end of current content? (v0.5)

Aug 7, 2020
This is probably my favourite VN on this site; monster girl fetish is so rare here, I'm glad this exists. I adore this VN - the models are all beautiful and attractive, the story is interesting and unique, the sex is doled out at a good pace, and best part is the update frequency. This is the first adult game I've bought on Steam; the pricing is very good, and this ticked all the boxes for me. Congratulations, MonsterEyeGames, you've turned one more freeloading pirate into a supporter. Wish you the best of luck, hope you finish this, and find success in all your endeavours! :D(y)

PS- Had zero issues continuing my saves from free copy to Steam version.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these kind words. It is not only the financial results that show that we have done a good job. we really hope to give you new material as soon as possible, and that you enjoy it as much as you have enjoyed it so far, even more!

Sherm29

Mar 3, 2022
Can't seem to unlock the last 3 scenes in gallery no matter what I try, can someone help with that?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Can't seem to unlock the last 3 scenes in gallery no matter what I try, can someone help with that?
currently the 0.5 build is only half and the next part will bring it up to 0.6 and those 3 scenes should be unlockable then

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Lily the gorgon is damn sexy but I dont want her to suck my dick you know what coz I dont want to lose my dick being suck by the snake on her head, thats sick :LOL:

Reactions: Mikhail Blk
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes