Aug 7, 2020
Aug 7, 2020
When talking to Lily, the menu has Dragomira active in a playthrough that haven't met her (didn't fight with Alex). Adding DragomiraInc to the if statement to line 305 in sc_10.rpy disables the choice:
Code:
"La professoressa Dragomira" if DragomiraInc and menu_01_sc_12_Dragomira == 0:
Also, there is a possibilty not to know much about Rachel if MC chose to let her go after saying she smelled of sex making the conversation about Rachel too long. Just ended with chapter 1 so this is all so far. Interesting concept.
Thank you for reporting us, we already fixed it!!! :)

Aug 7, 2020
So for a first release this is very solid, the story is very interesting ,the girls all look amazing even though the Gorgon is the best girl. The protagonist isn't a little bitch so that's a nice change from the norm when someone comes into power like most VN's.

As for constructive criticism to give, the only real thing I can nitpick on for the first release is just the pacing of it, did seem to move a bit quick with some things seeming to be placed there randomly without explaining why, a minor thing I admit but could help in future updates.
Thank you for your hint!

Aug 7, 2020
Great start. Interesting premise, good visuals, and not too many typos/mistakes in the English translation. There are a few, and I'll list the ones I noticed below.

The biggest issue I have is with the animations. They themselves are fine, but they come with their own sound, which can't be regulated with the sliders in the preferences menu. So we either have them at full volume (which imo is too loud), or we can have complete silence using the "mute all" option. It's... not ideal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, good luck with your game, seems like it'll be great.
Thank you for your help. We are working to solve the volume issue

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Very promising game with great design for the love interests. The mermaid is my fav. Hoping for a shapeshifter to be introduce in the future.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
nuh-uh rachel is the best sweetest girl 1. she's down right cute 2. she's a vampire 3. she's a redhead that alone is enough for me
As can see from my signature I normally love the redhead, but that Gorgon has my whole attention lol
And the ragdoll, but that's because I think of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas xD

Reactions: ArhraCole

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
You know Dev, I really liked Anne, you could make her like a sort of monster-hunter novice so you can add her to the story later.

as far as best grill, right now I'm torn between Rachel, Sofia, and Olga. Lily and Nina are pretty good too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205
Mar 29, 2021
Finally, a game starring a werewolf as the protagonist! And the storyline is howlingly good! Though the interaction between Mc and Rachel, the vampire, feels a tad forced—like she's trying to make up for her lack of popularity in college by getting some action now. Talk about desperate times calling for desperate bites! It's a bit cliché, if you ask me. But that's fine. On the bright side, the other characters are howlingly interesting. Now, let's talk about the art. It's a solid 7/10, but can we address our MC's wolf transformation? It's, uh, let's just say it's a bit "fur-ocious" in its weirdness. Hopefully, the devs will groom that aspect in future updates. And what's the deal with the second transformation? Instead of stylish sideburns, these dudes get full-on beards. Talk about an unexpected fur-nomenon! Not sure if it's deliberate or just a hairy mistake, but it sure looks hilariously funny. Well, that's the end of my paw-spective. Thanks for the fur-tastic game, and may the next update be a howling success! Good luck, dev, and keep unleashing the fun.
Edit: umm, since MC is a werewolf, will there be bestiality content then?

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
This game is brillaint so far, I'll definately be supporting the steam release on the 18th of July.

May 31, 2017
Thanks you dev for your work, actually enjoyed myself while playing it , im pretty much in love with this games idea its unique kinda and i am all in for it

BTW am i missing something or is it that you can't unlock the whole available gallery slots in this version of the game? I kinda tried to look more but didn't seem to find them + is there any plans for WT?

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes