Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
To add girls to your harem i think you need to start an official relationship with rachel (the vampire girl), the witch girl whose name i don't remember and the werewolf girl whose name i don't remember when you have sex with them for the first time. Then i think you need to read the book about werewolf harems (i'm not sure it's necessary but it's what i did). Then once your ex comes to visit you'll get the option to create the harem. You do lose the ghost girl because she doesn't want to share.
Thanks

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
To add girls to your harem i think you need to start an official relationship with rachel (the vampire girl), the witch girl whose name i don't remember and the werewolf girl whose name i don't remember when you have sex with them for the first time. Then i think you need to read the book about werewolf harems (i'm not sure it's necessary but it's what i did). Then once your ex comes to visit you'll get the option to create the harem. You do lose the ghost girl because she doesn't want to share.
What's about snake girl and zombie girl? there's one option "i love you" but it's grey out.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks, where to find this book abou werewolf harem.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats* // realtionship points // story var´s**

View attachment 2751283 View attachment 2751282 View attachment 2751288
* be careful with activating mc skills
** just a "i know them var" - maybe useful later

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
I just installed and opened the game and it's not working, what did I do wrong?

Jul 16, 2018
I really liked the colourful vampire the most as a character, but unfortunately she now looks like a 'seen-a-million-times-before' boring goth character.
Now I see this conversation, but I can't choose the 'I preferred the rebel you'.
1. If this choice was active, would she return to her colourful hair and clothes again?
2. If so, how can I make this choice active?

screenshot0054.jpg

Reactions: free_hk
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes