Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
I passed the game. I'm thrilled, firstly it's something new and exciting. Secondly, she looks damn cool. good luck with future updates. I hope you make what you were up to. There are a couple of questions:
1. Will it be possible in the future to upgrade skills that we have not chosen in these chapters.
2. Will it be possible to love all the girls and women in this game
3. Will there be a walkthrough for this game.?
5/5
p.s i love all these creatures/ womens :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Aug 7, 2020
bro russian translate is bad and it make some errors in games. Continue game in english.No bugs in macos version bro.
hello sorry you're right I didn't warn you French and Russian are two localizations I'm trying to create semi-automatically, but I haven't tested them yet ( I don't speak French or Russian) I'm getting help from third parties.

Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hello sorry you're right I didn't warn you French and Russian are two localizations I'm trying to create semi-automatically, but I haven't tested them yet ( I don't speak French or Russian) I'm getting help from third parties.
i see. i can help with russian sometimes, if you want

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Hey, great game so far, but are there anywhere else besides steam to get it or give support?

Jan 30, 2020
Hey, great game so far, but are there anywhere else besides steam to get it or give support?
the only info on this topic at the moment

Hi, I will create an Itch.io account asap (so also players from localities where Steam is not available can have access to the game).
I just have to understand how to provide Steam Keys by Itch.io.

Reactions: TNVL and ArhraCole

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Looks great, the steam page however seems to have some conflicting parts that makes it a bit weird.

For instance.

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“Currently the game contains about 3000 images 80 animations and 40000 words. We plan to grow to 5000 images, 100 animations and 90000 words. We also plan to add a replay gallery and integration with Steam Achievements.”

In the early access info it also mentions that the first chapter is fully done and with the above text it makes it seems like the game is already about 45% done with only the first chapter. Then when you scroll down among the "about the game" it say's.

Features:
- 4000 Full Hd Images
- 120 Full Hd Animations
- You Can Decide the Name Of the Character
- 60000 words
- Multiple Endings
- Ren'py Engine

So with that said the game seems about 65% done or am I missing something and the steam release is only going to about ch 3 or 4 as season 1 and then continue with season 2 in the future if all goes well?

For now it's just a bit confusing with the game info saying conflicting parts when it's not released yet.

Aug 7, 2020
i see. i can help with russian sometimes, if you want
Hi, I added the build for pc/mac with French and Russian translations inside

The translations were generated by taking advantage of openai's api, so I don't expect them to be perfect.
I would like to understand if they are good enough to give them to a native language freelancer who can fix them properly or if they are so bad that it's not worth to start from this base.

If there is anyone among you of good will who can tell me how good (or how bad), I thank you in advance.

|

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023

The translations were generated by taking advantage of openai's api, so I don't expect them to be perfect.
I would like to understand if they are good enough to give them to a native language freelancer who can fix them properly or if they are so bad that it's not worth to start from this base.

If there is anyone among you of good will who can tell me how good (or how bad), I thank you in advance.

Mac | Win
ok just give me a time and i text you

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023

Mac | Win
ok i finish game second time :PogChamp:. I think about 50% of the text is correct, but the other 50% is not. this applies to individual phrases, belonging to persons, etc . The meaning of the text is sometimes lost, but for machine translation, I think it's not bad. but this need work. and i found phrase on french

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Looks great, the steam page however seems to have some conflicting parts that makes it a bit weird.

For instance.

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“Currently the game contains about 3000 images 80 animations and 40000 words. We plan to grow to 5000 images, 100 animations and 90000 words. We also plan to add a replay gallery and integration with Steam Achievements.”

In the early access info it also mentions that the first chapter is fully done and with the above text it makes it seems like the game is already about 45% done with only the first chapter. Then when you scroll down among the "about the game" it say's.

Features:
- 4000 Full Hd Images
- 120 Full Hd Animations
- You Can Decide the Name Of the Character
- 60000 words
- Multiple Endings
- Ren'py Engine

So with that said the game seems about 65% done or am I missing something and the steam release is only going to about ch 3 or 4 as season 1 and then continue with season 2 in the future if all goes well?

For now it's just a bit confusing with the game info saying conflicting parts when it's not released yet.
Thanks for the report I have tried to fix it, when I created the page I was thinking of less amount of text and images then I got carried away, and adding content here and there I went long on the 15 day time frame I apologize :)

on the steam page the content info is redundant and I hadn't edited it in all places, I hope I fixed it tell me if you still see something that sounds wonky.

Reactions: ixcez
Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone.

I have created a page on the itch.io store ( )

there I will see steam keys for all those who cannot buy keys directly on steam because they live in countries where this is not allowed

I added the link on the first page (I hope I didn't make any mistakes )

Reactions: Bacara
Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone.
I just finished creating a new version of the game (version 0.3)

Change log:
- added some new music and some sound effects
- added quest log notifications (so you know when a new journal entry is written)
- added colored hearts when a relationship increasing is notified.
- added about 1300 new images
- added about 15 new videos
- the new version includes the whole story up to the third chapter.

Download new release here:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Monster College [v0.3] [Monster Eye Games] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Markets v0.3 · · · (516.7 MiB :: 1.2 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.3 · · · (329.5 MiB :: 1.2 GiB)
Mac v0.3 · · · (315.1 MiB :: 1.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes