MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, the game makes you choose between harem (or I suppose other chicks if you're soloing them) or ghost chick solo... I'm not sure if there's a way to make her join the harem, but I don't see how since I'm pretty sure I got all her points (or most of them at least)... she says she's not into sharing.

That said, it might be a temporary thing for now, a way to get her solo path at this point, but who knows, we'll see how it goes in the future.

For now the harem girls are... I suck at names, so bear with me:

main wolf chick
goth vamp chick
the witch girl
the zombie girl

those 4 have agreed to be part of it so far... I'm sure fish girl will also join soon...
Hmm...so at the starting does the player have to avoid the female gorgon path, as I noticed she wasn't included in your love interest list (for a full harem path setup)?

I had stopped playing this title back when the dev first removed the harem tag just a few updates in. I had thought waiting it out until...or if an all girl path get's implemented and or it properly get's fixed (dev actually confirms the harem path with a tag). (I just checked, and the harem tag is still NOT included in both present and future tag areas...)

But it sounds like it's still has some structure issues and is still "a work in progress" status (not fully implemented yet to where gaining that path can easy happen with out issues).

Regards.

Last edited:

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.8.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is the MC apologising for not taking Sofia's virginity?
Is this going to be the same situation as was with the Ex and other potential LI's ambushing the MC and him wanting a harem even though previous choices were fully monogamous, atleast that was reworked.
That update was hilarious.

Several updates sorting out relationships with girls wanting to be monogamous just to have them all meet at once and go from solo to harem instantly.

It did make me chuckle.

Oh, and don't forget the dev removing girls from the LI list.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
That update was hilarious.

Several updates sorting out relationships with girls wanting to be monogamous just to have them all meet at once and go from solo to harem instantly.

It did make me chuckle.

Oh, and don't forget the dev removing girls from the LI list.
I still haven't played the game after that "fateful" update... :)

Still hoping that there will be some decent solo ending/route with Dragomira, I like Emily, but I like Dragomira more)

And yes, Nina being heartbroken and crying on her knees after hearing that MC was messing around behind her back and is gonna fuck Sophia and then just acting like nothing happened in next update (I am sorry - I overreacted & I am fine with sharing) is a great example of how it shouldn't be done.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone

I wanted to make a post on this harem topic (in the last 7 days many people have written to me privately)

i guess it depends on a basic error (made by me) on the choice of tags.

in the game you can decide to have a relationship (be it a girlfriend or just sex or friends with benefits) with all the girls (as long as you choose to do it and with whom to do it.) but at the end of the game it won't happen that you'll stay in these relationships with all of them there will be endings where you can be with no girl, with one girl or with more than one (2 or 3), but not with all of them at the same time.

I was pointed out on discord that the harem tag was misleading so I removed it :p
About a year ago I was saying this thing :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Am I blind or is anal actually not an option?
You're not. It was conspicuously missing.

"Oh, but it's so common it didn't make sense to include it"
But, say, the extremely uncommon "Big tits" were?
omg, no "anal":eek:
does that mean no "futa" as well:eek::eek:
which further implies no "prego futa":eek::eek::eek:

my day is ruined, the game is unplayable...im gonna leave...as soon as i wrote this:mad:

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Download and installed Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod but when I played some of the Replays I get errors around 'screen notifyRel' is not kwown.
Traceback.txt attached. View attachment 3957057
The problem isn't my mod, the dev forgot 3 pictures in the game which result in this error with or without the mod

attached to this post you can find the images folder that you need to put in the game folder in order to get access to the gallery (you don't need the mod with it). however, they are images from the previous version so you won't know which scene you will look into

Also, my mod has been updated

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes