UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
especially the succubus who attracts me a lot lol
She's a little too femdom-ey for my tastes, but I do see the appeal, particularly that tongue. :sneaky:

I'd be a tad concerned about the whole "consuming your essence" thing succubi do, though. They're usually depicted as literally sucking a guy's soul out through his dick. Then again we didn't get turned to stone by the Gorgon chick. Although, she is wearing glasses...

Reactions: tpk and Ass Fan

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Quite a few "standard monster tropes" are not active in this AVN.

For instance the petrifiying gaze of gorgons usually happens through ... well a gaze.
Mostly that is "active" whether the gorgon wants to or not.
Example in most recent media is the netflix show Wednesday.

Succubi have a wide spectrum.
In some media they are demons born in hell.
In some media they are fey born/transformed via magic.
Sometimes they absorb the life of a man through sex. Obviously killing the "donor".
At other times they "only" gain nourishment i.e. in lieu of eating food they fuck.
At other times they feed on dreams and are not dependent on sex at all.

Then there is the werewolf itself.
Usually it is depicted as completely involuntarily. When the moon comes up the beast comes out.
Here it is established that only the physical aspects change, when MC involuntarily transformed he was able to think and flee.
Plus his father told him there are four stages of transformation he can trigger on a whim.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She's a little too femdom-ey for my tastes, but I do see the appeal, particularly that tongue. :sneaky:

I'd be a tad concerned about the whole "consuming your essence" thing succubi do, though. They're usually depicted as literally sucking a guy's soul out through his dick. Then again we didn't get turned to stone by the Gorgon chick. Although, she is wearing glasses...
Hehehe I loved her tongue with that natural ability she can do anything :devilish:

um makes sense because that's how they suck power out of their victims or lovers i'm not gonna lie it makes me a little scared but it's worth the risk maybe love can change her lol well with her we were lucky she was wearing glasses but who knows what could happen if she took them off :BootyTime:
may not turn you to stone completely but what can happen to Mc's dick that's what worries me but on the bright side having a rock dick for life wouldn't be so bad hypothetically Mc wouldn't need to wait minutes for a second round :WeSmart::KEK:
joking aside I believe that Lily can have different powers of the legendary Medusa

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hehehe I loved her tongue with that natural ability she can do anything :devilish:

um makes sense because that's how they suck power out of their victims or lovers i'm not gonna lie it makes me a little scared but it's worth the risk maybe love can change her lol well with her we were lucky she was wearing glasses but who knows what could happen if she took them off :BootyTime:
may not turn you to stone completely but what can happen to Mc's dick that's what worries me but on the bright side having a rock dick for life wouldn't be so bad hypothetically Mc wouldn't need to wait minutes for a second round :WeSmart::KEK:
joking aside I believe that Lily can have different powers of the legendary Medusa
Gorgons - Bringing new meaning to the term "Rock Hard". :ROFLMAO:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
This game need a mod to get all the habilities and not just choose between two, as well as one that let you choose the best outcome of dialogues to get the best scenes and complete the gallery

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This game need a mod to get all the habilities and not just choose between two, as well as one that let you choose the best outcome of dialogues to get the best scenes and complete the gallery
I'm sure someone will mod it eventually, but for the time being you can enable the dev console and change the variables there.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How to get dev console?
Go here :
Tool - Ren'Py - UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone

Download UnRen. Place the application in the same folder as the game's executable (the .exe). Run UnRen. Look at the options available and follow the instructions (the dev console is #3). I'd suggest you keep UnRen somewhere (in your H-Game folder if you have one, for example) so you have access to it when you need it without having to redownload it.

Once that's done, run the game and load a save or start a new game. To open the dev menu, use Shift-D, select Variable Viewer. Scroll around in there to find what you're looking for. Once you know it, close the variable viewer and open the command console (Shift-O). Type in what you want to change, then close it and you're done.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like this a lot. MonsterEyeGames.
The game is great. Some things need work, but that is to be expected. I don't know anything about Daz, but is it that hard to get the characters to look at each other in the eyes?

Thanks for the game.
Quite a few "standard monster tropes" are not active in this AVN.

For instance, the petrifying gaze of gorgons usually happens through ... well, a gaze.
Mostly that is "active" whether the gorgon wants to or not.
An example in the most recent media is the Netflix show Wednesday.
Are you saying you would like to see those standard tropes in this game? or do you like the direction this game is going?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I like this a lot. MonsterEyeGames.
The game is great. Some things need work, but that is to be expected. I don't know anything about Daz, but is it that hard to get the characters to look at each other in the eyes?

Thanks for the game.

Are you saying you would like to see those standard tropes in this game? or do you like the direction this game is going?
I pointed out that the way the monsters are shown in this game is not the way it "usually" is.

Introducing a twist to things that somebody is acquainted with is not a bad thing.

Sorry if my opinion was not clear enough.
Yes I love the game so far and the fact that it does NOT contain 08/15 monster tropes.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry if my opinion was not clear enough.
Yes, I love the game so far and the fact that it does NOT contain 08/15 monster tropes.
Sorry if I came off as accusatory. I agree. Introducing a new twist is the backbone of writing. There is no shame in it. Some of the best stories are partially based on past works or a combination of works.

As I said before, in this game, the lack of eye contact and possibly more head/body movement during conversations would bring the game to another level.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty fun and unique game so far. I'm enjoying the humor of it. The variety of hot women also helps.

My personal picks so far have to be Lily, Dean Sharp, and Grace.

A couple more might float my fancy later, but aren't doing much more than looking good at this point. We'll have to see where things go with the art teacher.

Reactions: Argonaut zerobrous
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes