Kond

Jul 8, 2018
how do you get on the path with dragomira being submissive to the MC, because i didnt get this scene, i just got the one where the mc eats her out
I think it is on the first sex scene with Dragomira, if you are submissive there it will get you into the submissive route, if you dominate her then it gets you to the scene where he blows MC later on the classroom.
When she tries to suck your blood (back on the first sex scene with her) you choose: stop her, then Go away > Spy on Dragomira > Go back to Dragomira > Turn into a beast ..i think this will trigger the scene.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I think it is on the first sex scene with Dragomira, if you are submissive there it will get you into the submissive route, if you dominate her then it gets you to the scene where he blows MC later on the classroom.
When she tries to suck your blood (back on the first sex scene with her) you choose: stop her, then Go away > Spy on Dragomira > Go back to Dragomira > Turn into a beast ..i think this will trigger the scene.
awesome thanks

Jul 16, 2018
tried to play the latest update, but got tired of trying to guess the right answer to everything. You don't pick the right answer and you basically lose, you get the broken heart thing, then you have to reload or just live with it. I am tired of these types of games.

the girls are just not worth that much of a headache. But best of luck, I am done.
peace.
I haven't played the last few updates, but normally the walkthrough/multi mod will tell you what to answer. I don't even read VNs without a mod anymore (when needed).

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm playing the game but I can't release the option to add LI's to the Harem, this option is always greyed out.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes