Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with zinacke's MultiMods :

Monster College 0.8.8 :
/ (431 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Hey guys just wanted to say I just started the game and I can understand why my man thinks he's received a divine punishement lol.
Author rly did him dirty with that form, he's certainly no Scott McCall lol

1722575956827.png

THX

[EDITED]
Continued for a bit and it seems like the 2nd form is good lol

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
okay so what exactly did I miss? How do I enter the Harem Path? I pretty fucked everyone.

View attachment 3888811
I was having the same problems... you need to basically go back and get into everyone's GF path, so the harem becomes active... for some reason, staying FWB no longer works...

Also, kinda weird it's a game with a literal harem but ghost chick ain't having it... =/

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I was having the same problems... you need to basically go back and get into everyone's GF path, so the harem becomes active... for some reason, staying FWB no longer works...

Also, kinda weird it's a game with a literal harem but ghost chick ain't having it... =/
Waiiiiiit there is a harem path? Man I'm at the point where we got to Nina's (wolf girl) room and she just began exploded at me when I received Sophie's call. SHould I continue with the story and trust the process lol? Or should I avoid being called at that point?
Also should I accept Vampire girl's feelings when we visit her parents or should I tell her to think more abt it(this is what I actually did)?
Maan can't Mc straight up says he's a polygam when they say they like him so we can avoid all the drama. Idk It's kinda a jerk move not telling your lovers that you love other ppl.

Now this situation kinda makes me have a question guys,
Imagine you like 2 girls, in shows, series, animes (if they aren't isekai and based on real life)... they always have to chose a girl over the other.
I would like to know what team would you be if you found yourself in a similar situation?

-Team 1 : You tell them both you like them and let them know you actually like both. They tell you to chose, you chose not to and just keep your hand and f95 to entertain you lol.
-Team 2 : You tell them both you like them and let them know you actually like both, this time you chose one over the other
-Team 3 : You tell them both you like them but keep it a secret from them (kind of a jerk move this one lol but we don't judge here)
-Team 4 : You choose one over the other keeping to yourself that you actually liked another person (this one kinda involves a lot of regrets though).

Personally I'd be team 1, if I rly like both I wouldn't be able to choose and prefer being alone rather than feeling like I betrayed myself by choosing one over the other. Plus there is always a possibily where both would be ok with it or atleast one of them would be lol. If one of them is ok with it I'd go for her in that case bc it'd mean that she chose me rather than me choosing her. Idk if you get what I'm sayin lol

THX

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Waiiiiiit there is a harem path? Man I'm at the point where we got to Nina's (wolf girl) room and she just began exploded at me when I received Sophie's call. SHould I continue with the story and trust the process lol? Or should I avoid being called at that point?
Also should I accept Vampire girl's feelings when we visit her parents or should I tell her to think more abt it(this is what I actually did)?
Maan can't Mc straight up says he's a polygam when they say they like him so we can avoid all the drama. Idk It's kinda a jerk move not telling your lovers that you love other ppl.

Now this situation kinda makes me have a question guys,
Imagine you like 2 girls, in shows, series, animes (if they aren't isekai and based on real life)... they always have to chose a girl over the other.
I would like to know what team would you be if you found yourself in a similar situation?

-Team 1 : You tell them both you like them and let them know you actually like both. They tell you to chose, you chose not to and just keep your hand and f95 to entertain you lol.
-Team 2 : You tell them both you like them and let them know you actually like both, this time you chose one over the other
-Team 3 : You tell them both you like them but keep it a secret from them (kind of a jerk move this one lol but we don't judge here)
-Team 4 : You choose one over the other keeping to yourself that you actually liked another person (this one kinda involves a lot of regrets though).

Personally I'd be team 1, if I rly like both I wouldn't be able to choose and prefer being alone rather than feeling like I betrayed myself by choosing one over the other. Plus there is always a possibily where both would be ok with it or atleast one of them would be lol. If one of them is ok with it I'd go for her in that case bc it'd mean that she chose me rather than me choosing her. Idk if you get what I'm sayin lol

THX
Yeah there is a harem path, the problem is I think they changed the conditions... you used to get it just by being fuck buddies with the girls, but I believe now you have to become BF/GF with them...

In the case of vamp chick, that means that yes, you're gonna have to accept her feelings when you meet her parents.

In the case of wolf chick, it's fine if she gets mad at you, you'll have another shot soon after that... you'll just miss her scene there, but you'll get the witch's scenes, and I believe you need to go with the witch to hook up with her too.

I think it was better before where you could get the harem path by not commiting to them, I don't really understand why it was changed... but who knows...

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Yeah there is a harem path, the problem is I think they changed the conditions... you used to get it just by being fuck buddies with the girls, but I believe now you have to become BF/GF with them...

In the case of vamp chick, that means that yes, you're gonna have to accept her feelings when you meet her parents.

In the case of wolf chick, it's fine if she gets mad at you, you'll have another shot soon after that... you'll just miss her scene there, but you'll get the witch's scenes, and I believe you need to go with the witch to hook up with her too.

I think it was better before where you could get the harem path by not commiting to them, I don't really understand why it was changed... but who knows...
Thx man, appreciate the help. Ig if they are all ok with it it's good too lol. I even prefer it that way bc yk when they are just your fuckbuddies they can still fool around with others and ntr is a no no for me lol.
I do have a question though, what did you mean by ghost girl not having it?
Does that mean she will reject you if you go harem path or is it like with the wolf girl?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Welp, looks like I messed up the harem path too, so it's time to start over. I was able to commit to I think Maxine, Emily, Anne, Sofie and maybe more in the last few updates, but seems like it wasn't enough for the harem.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Thx man, appreciate the help. Ig if they are all ok with it it's good too lol. I even prefer it that way bc yk when they are just your fuckbuddies they can still fool around with others and ntr is a no no for me lol.
I do have a question though, what did you mean by ghost girl not having it?
Does that mean she will reject you if you go harem path or is it like with the wolf girl?
Yeah, the game makes you choose between harem (or I suppose other chicks if you're soloing them) or ghost chick solo... I'm not sure if there's a way to make her join the harem, but I don't see how since I'm pretty sure I got all her points (or most of them at least)... she says she's not into sharing.

That said, it might be a temporary thing for now, a way to get her solo path at this point, but who knows, we'll see how it goes in the future.

For now the harem girls are... I suck at names, so bear with me:

main wolf chick
goth vamp chick
the witch girl
the zombie girl

those 4 have agreed to be part of it so far... I'm sure fish girl will also join soon...

Reactions: ArhraCole

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022

Yeah, seconded. It makes more sense to me that starting non-committal (so you don't break anyone's trust by going behind everyone's back) leads to the harem path than just saying yes to the relationship question with all of them and then once you've "collected" them change the premise.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just to recap and to clarify once again, to start the harem path properly you basically need to enter the bf/gf state and not the fwb one?

PS. God damn it, Guess I have to reply everything lmao

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

These days the Fresh Woman development team has created a marketing portal dedicated to developers of Adult Visual Novels. This portal does nothing more than display information about the various games they join, highlighting some of them. This, as a result, allows small entities such as Monster College to make themselves known to an audience that we have not been able to reach so far.

In addition to this, the portal offers us hosting for builds, which is quick, convenient, and prioritized, so that new versions can be downloaded more easily.

Clearly, it all sounds beautiful, but before I give you something that may not work on the day of the release of the next build, I would ask you to download the game through the Oppaiman portal (even if you have downloaded it before), so that you can report any problems on the various builds to me.

At this link you will find the .

1723220511010.png

In addition to checking it out and downloading the game, this will help Monster College gain positions in the game rating, allowing other users to discover the game and sign up for Patreon.

Hey, since you are already on the platform, I remind you that leaving a positive review costs nothing! I am sure that the Rector of Silverleaf will be eternally grateful to you.

I would like to end this message by thanking everyone who supported me during this year and a month of development. Thank you to those who purchased the game, those who sponsored on Patreon, but also those who offered moral support, sent private messages praising the game (they are always appreciated!), and, again, those who provided criticism, reports, and requests, which allowed me to improve and get better.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

1723220519890.png

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Welp, looks like I messed up the harem path too, so it's time to start over. I was able to commit to I think Maxine, Emily, Anne, Sofie and maybe more in the last few updates, but seems like it wasn't enough for the harem.
You don't rly need to start over just use the mod and go back to the day where your ex gf visits you.

THX

4.40 star(s) 76 Votes