Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Looking forward to the game answering some questions. If the MC refused the sex ritual with Sofia, who does she do it with instead? Will Anna return to enroll at the college? After the femdom scene with Dragomira, the screen flashes red and she looks dizzy and woozy. What caused this? Finally, if you allow Dragomira to suck your... blood, can MC now become part vampire himself? :sneaky:
My speculations on that:

Sofia needs serious encouragement by MC to have sex, it is likely she would get anxious with other participants as well. Meaning she likely won't unlock her full witch potential if MC did not do it.
Maybe she overcomes that restraint/guilt/fear with John Doe, but it is unlikely since MC is the first person in a year that was willing to help her. She was all but ignored by everyone else.
With Silverleaf on lockdown she can't go to a bar in the next town to find a one-night-weirdo even if she wanted to.

Whether Anna returns to the college apparently depends on how the MC treated her at the farewell. If he asked her to be in the harem apparently she is in the story going further, and that means she likely enrolls. If MC did not ask her to join the harem she is gone for good.

The screen flashing red likely meant that Dragomira got thirsty and the MC sensed that as a sort of warning.
Not a spidey sense but a wolfey sense so to speak.

Usually neither werewolves nor vampires can get sick. Vampires can't get sick because they are dead and werewolves usually have an immune system "on overdrive". Meaning his werewolf blood would combat the vampire infection similarly to MC being unable to "pass on the gift" to Rachel or Dragomira.
Plus usually it is not enough to have the vampire drink the victims blood, the transformation is triggered with the victim drinking the vampires blood after.
So no. The MC won't become a hybrid werepire through this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My speculations on that:

Sofia needs serious encouragement by MC to have sex, it is likely she would get anxious with other participants as well. Meaning she likely won't unlock her full witch potential if MC did not do it.
Maybe she overcomes that restraint/guilt/fear with John Doe, but it is unlikely since MC is the first person in a year that was willing to help her. She was all but ignored by everyone else.
With Silverleaf on lockdown she can't go to a bar in the next town to find a one-night-weirdo even if she wanted to.

Whether Anna returns to the college apparently depends on how the MC treated her at the farewell. If he asked her to be in the harem apparently she is in the story going further, and that means she likely enrolls. If MC did not ask her to join the harem she is gone for good.

The screen flashing red likely meant that Dragomira got thirsty and the MC sensed that as a sort of warning.

Usually neither werewolves nor vampires can get sick. Vampires can't get sick because they are dead and werewolves usually have an immune system "on overdrive". Meaning his werewolf blood would combat the vampire infection similarly to MC being unable to "pass on the gift" to Rachel or Dragomira.
Plus usually it is not enough to have the vampire drink the victims blood, the transformation is triggered with the victim drinking the vampires blood after.
When the screen flashed red, Dragomira looked dizzy, woozy, and a little disorientated. The MC seemed completely oblivious to this. All he did was comment on how he could never turn her down sexually. Also, I'm not sure it was a case of blood lust. She seemed to have a pretty good drink of the MC's blood. Not sure she'd be thirsty again so soon after such a sizable drink. I think maybe the combination of sex and blood sucking may have drained her. Or maybe there was something about the MC's wolf blood that affected her chemical biology somehow.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
When the screen flashed red, Dragomira looked dizzy, woozy, and a little disorientated. The MC seemed completely oblivious to this. All he did was comment on how he could never turn her down sexually. Also, I'm not sure it was a case of blood lust. She seemed to have a pretty good drink of the MC's blood. Not sure she'd be thirsty again so soon after such a sizable drink. I think maybe the combination of sex and blood sucking may have drained her. Or maybe there was something about the MC's wolf blood that affected her chemical biology somehow.
As for Anna, it is still technically possible to pursue a monogamous path with her. During the confrontation scene, say that you don't want any of the girls there. Then when you talk to Anna, say that you only want her. Again, she walks away angry, but still says she'll consider it.

Dec 8, 2020
I think it was mentioned that werewolf blood was like a drug?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Uh oh. If we go the femdom route with her, will we end up turning her into a junkie? :sneaky:
it could be that at some point in the future, MC gets the ability to change into the Great Wolf and if that's the case, his bloodline due to his father would be more potent compared to someone like lets say Nina's whose family was minor and wanted her to marry someone from a stronger family. either way, that would mean that MC's blood is basically like jet fuel to a vampire

• Thinking Face

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Uh oh. If we go the femdom route with her, will we end up turning her into a junkie? :sneaky:
A bit more than from an average dicking.
IIRC werewolf blood has an aphrodisiac effect on vampires.

That's what I meant with "a sort of warning" btw.
Sorry if misunderstandable, it is 1:40 AM here and the idiots have not ceased blowing money to smithereens yet ...

And btw. we could do that in the maledom route as well.
Basically force feeding the fanged bitch ...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
it could be that at some point in the future, MC gets the ability to change into the Great Wolf and if that's the case, his bloodline due to his father would be more potent compared to someone like lets say Nina's whose family was minor and wanted her to marry someone from a stronger family. either way, that would mean that MC's blood is basically like jet fuel to a vampire
So, the MC could actually make a vampire a dependent slave to his blood. And they wouldn't even think of killing or hurting him, since it would be like killing off their food and drugs supply. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
A bit more than from an average dicking.
IIRC werewolf blood has an aphrodisiac effect on vampires.

That's what I meant with "a sort of warning" btw.
Sorry if misunderstandable, it is 1:40 AM here and the idiots have not ceased blowing money to smithereens yet ...

And btw. we could do that in the maledom route as well.
Basically force feeding the fanged bitch ...
It's cool, I'm dealing from an excess of fireworks, firecrackers, and party poppers being exploded at night. They were fun at first. Now after so long hearing them, they've just gotten annoying. Anyway, going back to Sofia. I still want to know who the John Doe is who does it with her, if the MC refuses her sex ritual. I'm thinking of all the guys that we've met in the school, wondering if it was one of them. There's Oliver the mummy, Omar the crocodile, Lenny the slime, Kyle the vampire, Alex the werewolf, Ben the harpy, the werewolf professor, and the frankenstein professor. Could any of these guys have been the one to do Sofia?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It's cool, I'm dealing from an excess of fireworks, firecrackers, and party poppers being exploded at night. They were fun at first. Now after so long hearing them, they've just gotten annoying. Anyway, going back to Sofia. I still want to know who the John Doe is who does it with her, if the MC refuses her sex ritual. I'm thinking of all the guys that we've met in the school, wondering if it was one of them. There's Oliver the mummy, Omar the crocodile, Lenny the slime, Kyle the vampire, Alex the werewolf, Ben the harpy, the werewolf professor, and the frankenstein professor. Could any of these guys have been the one to do Sofia?
From "no fluids" over "who?" to "moronic bitch" there are a number of issues.
But all of them end in "NO!".

To find a partner she would have to leave Silverleaf and disguise herself as she is well known and well despised in college.
And since Silverleaf is on lockdown she would be straight outa luck.
Basically MC is the only available option from what I can see.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My speculations on that:

Oh, and thanks for reminding me about the baptism of blood. I had forgotten that for a vampire to turn someone, that person would have to drink the blood of the vampire that bit and sucked them. Then to complete the transformation, the thrall would then have to go suck another human's blood. Only then would they become full blown vampires. I wonder if Dragomira would consider doing a baptism of blood on the MC. I bet it would be sexy. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
From "no fluids" over "who?" to "moronic bitch" there are a number of issues.
But all of them end in "NO!".

To find a partner she would have to leave Silverleaf and disguise herself as she is well known and well despised in college.
And since Silverleaf is on lockdown she would be straight outa luck.
Basically MC is the only available option from what I can see.
So essentially what you're saying is that without the MC agreeing to the sex ritual with her, Sofia's goth witch transformation would make no sense whatsoever. Hmmm, seems this story had some consistency issues even before the harem confrontation scene got shoehorned in. :unsure:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So, the MC could actually make a vampire a dependent slave to his blood. And they wouldn't even think of killing or hurting him, since it would be like killing off their food and drugs supply. :sneaky:
not so much dependent on MC but more like a forbidden thing she can't have so close by

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Grammar in the update is way off. MC calling Dragomira he, him, and his. Instead of saying you or your, he says her or she.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ESKgamer

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So essentially what you're saying is that without the MC agreeing to the sex ritual with her, Sofia's goth witch transformation would make no sense whatsoever. Hmmm, seems this story had some consistency issues even before the harem confrontation scene got shoehorned in. :unsure:
Yes.
The move to a full harem was not the only point possible consistency errors could have spawned.
Just the most prominent.

IIRC it was explained that Sofia only told MC that she got someone else to fuck her (which was part of the reason for the NTR intermission this thread had) to try and make him jealous (she is deeply in love with him but will not admit it to anyone, including herself) but she never actually did so.

But for some reason Sofia later at the ambush is only ever the full witch one even if the dev said that "only MC could/would do it".

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Yes.
The move to a full harem was not the only point possible consistency errors could have spawned.
Just the most prominent.

IIRC it was explained that Sofia only told MC that she got someone else to fuck her (which was part of the reason for the NTR intermission this thread had) to try and make him jealous (she is deeply in love with him but will not admit it to anyone, including herself) but she never actually did so.

But for some reason Sofia later at the ambush is only ever the full witch one even if the dev said that "only MC could/would do it".
She becomes the full witch before the confrontation scene happens. So, unless the developer is planning to reveal who the John Doe was, it creates an inconsistency, in addition to the ones already created by the confrontation scene. I remeber Nina saying that part of the reason she broke up with Alex was because he had a secret affair with another woman. It was the secret part that bothered her, not the affair part. They never did say who the woman was. There might be a small possibility (admittedly a very small one) that Sofia might have been the woman. Maybe she just used Alex to get her goth witch powers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
She becomes the full witch before the confrontation scene happens. So, unless the developer is planning to reveal who the John Doe was, it creates an inconsistency, in addition to the one already created by the confrontation scene. I remeber Nina saying that part of the reason she broke up with Alex was because he had a secret affair with another woman. It was the secret part that bothered her, not the affair part. They never did say who the woman was. There might be a small possibility (admittedly a very small one) that Sofia might have been the woman. Maybe she just used Alex to get her goth witch powers.
Although, the possibility of Sofia having been with another man, would create some potential Cucked and NTR material. That would make Joshy92 very happy. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes