BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE DROP ME A FEW SAVES! I played up until the medusa sex scene and now my file is corrupted and cant be opened.
I had a similar problem. I believe it is a renpy thing as renpy gets weird about saves made with options on screen. I found that going back to a save without options displayed fixed my problem.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i would like to know if :
1- Do we know the reason of the removal of the harem tag ?
2- Is this game will be worse than that and we will end with one girl ?
thanks in advance

• Angry
Reactions: Aground9437

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am at the pool, and it says I can increase a stat, but then it does not allow me to pick anything- and I am soft locked and cannot proceed

Reactions: ArtemisVan

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I have got the scene with the mermaid, but there is another one in this update . Who is the girl in that scene?

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Once again, unless you somehow time travelled from the future, it's impossible to know for a fact that an LI can't affect the main ending (news flash; main ending can't exist if main plot doesn't happen), some endings might be non-canon, or whatever.

What's funny is your example can be used to support the concept of correlated main and character endings lmao. E.g., you choose Nina (Character Ending) which causes Main Ending 1A, or you choose Rachel that triggers Main Ending 2C.
I am now tired of explaining the same shits again and again. There is vast difference between "How" and "Who". If you can't understand that it is pointless now.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, I got the giggles.

I was just in a thread where a couple of harem fans were calling NTR fans "immature" over the dev not adding sharing in like his first game.

Then I come here and see harem fans giving the biggest "waaaaaah, dev dun lissen to meh, I wanna haremmmmm, waaaaaaah".

I mean, when I joined the site we had a few people complaining about stuff but nowhere near on this scale. It's like 2022 hit and the internet decided this was the place it would bunch all the whining niblettes so it could keep it all in one place.

I'm also pretty sure that if we gathered up all the people complaining about the harem stuff in this game, the only way we'd see 18 years old from them is if we added their ages up then rounded it off to 18 because we'd still probably be short.

I never thought i'd see the day when harem fans would end up being just as fucking annoying as the NTR/Anti NTR nonsense but here we are.

I know quite a few of us have said we'd had enough with the constant NTR/no NTR whining but we didn't mean we wanted it replaced with a different kind.

This is an adult site, for adults. The dev has said his peice so deal with it, like an adult not pissing and moaning like you're mommy won't let you have extra sprinkles on your ice cream.

Look what you did, you made me rant..... hope you're happy with yourselves.

Crack of bird shit and i'm ranting over grown fucking men whining worse than my grans fucking knitting circle. And they say us women complain a lot, i'm swapping all their man cards for my bitch card, they deserve it more.

Now I need hot chocolate.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah a lot of the people who like the same genre as me have some pretty, odd views, to put it nicely... But I feel like it's really just a very loud minority of the fanbase, based off of the fact that very few harem games are made to the exacting specifications they often demand.
So have you never read or played any Japanese stuff, you know, the originators of the genre? Because it's about 50/50 in their creations, whether the girls are into each other or not, maybe even a 60/40, with the majority being not into it.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes