Maevos

May 4, 2019
According to the variables you should be earning relationship points with Lily when talking on the phone if you make the correct dialogue choices but you don't. Might be a bug.

Edit: Oh it's not a bug. There are two different variables, VarRel and ValStory. They increase as they should. False alarm. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
the writing is phenomenal in this game. excellent first release and a super unique plot. Will be buying this one on steam once more content gets released. Well done dev!

Reactions: ArhraCole

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Thank you for your hint!
No problem! I love looking for things that can help one improve their project, you really have a great product. Just simple things like making sure theres context on why how he knows of a class or why he went will make a scene or two feel less random. Its visually pleasing, has a great story, so really great job on the release and best of luck moving forward!

Abc2326

May 16, 2018
Me: Oh man, I hate horror movies with monsters

Me after playing this game: I guess I have a monster fetish now

Looking forward to playing more of this. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
only steam huh? well no luck then, since i live in Germany.
Can't someone gift you it? well, a trustworthy friend or so? I helped someone out who wasn't able to get "Midnight Ride" and gifted him the game and season pass. Don't give up!

Thanks you dev for your work, actually enjoyed myself while playing it , im pretty much in love with this games idea its unique kinda and i am all in for it
How long did it take you to finish playing? I don't know if I want to wait for some more updates or just buy it on Steam.

May 31, 2017
Can't someone gift you it? well, a trustworthy friend or so? I helped someone out who wasn't able to get "Midnight Ride" and gifted him the game and season pass. Don't give up!

How long did it take you to finish playing? I don't know if I want to wait for some more updates or just buy it on Steam.
No more than one hour , idk if its normal or just that i read fast , But It is Good

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021

Around 40 minutes?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm looking forward to the next updates but I hope it's not the end of the relationship between Mc and Anne I really liked her it would even be cool to turn her into a werewolf in the future if there's a way or wolf bitch :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm looking forward to the next updates but I hope it's not the end of the relationship between Mc and Anne I really liked her it would even be cool to turn her into a werewolf in the future if there's a way or wolf bitch :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Well, MC DID scratch her while turning during their last encounter, so if it's spread that way, there's a good chance. Usually requires an actual bite though, and that's if the dev wants to go the virus/disease route rather than something else. But from the sound of things and the way it's been explained, I suspect a kid born between a werewolf and a regular human has a chance to wolf out, so having a litter might be possible. :ROFLMAO:

I feel a bit bad about Anne as well, but honestly, between Rachel and Sofia the Witch...eh, I'll get over her. (y)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well, MC DID scratch her while turning during their last encounter, so if it's spread that way, there's a good chance. Usually requires an actual bite though, and that's if the dev wants to go the virus/disease route rather than something else. But from the sound of things and the way it's been explained, I suspect a kid born between a werewolf and a regular human has a chance to wolf out, so having a litter might be possible. :ROFLMAO:

I feel a bit bad about Anne as well, but honestly, between Rachel and Sofia the Witch...eh, I'll get over her. (y)
Yup.
But the key word is usually as in media including books an infection with lycanthropie usually happens via the saliva of the werewolf i.e. usually requires a bite.

But in an AVN it is more than likely it is not solely the saliva that can transmit lycanthropie but all bodily fluids and a creampie would suffice.
The cut on her hand with his claw ... very likely would not be enough.

What people tend to forget is if a penis gets "battle ready" it emits pre-cum for lubrication.
And the pussy basically is made of mucosal lining i.e. very good at absorbing and emitting fluids.

Since the sex happened while a very clear moon was visible, and that is when werewolves tend to be the strongest, it does mean the chance Anne is infected is relatively high.

Whether she decides/is able to follow MC is a different issue.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Yes, I think so too but I think it would be more real if she was transformed by the bite I don't know how Dev will treat this so it's hard to know if she's already infected or just bites but talking about the litter it would be interesting a lot of wolf children :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
i feel bad for her too but i can get over it having other sexy maidens especially the succubus who attracts me a lot lol

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes