Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it's optional/avoidable
Why are you complaining then?
You CAN choose to only date one of the girls in the floor or none of them, wich most likely leads to the missing girls of this encounter. You just have to not choose the harem option to get what you want while we polys or the polygamers get their harem.

___

That sidetopic aside, will the vampy become colorful again? I like the gothic style, but since our witch already wears it to perfection our vampy could become "normal" again ^^

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You CAN choose to only date one of the girls in the floor or none of them, wich most likely leads to the missing girls of this encounter. You just have to not choose the harem option to get what you want while we polys or the polygamers get their harem.

___

That sidetopic aside, will the vampy become colorful again? I like the gothic style, but since our witch already wears it to perfection our vampy could become "normal" again ^^
If you don't know wtf is actually being discussed, how about you keep out of the convo about it.?

Sep 3, 2020

___

brother we are not just talking about harems

there is a problem with the newest update it messing up continuity and previous choices

it will take me a long time to explain everything with my reading disability try looking up my previous post

we basically get in trouble for choices we never made

Reactions: Brannon

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
My MC wants to have a harem of his own, a harem filled with lusty MILFs, bonus if they got husbands back home oblivious to them getting their twats filled, legs jellied and preggoed by my MC. The vamp mommy, the dean,the professors, anyone who seems elder to my MC can make it to the list, My MC calls anyone aged like fine wine a MILF. My MC would rather want to expand on his Oedipus complex than go for silly little girls, old farts can have them. I guess that's a win-win for all

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And might I remind you over the course of this thread the official tags (the ones above, not the ones in the genre spoiler) included "netorare".
That was for shits and giggles. Some other users and I called it out when folks got absolutely ass-blasted by the tag.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That was for shits and giggles. Some other users and I called it out when folks got absolutely ass-blasted by the tag.
First: I was one of those "other users".

Second: The EXCUSE was that it was for shits and giggles.
Moderators usually don't play the games hosted here and rely on reports by users for missing tags. There are simply to many games and to few moderators.
Plus it is better if they are ... well moderating the forum.
One or more trolls reported that this thread was missing the NTR tag and a moderator added it without even so much as looking in the thread.

That we did not hear anything from the developer even remotely talking about that topic, the missing tags (both official and searchable) and previous answers from the developer are strengthening my impression that he likely is "giving them what they want" now and is planning to pull the rug under the harem whiners feet the next update.

At least I hope so. The game definitely would not benefit from a harem in it's current form. Meaning to shoehorn harem in he would need to make serious changes to some characters and the story.
As bad as it sounds listening to much to fans is detrimental to a development.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I have a question for this Harem tag debate, this VN would only be harem if the character stays with all the female characters he meets or if in the end he ends up with, let's say, 4 girls, is that enough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is an English only forum as per the rules if you post in another language, you have to provide an English translation.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Jul 8, 2022
The game is not in French it is in Spanish
Hi ! Indeed there are rules here and therefore you have to write in English buddy.

So, the game is good in French but it bugs a lot when putting this language in at least at the beginning but you just have to ignore it and the game follows its good in French. I haven't completed update 7.3.2 if everything is good in FR, but I played the game with VN Translator.

--------------

Screen :

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes