loikl

Feb 14, 2018
:FacePalm::FacePalm: Dude, that scene isnt new and the dev already talked about it, here:

So yes, he denied it was that.
Maybe he changed his mind, I dont know, I havent played the last update so I dont know if the ntr tag was related to this. But unless you got another screenshot that is actually from the update that just got here today, we wont know and honestly we are wasting our time with all this speculation.
Unfortunately, what users forget is that in this forum the tags are not set by the dev but by the moderators, who often (almost always) do not play the game and are guided by what the users themselves say, someone (with a lot of free time) decided to report the thread and suggest the ntr tag, the moderators listened to him without checking it and this is the new result, it is possible that everything is due to the scene you mention (which, being the case , it can't even be considered ntr, for God's sake, even if she slept with someone else, it's just a comment and nothing is seen, not even the most degenerate ntr lover would enjoy that).

Therefore, the best thing to do in this case is to play the update, check if said content REALLY exists, and if not, report the thread and have the tag removed.

Otherwise this is going to be 100 pages of a very stupid discussion, again.

Reactions: Cartageno

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Apparently it’s literally just one line of text implying a girl fucked someone other than the MC lol. 5 pages of bitch fits over that.
Which according to the dev himself is not even true, just a way to make the MC jealous... and a lot of people who believed it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: shhole

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well, one could argue Alex is another pack bitch ...

Right now he still tries to keep up the illusion that he is a strong leader, though.

Jokes aside Nina is the only female werewolf we know by name/face/pussy, but since the werewolf population in silverleaf is quite big I would be more than astonished if she actually was the only one.
(Were)wolves are not the best when if comes to sharing sexual partners ...

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm either sure I can have an ending with all the LIs I'm interested in or I'm simply not going to try the game. For example, if I'm interested in 3 LIs, I will only proceed to play when I know for sure that there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with at least those 3 LIs.

Also, I only like having sex scenes with the LIs that the MC is going to have a romantic relationship with at the end of the game.

On the other hand, I'm not going to play multiple times, so either it's possible to get all the LIs I'm interested in in a single game, or I simply won't be interested in the game.
Not arguing what you prefer - nobody can argue that - but let's talk some math here.

To have a game with one love interest tailored this way, you'll need two endings - one with her, one without her.

To have a game with two potential LIs, you need four - one "big happy harem", one with A, one with B, one with neither, still doable. We also probably can ignore the "no LI" endings, since anybody playing the game and not being interested in any of them will stop way before the ending.

Three LIs: seven. Four LIs: fifteen. Five LIs: thirty-one endings.

Nobody is gonna do that. Unless they make one generic ending, maybe two (one for solo routes, one for harems) and just insert faces and names without any regards for the particular relationships or story developments, which I would consider boring.

So yeah, you do you, however, I do not see you enjoying too many of the games out there if you cannot compromise on that.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not arguing what you prefer - nobody can argue that - but let's talk some math here.

To have a game with one love interest tailored this way, you'll need two endings - one with her, one without her.

To have a game with two potential LIs, you need four - one "big happy harem", one with A, one with B, one with neither, still doable. We also probably can ignore the "no LI" endings, since anybody playing the game and not being interested in any of them will stop way before the ending.

Three LIs: seven. Four LIs: fifteen. Five LIs: thirty-one endings.

Nobody is gonna do that. Unless they make one generic ending, maybe two (one for solo routes, one for harems) and just insert faces and names without any regards for the particular relationships or story developments, which I would consider boring.

So yeah, you do you, however, I do not see you enjoying too many of the games out there if you cannot compromise on that.
While technically sound you are ignoring one fact.
LI's that the MC does not "acquire" can relatively safely be ignored in the endings.
Thus bringing the number of mathematically needed "full endings" down quite a bit.

At the max a mention like for here an example would be "I've seen Rachel clinging to the arm of a vampire student" if you do not agree to be her boy toy (how could you, you monster!!!) accompanied by a render or two.

Reactions: Lovetities

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hello! I installed the new (6.7) version but am unable to access it via my last save. I moved my Save folder into the Monster College 6.7 directory and I get to a point where my character is trying to figure out what is going on and then get a message telling me that I reached the end. Thanks in advance for any help that gets me back into the Monster College.

Jul 23, 2018
Well, one could argue Alex is another pack bitch ...

Right now he still tries to keep up the illusion that he is a strong leader, though.

Jokes aside Nina is the only female werewolf we know by name/face/pussy, but since the werewolf population in silverleaf is quite big I would be more than astonished if she actually was the only one.
(Were)wolves are not the best when if comes to sharing sexual partners ...
Unless you go the route of alot of reverse harem fantasy novelist and go the multiple mate route. Just make it to where the main character has a crap ton of mates and all the other males get blue balled as fuck. :ROFLMAO:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Now that Lenny is revealed to be a shapeshfting slime. Can the dev made him/her? into a LI? You can have all the girls and more with a shapeshifter around:unsure:
Well, Lenny mentioned he has a sister that he wants MC to meet. Now, she could be a half sister that looks like a normal girl...or a green blob.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.6.7

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Your MOD Bug ... when we have the option to choose " Both " answer it skip content after some lines ...

Reactions: Jack Townsend

3ndGIG

Nov 6, 2017
I'm bought the game in steam(supported the game developer), but there is no Russian language. passed this version. kekw

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hello! I installed the new (6.7) version but am unable to access it via my last save. I moved my Save folder into the Monster College 6.7 directory and I get to a point where my character is trying to figure out what is going on and then get a message telling me that I reached the end. Thanks in advance for any help that gets me back into the Monster College.
How did anyone else load Saves into 6.7, or did everyone start over?

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes