Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
The thread for the WT Mod is already spammed with messages asking about an update there is no reason to do it here too x)
not to mention that it looks like as zin wasn't online since last Sunday ^^
Is there a separate thread for the WT? I only found a link within this thread.

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
It's not like if many were paying to have the WT Mod ! :) Let's be patient, it's not like if life was depending on that no ? :ROFLMAO:

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
I seem to have softlocked myself during my playthrough, any idea how that happened and how to fix it ?
Same but I think it's because I cheated and got all the skills but now I can't edit the save cause it won't let me load it afterwards

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Monster College [v0.6.7] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 584Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update your Android port.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
URM is one of the TOP tools to use for Renpy games. It's so awesome I went to the trouble of putting it in my signature, and I am one lazy :censored: !
It's rly nice i have it in the same folder than reshade so i can copy all of it with a few clicks.
I personally love the new textbox options :love:
It's nice to look for variables but it lacks something for the choices (understandable since it works for every game).
So a WT Mod is still preferable if one is there i would say^^

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Same but I think it's because I cheated and got all the skills but now I can't edit the save cause it won't let me load it afterwards
If its just because of things like cheated skills you might be lucky and can re edit them with an save editor like .
Might be to late now but for the future then x)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I've played a few routes and can't seem to get 2 scences. Second page, bottom row, 1st and 3rd. On either side of Rachel. Help please
Hopefully this helps
Bottom Row, 1st Image - IIRC you need to refer to the moon each time during the dinner
Bottom Row, 3rd Image - IIRC you need to tell Sofia you can't help her with her problem, that way it would allow the scene with Nina

screenshot0001.png

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Why are we still forced to follow the plot of other characters when we already rejected them? I hooked up with Rachel and afterwards I still had to help Sofia with her ritual after she probably fucked some dude to gain magical powers.

If this isn't a harem game and the focus is on single LI's, wouldn't it be a lot better if the characters paths branched off into different solo focused stories (like a lot of VN's do) instead of having to follow characters you have no interest in or had interest in but where forced to abandon. kind of off-putting honestly.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Why are we still forced to follow the plot of other characters when we already rejected them? I hooked up with Rachel and afterwards I still had to help Sofia with her ritual after she probably fucked some dude to gain magical powers.
Sofia didn't fuck anybody, relax. She just wants to make you feel jealous.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you do know that in order for her to be succesful with the ritual she was needed to become a witch right?
full fledge witch ...
which the one requirment that we are told .. iis for her to not be a virgin...
have you actually played the VN?

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
As BTLD stated she probably did fuck someone to become a full fledged witch, but that's not my main gripe and I don't want to see yet another NTR discussion occur.

My main issue is just about how the narrative progresses forward, I know it's probably really hard to make branching paths due to development time etc but having a game with a focus on single LI's instead of harem kind of requires a form of branching to occur, the best way would be to have the player choose between what characters he wants to spend time with and thus befriend/romance. You can either choose to branch early or have an introductory story where we meet/befriend everyone and get to decide who to pick, so that the dev can keep the story mostly aligned in the beginning saving on scene development time, then branch off afterwards.

An example of good early branching opportunities would have been the art /mma class, choosing one should block the other, which leads to the player making a conscious decision as to which group of LI's he likes the best and choosing accordingly, having sofia's ritual take place at the same time as Rachels parental visit and setting it up so the player is informed beforehand so he can make a definite decision between them and then locking them into said LI's path would have worked too, though I would have set that up a little later in the story and I wouldn't have made Sofia's story progression be linked to having sex, but that's just me.

I don't know, I also feel like we didn't get enough time to get to fully know the characters before fucking them as we don't really get enough time to care about their issues (except for maybe Rachel, but she's a sweetheart and maybe Nina also, sofia is close but needed a little more imo) which I think is really important for romance focused single LI games.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
The dev tells us one thing, yet we are forced to follow all the girls paths. It's too hard to follow along. I guess the dev really doesn't understand the difference between a harem and solo. Unless he's doing it to cause drama and at the end of the game the MC has no one?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes