Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
So we have harem options but still have to reject Emily to get it? :WaitWhat: I hope it's temporary because that was kind of a dick-punch.
Not rly man at some point she comes and tells you she loves you. You can either tell her to join your harem which she will reject. Or you can tell her you love her lol. I mean she just asked if we feel the same no need to talk abt the harem lol.

Kinda a jerk move but she didn't ask if we love her and only her lol. SO yeah, if you do that you can continue with her while stil having your harem. And ig, even if you did talk abt your harem at some point dev would make it so we ca still engage with her I thnk.

I want to say that the highlight of this game for me is the moment he awakened his wolf, I rly hope there is more to this and this isn't his final evolution or whatever. You gotta love epic sh1t, man I'm a shonen child and this rly made my day. rly hope we get more of that.

THX

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Not rly man at some point she comes and tells you she loves you. You can either tell her to join your harem which she will reject. Or you can tell her you love her lol. I mean she just asked if we feel the same no need to talk abt the harem lol.

Kinda a jerk move but she didn't ask if we love her and only her lol. SO yeah, if you do that you can continue with her while stil having your harem. And ig, even if you did talk abt your harem at some point dev would make it so we ca still engage with her I thnk.

I want to say that the highlight of this game for me is the moment he awakened his wolf, I rly hope there is more to this and this isn't his final evolution or whatever. You gotta love epic sh1t, man I'm a shonen child and this rly made my day. rly hope we get more of that.

THX
I only use it with the mod so I don't know if it's different without it, but when the choice comes up it straight up states telling her you love her closes the harem path.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724152914502.png

Hey everyone! Here is the release of this hot August. I was a little absent at the beginning of the month but I promise to catch up.

V0.8.11 is now available!

Changelog:

-added about 7000 words;

-added about 160 images;

-added 2 animations;

-added translations for all languages up to the current release;

-reworked Diary's portraits;

-reworked Relationship Increase animation and added a new Relationship Decrease animation;

-reworked and rebalanced the Relationship Points system; this shouldn't affect existing save files (in case it does, I'm sowwy, pwease fowgive me <3 ); still I'm working on more fixes and changes that will affect the game in a larger way (hopefully coming next month), so you'll probably have to start a new game anyway before Chapter 9 is released.

DOWNLOAD THE GAME:

Patreon detailed post

As always, missing sfxs will be patched in later on, as well as missing translations.

Reminder that the Deutsch and Spanish translations are still in a Beta state, generated via online translators. If anyone is willing to help us fix these Beta translations, contact us via mail monstereyegames@gmail.com, here on Patreon or on our server.

As always, thank you for the support!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.11] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Aug 7, 2020
Who even knows at this point patreon is just on an Uber witch hunt, assume any and all game that have pages here will at some point in time run into problems with patreon.
we got banned by mistake :p I made a payment from a second account in my name to try to reproduce and fix a problem to a user but this generated some automatic alert inside patreon luckily they fixed it in a few hours :p ( and luckily I found someone who spent in understanding that it was a mistake, which was not at all a given) o_O

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Why is the MC apologising for not taking Sofia's virginity?
Is this going to be the same situation as was with the Ex and other potential LI's ambushing the MC and him wanting a harem even though previous choices were fully monogamous, atleast that was reworked.

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes