UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Me : "I wonder if there's a "Loyal to Anne" route...she doesn't seem to have a codex menu entry thing." :unsure:

*MC bumps into (literally) Sofia, The Witch.*

Me : "...well shit, sorry Anne. Tsundere goth girl. It's not my fault..."

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So for a first release this is very solid, the story is very interesting ,the girls all look amazing even though the Gorgon is the best girl. The protagonist isn't a little bitch so that's a nice change from the norm when someone comes into power like most VN's.

As for constructive criticism to give, the only real thing I can nitpick on for the first release is just the pacing of it, did seem to move a bit quick with some things seeming to be placed there randomly without explaining why, a minor thing I admit but could help in future updates.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Great start. Interesting premise, good visuals, and not too many typos/mistakes in the English translation. There are a few, and I'll list the ones I noticed below.

The biggest issue I have is with the animations. They themselves are fine, but they come with their own sound, which can't be regulated with the sliders in the preferences menu. So we either have them at full volume (which imo is too loud), or we can have complete silence using the "mute all" option. It's... not ideal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, good luck with your game, seems like it'll be great.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Well other than the MCwolf psychology student likely severely emotionally damaging Anne who he in theory cared a lot about, this was a very impressive start to the game. Very interesting characters and scene layouts. Quite enjoyed it.

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
So for a first release this is very solid, the story is very interesting ,the girls all look amazing even though the Gorgon is the best girl. The protagonist isn't a little bitch so that's a nice change from the norm when someone comes into power like most VN's.

As for constructive criticism to give, the only real thing I can nitpick on for the first release is just the pacing of it, did seem to move a bit quick with some things seeming to be placed there randomly without explaining why, a minor thing I admit but could help in future updates.
nuh-uh rachel is the best sweetest girl 1. she's down right cute 2. she's a vampire 3. she's a redhead that alone is enough for me

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
The progression from (depending on choices) "this is the love of my life" to "whoa look at all those other pair of boobs" is a bit jarring, and the whole "monster college" premise maybe not too original, but it was quite enjoyable so far. It definitely deserves all the bonus points for the character models that are more than "stick animal ear on human" (the only one that could have been a bit more intricate is the ghost, imo. Make her a bit translucent?).

Writing feels a bit flat at times, and with some scenes I borderline felt like something was lost in translation. But at least it's generally cleaned up and comprehensible and such.

Anyway; solid stuff generally speaking.

Ereso72

Aug 28, 2021
congrats and wishing you the best, bought the game awhile back from kinguin because of steam censorship in my country, in the what's new section in steam library i remembered you did a lot of characters profile introductions because last month every time i opened library i see different characters on top, will try the game later on after few more content updates View attachment 2711096
Where are you from my friend? I have the same problem with Steam :-( Do you have to change something on Steam to activate the key or can you just enter it. Greetings from Germany

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes