Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Im missing one scene in the gallery its the second page 3rd down on the left anyone know what this one is?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I mean he is not wrong that who we choose to end up won't change the game entirely lol, just the ending.
Could be, could be not. The point is we simply don't know how much impact the LIs will have on the story.

Goddamn, how many times have I said this shit. I really want to see the copy you guys are playing because the amount of confidence you have on your assumptions is truly astounding. Share me your time travel secrets.
Sounds like the dev knows his answer might piss people off and so he doesn't want to say anything in case people drop their subs. :WeSmart:
His mistake was not properly understanding how harem is defined in this site. Now, he has a bunch of whiny harem fans hounding this thread and disrespecting his modus operandi.

Honestly, if he eventually reveals the girls MC can semi-harem with, he'll get a lot of shit anyway. He checkmated himself.
I am now tired of explaining the same shits again and again. There is vast difference between "How" and "Who". If you can't understand that it is pointless now.
Or,—this might sound like rocket science to you—it's absolutely possible for the "How" and "Who" correlating with each other. Why you think both has to be exclusive to one another is beyond me. The small example I just gave you fits this concept.
I never got past the fire. I don't know how much time was left until the game finished (nor do I really care now), but what I did was delete the game and put it on the ignore list. I will never know how it ended, nor do I have any interest in knowing.
Imagine investing on an Athletic MC only to not being able to save both girls anyway lmao.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Could be, could be not. The point is we simply don't know how much impact the LIs will have on the story.

Goddamn, how many times have I said this shit. I really want to see the copy you guys are playing because the amount of confidence you have on your assumptions is truly astounding. Share me your time travel secrets.

His mistake was not properly understanding how harem is defined in this site. Now, he has a bunch of whiny harem fans hounding this thread and disrespecting his modus operandi.

Honestly, if he eventually reveals the girls MC can semi-harem with, he'll get a lot of shit anyway. He checkmated himself.

Or,—this might sound like rocket science to you—it's absolutely possible for the "How" and "Who" correlating with each other. Why you think both has to be exclusive to one another is beyond me. The small example I just gave you fits this concept.

Imagine investing on an Athletic MC only to not being able to save both girls anyway lmao.
Well, by your example. People here are asking if we can get our 3A ending with our chosen li. So, I still don't get your point why you think it spoil the main ending or the entire game. It pretty Valid reason tbh, Some people want to know if we can have presumably 4A ending with grace.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Sign! Who the hell brought Ntr topic in this forum? Like people debating/arguing/whining about harem wasn't enough that now people gonna start asking if it have Ntr or not :BootyTime:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, by your example. People here are asking if we can get our 3A ending with our chosen li. So, I still don't get your point why you think it spoil the main ending or the entire game. It pretty Valid reason tbh, Some people want to know if we can have presumably 4A ending with grace.
What I meant is 3A, 2B, 4C or whatever are just some of the main endings you can get by choosing certain LIs. They won't spoil the entire game, no shit, but endings are one of the most important story aspects, so revealing them now—especially for this dev—is a big deal. Once again, character endings might not significantly impact the main ones, but—once again—only the dev knows. I've said this for the umpteenth time already, good Lord.

Plot-Diagram-Template-07.jpg

Why do you think people hate it when someone spoil the ending of a movie they wanna watch? Why do you keep arguing that spoilers don't matter when the dev clearly feel they do? Who are you even trying to convince here?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It has the ntr tag now so obviously people are going to ask about it. Would like to know whats the deal with that myself.
It's probably because of the witch girl and her Gorgon lover. :ROFLMAO: Apparently there's the first clue that she's not a main LI. Glad I'm done with this.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It has the ntr tag now so obviously people are going to ask about it. Would like to know whats the deal with that myself.
Likely the literal interpretation as well.

Technically Ninas Breakup with Alex due to the MC nearly fucking her counts as NTR for the term.
Because at the time this happened she was still Alex' girlfriend and thus "nearly" cheated on him with MC.
Alex "knew" this and accused MC of that to Nina.

While not literally the same the situation with Sofia and Edward could be interpreted as "leaning towards NTR" because as far as we know it could be that Edward is still more or less alive and only is petrified until an antidote is administered.

The thing with this and every other tag is:
If the possibility of the thing exists in the game even temporarily and/or confined to very specific circumstances the tag has to be there.
That is why there are so many whiners on games that have "lesbian" as a tag that their female MC is forced to fuck a dick.

has any one played the new Update yet? if thy did did say Failed File ?
No.
It worked fine.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Technically Ninas Breakup with Alex due to the MC nearly fucking her counts as NTR for the term.
Because at the time this happened she was still Alex' girlfriend and thus "nearly" cheated on him with MC.
Alex "knew" this and accused MC of that to Nina.
This usually counts as Netori which falls under the cheating tag in this site. NTR tag here is just for its most basic and notorious definition.

Reactions: loikl

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn, didn't played the latest update either it a mistake by the moderator or Dev really add Netorare. Well, goodbye to the game if it have Ntr. Watching other mens fuck doesn't really interest me.
Maybe cool your jets until someone says why the tag was added by a mod? As Brannon said, it could have been added for several reasons of which none means we see another guy fucking.....

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
can some one please help me it won.t let me play the game it keeps saying Failed File for some reason i really want to play it :cry:

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes