Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Once again, unless you somehow time travelled from the future, it's impossible to know for a fact that an LI can't affect the main ending (news flash; main ending can't exist if main plot doesn't happen), some endings might be non-canon, or whatever.

What's funny is your example can be used to support the concept of correlated main and character endings lmao. E.g., you choose Nina (Character Ending) which causes Main Ending 1A, or you choose Rachel that triggers Main Ending 2C.
I am now tired of explaining the same shits again and again. There is vast difference between "How" and "Who". If you can't understand that it is pointless now.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, I got the giggles.

I was just in a thread where a couple of harem fans were calling NTR fans "immature" over the dev not adding sharing in like his first game.

Then I come here and see harem fans giving the biggest "waaaaaah, dev dun lissen to meh, I wanna haremmmmm, waaaaaaah".

I mean, when I joined the site we had a few people complaining about stuff but nowhere near on this scale. It's like 2022 hit and the internet decided this was the place it would bunch all the whining niblettes so it could keep it all in one place.

I'm also pretty sure that if we gathered up all the people complaining about the harem stuff in this game, the only way we'd see 18 years old from them is if we added their ages up then rounded it off to 18 because we'd still probably be short.

I never thought i'd see the day when harem fans would end up being just as fucking annoying as the NTR/Anti NTR nonsense but here we are.

I know quite a few of us have said we'd had enough with the constant NTR/no NTR whining but we didn't mean we wanted it replaced with a different kind.

This is an adult site, for adults. The dev has said his peice so deal with it, like an adult not pissing and moaning like you're mommy won't let you have extra sprinkles on your ice cream.

Look what you did, you made me rant..... hope you're happy with yourselves.

Crack of bird shit and i'm ranting over grown fucking men whining worse than my grans fucking knitting circle. And they say us women complain a lot, i'm swapping all their man cards for my bitch card, they deserve it more.

Now I need hot chocolate.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah a lot of the people who like the same genre as me have some pretty, odd views, to put it nicely... But I feel like it's really just a very loud minority of the fanbase, based off of the fact that very few harem games are made to the exacting specifications they often demand.
So have you never read or played any Japanese stuff, you know, the originators of the genre? Because it's about 50/50 in their creations, whether the girls are into each other or not, maybe even a 60/40, with the majority being not into it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have to admit, I got the giggles.

I was just in a thread where a couple of harem fans were calling NTR fans "immature" over the dev not adding sharing in like his first game.

Then I come here and see harem fans giving the biggest "waaaaaah, dev dun lissen to meh, I wanna haremmmmm, waaaaaaah".

I mean, when I joined the site we had a few people complaining about stuff but nowhere near on this scale. It's like 2022 hit and the internet decided this was the place it would bunch all the whining niblettes so it could keep it all in one place.

I'm also pretty sure that if we gathered up all the people complaining about the harem stuff in this game, the only way we'd see 18 years old from them is if we added their ages up then rounded it off to 18 because we'd still probably be short.

I never thought i'd see the day when harem fans would end up being just as fucking annoying as the NTR/Anti NTR nonsense but here we are.

I know quite a few of us have said we'd had enough with the constant NTR/no NTR whining but we didn't mean we wanted it replaced with a different kind.

This is an adult site, for adults. The dev has said his peice so deal with it, like an adult not pissing and moaning like you're mommy won't let you have extra sprinkles on your ice cream.

Look what you did, you made me rant..... hope you're happy with yourselves.

Crack of bird shit and i'm ranting over grown fucking men whining worse than my grans fucking knitting circle. And they say us women complain a lot, i'm swapping all their man cards for my bitch card, they deserve it more.

Now I need hot chocolate.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why? She's not exactly wrong.........

I'm one of the biggest Harem fans there is but I don't run around threads complaining when a game doesn't have a harem in it. I try it if it looks interesting and if I don't like it I stop playing it, simple as that.

This particular VN I started part due to the Harem tag being in the future tags and now that it's removed I'll wait for a couple of updates to see how it develops and try it again to see what paths are available.....

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Did I really download this for 2 minutes of new game play. Wow Dev slow down fella, wouldn't want you to get writers block. Fucking Pathetic
Did you even read the changelog before whining. It says;

Changelog:
SPOILER
v0.6.7
- New Ch06 scenes added.
- 200 new images.
- 5 new animations.

So, how long would the gameplay would be, SpongeBob ??

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Why? She's not exactly wrong.........

I'm one of the biggest Harem fans there is but I don't run around threads complaining when a game doesn't have a harem in it. I try it if it looks interesting and if I don't like it I stop playing it, simple as that.

This particular VN I started part due to the Harem tag being in the future tags and now that it's removed I'll wait for a couple of updates to see how it develops and try it again to see what paths are available.....
The post isn't wrong. The problem is the fact that it ain't the 1st, or the last or probs not even the 1000th time Ava has posted something of that sort. It's not a "NTR/vsAnti" in this forum anymore, it's just "RetardvsRetard" everywhere in every conceivable way. And she knows that. So at this point, such posts are just trolling and reaction farming.

So I just posted the first thing that came to mind :LOL:

Reactions: Eunoian

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
The only problem which I see with the philosophy in the game about harem or not is that it has the human's moral standards although it is a monster story so we see monsters cry or getting upset or been jealous because the MC fucks what ever he likes and that is seriously a weird behavior. So for example I am a vampire and the first thing in my mind of my eternity life is with whom I will make a relationship to spend the eternity. I don't know, even in many human societies this isn't how it goes how logic would be about monsters. :unsure:

Reactions: Lovetities

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The only problem which I see with the philosophy in the game about harem or not is that it has the human's moral standards although it is a monster story so we see monsters cry or getting upset or been jealous because the MC fucks what ever he likes and that is seriously a weird behavior. So for example I am a vampire and the first thing in my mind of my eternity life is with whom I will make a relationship to spend the eternity. I don't know, even in many human societies this isn't how it goes how logic would be about monsters. :unsure:
Yeah, that is extremely weird and strange. I particularly don't like non harem fantasy games where Mc end with up with one non human women. It just feel stupid when I am playing as a mighty character that is supposed to live 200 years? Ps- sorcerer, reluctant archon(sadly abandoned), detective necro, etc might have spoilt me as well lol. Personally, I think harem benefits more with these types of games better as monster obviously have excess stamina and strength than normal human being. Tho, my biggest issues for this game is the Mc personality and the way he acts. His actions and characteristics is extremely weird. That probably because of the sudden change in mechanism. Since till episode 5 we would get to fuck every girls and womens and it seems like MC wanted to build a harem. The sudden change made MC look like an asshole/idiotic. Also, there are way too many characters to equally distribute the time between them. Often times, one characters will be favoured more than the others. Tho, I wonder how the story gonna progress forward from episode 5.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
wats going on with this File every time i download it keeps saying failed File i no its a new Update :cry:

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes