ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Question. Harem or not? I'm confused first it had a Harem tag then removed because Dev was confused what a Harem was then people complain about removal of tag. Then Dev says your still able to be with multiple women. So harem again? I guess? But no Harem tag so no Harem? Oh and fair warning if Dev was confused about what Harem tag is he going to be confused about NTR? Harem is not that confusing or at least not as confusing as NTR. JS

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Question. Harem or not? I'm confused first it had a Harem tag then removed because Dev was confused what a Harem was then people complain about removal of tag. Then Dev says your still able to be with multiple women. So harem again? I guess? But no Harem tag so no Harem? Oh and fair warning if Dev was confused about what Harem tag is he going to be confused about NTR? Harem is not that confusing or at least not as confusing as NTR. JS
Depends on how you define a harem. If a harem for you is being with and ending up with every woman in the game, then no that isn't happening here. It will be possible to be with and end up with multiple women (which ones and in what combinations has yet to be revealed) in a mini harem.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
check pages 48-50. we already discussed that topic to death ;)
And back.

This literally should be a Harem game, lol. Not saying change it, but Wolves and Werewolves in general. Usually have a pack of females they have around aka a Harem.

This one few times, I want most of them :p
The result being basically "No, that is a misconception/urban myth and has been debunked numerous times by actual scientists!"

Reactions: TigerWolfe

djrobba

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe this has been answered, but is there a final sex scene after Sofia?
Or is that final slot just a placeholder for the next scene/update?

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Maybe this has been answered, but is there a final sex scene after Sofia?
Or is that final slot just a placeholder for the next scene/update?
That's the scene with Nina I think. I think it only works if u choose to reject fucking sofia.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Depends on how you define a harem. If a harem for you is being with and ending up with every woman in the game, then no that isn't happening here. It will be possible to be with and end up with multiple women (which ones and in what combinations has yet to be revealed) in a mini harem.
No it's either Harem or not. Everybody knows a Harem is 3 or more women also he would have to have an ending with those said 3+ women. So like i said It's either Harem or it's not.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
No it's either Harem or not. Everybody knows a Harem is 3 or more women also he would have to have an ending with those said 3+ women. So like i said It's either Harem or it's not.
So, it's official? A harem has to have at least three women in it? Good to know. But yeah, the game may allow you to be with at most three women, but no more than that.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
how f95z defines harem-trolls?
at least three posts asking for the harem in the same "non-harem" game?
or more?
also are there "true" harem-trolls and ordinary false harem-trolls?
so many questions no one can answer to....

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i love the idea of the game, so far love the story, love the models, but i'm not gonna lie, leaving some girls out because the game force you to choose one girl made me really sad, i really wish that the dev reconsidered the harem or at least and ending that made you make all girls happy...damn even leaving anne made me feel like shit...

Edit: The dev already answered the question...
"You will be able to have a romantic relationship with multiple girls too.
You have the choice to just fuck them, or romance them. "

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimmy_Jam and Abhai

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Man, i love the idea of the game, so far love the story, love the models, but i'm not gonna lie, leaving some girls out because the game force you to choose one girl made me really sad, i really wish that the dev reconsidered the harem or at least and ending that made you make all girls happy...damn even leaving anne made me feel like shit...
He already said that you will have another chance with the girls you reject now. It's all for the sake of the drama.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
yea this game need a walkthrough be nice to know if you could do a harem run without locking yourself out of a character path

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Joshy92, strange how didnt you discover this gem so far?
Hop in, Im sure you will find a few very likeable girls around.
Also to have you being active here would benefit the thread imo;)

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes