NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hol up, so there are actually no scenes of LIs being shown getting banged by other dudes? Folks were just projecting all along?

Ain't that just hilarious.

View attachment 2948654
I mean, a LI implied that, coincidently with the drop of the harem tag, at least you can follow the thought process, right? It didn't just come out of the blue because some weirdo woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This game is awesome. I could not get the last scene, but I was able to see text from the added scene with Sofia. It sounds hot, unfortunately, no anal.
Cant wait to see scenes with Olga, she is a Doll :)

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Hol up, so there are actually no scenes of LIs being shown getting banged by other dudes? Folks were just projecting all along?

Ain't that just hilarious.

View attachment 2948654
Some people expressed concerns based in a scene of the game and a post of the dev. The dev, kindly, has clarified his plans about the game and everybody is happy. That's all. Case closed. After that, every post about that is just people trying to troll others or disturb the threat.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i take back my earlier comment about dropping the game i would have probably still played if it was a single li just for the lamia u dont see many games with them as a li

Reactions: Educifer

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
i take back my earlier comment about dropping the game i would have probably still played if it was a single li just for the lamia u dont see many games with them as a li
if you are referring to Lily, she is a Gorgon which is distinctively different from a Lamia since Lamia don't turn people to stone or have snakes for hair

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
if you are referring to Lily, she is a Gorgon which is distinctively different from a Lamia since Lamia don't turn people to stone or have snakes for hair
In both cases snakes are involved.

One monster has them as hair while the other has that as lower body. And depending on the lore behind it the venom and fangs of one as well.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
ik i couldnt think of wat they were called so i said the first thing that came to my mind

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I have two saves, when I load the one on the left, it works but when I load the one on the right, it doesn't :unsure: and they are from the same version/build

1695438696160.png

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I mean, a LI implied that, coincidently with the drop of the harem tag, at least you can follow the thought process, right? It didn't just come out of the blue because some weirdo woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
it's called jumping the shark. Just because a character says X doesn't mean it's the truth.

Had a feeling the devs wanted to reveal the truth on later chapters, but since y'all whining so much, they're forced to spoil it now lest they risk of getting boycotted or something.

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have two saves, when I load the one on the left, it works but when I load the one on the right, it doesn't :unsure: and they are from the same version/build

View attachment 2949775
I guess some new variable was introduced at the "questioning" of Nina most likely as that seems to be the point at which older saves stop working.
Meaning the first save being before that the game is content because it is not there, because it is not set yet.
The second save however the game throws a fit because the variable should be there but is not.

It does not have to be a new variable.
It could also be that he fixed a typo somewhere outside the dialogue (as the game does not care about that).

To clarify.
EVERY save from EVERY game (not only AVN) has the possibility that they don't load in new versions.
Expect they do not and be glad if they do.
In many AAA titles you are not able/allowed to even try and load them.
Why specifically in the AVN sector it is assumed older saves have to work is beyond me.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
"Folks here jumped the shark by projecting that LIs telling MC she'll find/has found another man as an undeniable fact."

There. Translated it for ya.
Wut.

Wikipedia said:
The idiom "jumping the shark" or "jump the shark" is a pejorative that is used to argue that a creative work or entity has reached a point in which it has exhausted its core intent and is introducing new ideas that are discordant with, or an overexaggeration of, its original purpose. The phrase was coined in 1985 by radio personality Jon Hein in response to a 1977 episode from the fifth season of the American sitcom Happy Days, in which the character of Fonzie (Henry Winkler) jumps over a live shark while on water-skis.
I had never heard of that. Anyway I think you're thinking of 'jumping the gun' - which is acting too soon, and comes from an athlete moving prior to the gun firing - or making a false start.

Seemed like a pretty justified jumping of the gunshark anyway, but I'm glad it's sorted.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes