Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I don't use alcohol.
I have a couple of gifts for you.
You'll like them.
How about a pencil up your nostril - and twist it there to make you scream? You will be delighted.
Pain and pleasure in one bottle.

Nah, can't be Tate since no Alcohol. Must be a poor imitation.
Definitely in need of some re-wiring for that mind set though..
Bringing a pencil to a knife fight with a Scotsman? yeah defo not the brightest :KEK:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to unlock the rest? Or do I actually have all of them unlocked, and the locked ones are just empty spaces?

screenshot0001.png

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone feels like the game should've had more scenes of MC interacting with the LIs during classes and discovering more about them? It would be interesting to see how they handle the lessons or just talk to other characters a lot more.

As of now, some LIs are underdeveloped, like Nina. We never see her do well in classes, or how she carries herself around characters beside MC, yet he call her amazing, confident, smart, etc. It just feel unearned and out of nowhere. When she flings her drink at Alex later on, the moment feels limp because the only time they interact is him dragging Nina somewhere with her looking sad. They should have more scenes; maybe have Alex talking her down and Nina just stays silent due to his status, or have Nina look disgusted when Alex brags about his lineage to other characters. Adding something like that would make Nina's rant on how poorly Alex treats her carry more weight.

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone feels like the game should've had more scenes of MC interacting with the LIs during classes and discovering more about them? It would be interesting to see how they handle the lessons or just talk to other characters a lot more.

As of now, some LIs are underdeveloped, like Nina. We never see her do well in classes, or how she carries herself around characters beside MC, yet he call her amazing, confident, smart, etc. It just feel unearned and out of nowhere. When she flings her drink at Alex later on, the moment feels limps because the only time they interact is him dragging Nina somewhere with her looking sad. They should have more scenes, maybe have Alex talking her down and Nina just stays silent cause of his status, or have Nina look disgusted when Alex brags about his lineage to other characters. Adding something like that would make Nina's rant on how poorly Alex treats her carry more weight.
Yeah I can see that, the game does often feel like it jumps time and we miss quite a bit. But a lot of school setting games do that as well so it almost feels like normal in some ways. But I agree that more expanded dialogue and consistent time passing would be nice to have filled in with general getting to know people and classes dialogues.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Nonsense.
You don't know anything about women.
Dragomira is clearly lonely and has been single for a very long time. Everyone understands that werewolves live less, but this does not prevent them from enjoying life together for as long as they will be allowed to.
According to your logic, Aragorn could not have been with the elven girl Arwen, but they were together and even had joint children.
I have already said that the relationship with Dragomira and love for her does not in the least prevent you from having an official marriage, family and children with a werewolf girl at the same time. One does not interfere with the other. From the she-wolf you have children and a family, but you live with Dragomira and enjoy her presence, love and care. Two wives - one formal, the second - beloved. In many countries, marriage is officially allowed, where you have four wives. And there are only two. Where is the problem? No problem.
except you are forgetting that Dragomira made it clear how much she hates werewolves. also I doubt any female werewolf would be okay with sharing their mate with other women no matter what the circumstances are. and how did Aragorn get brought into this? realistically it makes sense that MC would wanna find someone closer in age and less hostile to werewolves as it would ensure the continuation of his family and you're out here yelling "YoU DoN't KNow WOmEn"

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
except you are forgetting that Dragomira made it clear how much she hates werewolves. also I doubt any female werewolf would be okay with sharing their mate with other women no matter what the circumstances are. and how did Aragorn get brought into this? realistically it makes sense that MC would wanna find someone closer in age and less hostile to werewolves as it would ensure the continuation of his family and you're out here yelling "YoU DoN't KNow WOmEn"
1IKZ5.gif

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Why, when another person tells you the truth and what he really thinks, you do perceive and call it trolling? Are you so insecure about yourself? Do you live in a hypocritical society where all people fake smile in your face, and they say nasty things behind your back and spoil you? Why are you so afraid to hear when you are directly told the truth and facts? Do you live in such a sick and hypocritical environment of people hostile to you?
tact ical-facepalm_56306.jpg

you should REALLY read the forum rules
99% of your post are OT and trolling
as i said - you can have your opinion ABOUT THE GAME and post it

that you?
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: Lord Soth
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes