Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
We still don't know how the LIs will impact the main plot, so I don't know why you're so stubborn about main and character endings not interconnected with one another.
I don't get the point why you think I am talking about how li affect the main plot? I simply said that a li can't affect the main "ending". "Multiple endings" - Mostly characters endings/Non-canon/alternate ending. So, it can't be interconnected! Why don't you get this point? Maybe one of the characters died in character (Nina) ending! But this doesn't mean that said character will die in another character (Rachel) ending. If you still don't get my point, I guess it is pointless to explain again.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
I don't get the point why you think I am talking about how li affect the main plot? I simply said that a li can't affect the main "ending". "Multiple endings" - Mostly characters endings/Non-canon/alternate ending. So, it can't be interconnected! Why don't you get this point? Maybe one of the characters died in character (Nina) ending! But this doesn't mean that said character will die in another character (Rachel) ending. If you still don't get my point, I guess it is pointless to explain again.
Once again, unless you somehow time travelled from the future, it's impossible to know for a fact that an LI can't affect the main ending (news flash; main ending can't exist if main plot doesn't happen), some endings might be non-canon, or whatever.

What's funny is your example can be used to support the concept of correlated main and character endings lmao. E.g., you choose Nina (Character Ending) which causes Main Ending 1A, or you choose Rachel that triggers Main Ending 2C.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Once again, unless you somehow time travelled from the future, it's impossible to know for a fact that an LI can't affect the main ending (news flash; main ending can't exist if main plot doesn't happen), some endings might be non-canon, or whatever.

What's funny is your example can be used to support the concept of correlated main and character endings lmao. E.g., you choose Nina (Character Ending) which causes Main Ending 1A, or you choose Rachel that triggers Main Ending 2C.
And how the hell do we know if we want to get to the ending, if we don't know if the girl we want will have an ending? You're being extremely and DELIBERATELY OBTUSE on this.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
And how the hell do we know if we want to get to the ending, if we don't know if the girl we want will have an ending? You're being extremely and DELIBERATELY OBTUSE on this.
There's this thing called spoiler which most likely the main reason why the dev hasn't just spilled all the plot details from the get go. You and others not giving a shit about spoilers doesn't matter at that point because the dev most likely does.

Yes, revealing the endings is a form of spoiler.

Imagine calling me obtuse while ignoring this simple factor.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
There's this thing called spoiler which most likely the main reason why the dev hasn't just spilled all the plot details from the get go. You and others not giving a shit about spoilers doesn't matter at that point because the dev most likely does.

Yes, revealing the endings is a form of spoiler.

Imagine calling me obtuse while ignoring this simple factor.
Well, I'm bored with this conversation and it's time for me to walk away. Not knowing whether the girl I like has an ending, precludes me from playing.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

I mean he is not wrong that who we choose to end up won't change the game entirely lol, just the ending. Ex- Acting lesson is a very good example of that. I think people would be mad if they don't get to end up with their favourite character. I would be if I can't end the game with dragomira. She is the only li that I actually like and considering this is semi-harem. It will receive backlash if people can't end the game with their chosen li. :HideThePain:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I mean he is not wrong that who we choose to end up won't change the game entirely lol, just the ending. Ex- Acting lesson is a very good example of that. I think people would be mad if they don't get to end up with their favorite character. I would be if I can't end the game with dragomira. She is the only li that I actually like and considering this is semi-harem. It will receive backlash if people can't end the game with their chosen li. :HideThePain:
I quit playing (for now) because the semi-harem does not work (yet ,, i think) I do know i already have 1 main girls pissed at me cause i went and plowed the witch girl. So no more heavy petting the wolf girl for me :cry:.
So i don't think the game is at that point yet.
The main question will be who of the girls will be fine with the semi-harem.
Can the player(s) just choose any of the girls to be in the semi-harem they want to end up with or will it be more of a it's these girls and that's it ?
Then there's the MAIN question: How many girls ?

Reactions: MrBenny

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Can the player(s) just choose any of the girls to be in the semi-harem they want to end up with or will it be more of a it's these girls and that's it ?
The answer to that is it's certain girls only and the dev refuses to say who they are. "It's spoilers."

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
The answer to that is it's certain girls only and the dev refuses to say who they are. "It's spoilers."
Hence why i quit playing (for now). If the dev ends up changing it and the end girls are free choice that will be a lot of writing and rendering for the dev and i will return (and other people) Don't think this is just a issue for a few people.
If not and i don't want those that are the chosen girls then i loose the (for now) and the game goes in the bin.
What's the point of the possibility of romancing/screwing a girl and not add her into the semi-harem option.

I don't see the point in me ending up pissing all the girls off just because i can't keep my monster wolf dick in my pants and want to see all the scenes.
I like the story,,,,,,, and i really wanted to raggdoll the librarian ;).

But it is what it is,,, so for me it has a on-hold tag for now,,

Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, this is a new release with added content.

Change log:
v0.6.7

- New Ch06 scenes added.
- Continued experimental version of Russian and French language (All new Ch06 scenes
translated).
- 200 new images.
- 5 new animations.

Hope you'll enjoy!

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
beat all ya to it haven't played this since 0.2.0 that was before of after the dev said this game is no longer going to be a harem game.
Awesome. I played since release and haven't played in two now.
Sounds like the dev knows his answer might piss people off and so he doesn't want to say anything in case people drop their subs. :WeSmart:
Which makes it even worse.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes