indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.8

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
game updated bro, thanks for your work

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No.

The current update already was in the works and almost ready to release when it dawned on him that the problem some users have with that scene is indeed a problem with the scene and not the users.
I'm still not convinced it will be fixed properly. Probably slap a slight dialogue change on it and call it good.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm still not convinced it will be fixed properly. Probably slap a slight dialogue change on it and call it good.
I have the same feeling/fear.
Shame since the game is relatively good apart from that scene and the inconsistencies regarding the girls personalities i.e. that they are now far more open to a harem/open relationship than they were before.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I have the same feeling/fear.
Shame since the game is relatively good apart from that scene and the inconsistencies regarding the girls personalities i.e. that they are now far more open to a harem/open relationship than they were before.
All I ever wanted was one girl. But even if he does fix it, I doubt I can have that one girl.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Who are the two girls for this update.? First one is the ghost girl, but there's a second one in the gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Am I the only one so weird that I'm playing this game just for the plot? The sex scenes here are not very well done. I like the three girls in the game and that's it.

Reactions: Amedore
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes