Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
hi

there is no ntr why do you ask?

For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)
I hope that Nina and Dragomira are one possible combination. It would be cool to have the two alpha females of their respective races in a mini harem relationship. The Alpha Family.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Shame about the harem tag, especially since I feel like most of the possible combinations will be of girls who I'd rank veeery differently (like for example Grace + Suzy or something akin).

Reactions: mofonistik
Jan 12, 2021
Is the last Rachel scene broken in the gallery for everyone else (her bedroom after the scenes with her mom)? I got it in game no problem but trying to access it through the gallery I can only get to the "I could get naked" choice and it is locked, only option available ends the scene.

Reactions: AJBit

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
hi

For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)
So you can be with more than one girl but not all of them? So we have to play guessing game on which ones is ok sharing MC?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
hi

Harem tag gone and Sophia gets fucked by a stranger if we don't go on her route. Time to drop this I guess.
joker popcorn.gif

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
I realized a lot of people has the same problem as me with saves. What i realized when i wanted to sent my saves to check that in the game folder my saves files are none existing . But ingame its shown that i have saves. So probably thats the problem. The only thing i dont get is why.

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hello

you are taking on more than you should Sofia find other means ( other than what you imagine)

:)
Well, if I decide not to folow a LI route, then I don't want to know anything about her sex life either, not only not seeing any scenes of her having sex with anyone, but also not telling the MC with who she has sex.

If the game is going to have sex scenes where you see the LIs with who the MC isn't in a relationship with other guys, then that's another reason to leave the game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you be really bored, huh?
:HideThePain:

I respect the dedication of trolling you do gauging reactions.
a fresh account, huh?
deleted member i would assume:unsure:
and you are right and you are wrong;)

im guessing it wont be long before mods purge happens here...also them putting some announcement in the OP would be preferred, for example, something like "any talk about harem, ntr and any other unrelated "kink" will result in post deletion and possible thread ban for repeated conduct". as for now roughly 90% of posts are spamming/trolling which could be considered as OT and against f95z rules.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I realized a lot of people has the same problem as me with saves. What i realized when i wanted to sent my saves to check that in the game folder my saves files are none existing . But ingame its shown that i have saves. So probably thats the problem. The only thing i dont get is why.
RenPy saves are "backed up" automatically.

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

RenPy looks in the subfolders there that are present for each RenPy game if the saves folder from the game is empty. That is why you magically have saves in a game you did not touch for a year and made a new install.

Load a savegame from a bit earlier.
The reason is that in the last chapter somewhere he changed something. Most likely a variable that is in the game, but not in the save.
Many players reported that saves from before the accusing interaction with Nina does work. Presumably that is where the variable is set ...

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
hello

you are taking on more than you should Sofia find other means ( other than what you imagine)

:)
I didnt care about the game not having harem but if the reason for it is just to add "technically not ntr" scenes with the girls fucking random npc if you reject them... when the game literally forces you to pick just one then it kills the replayability of the game. Why would I care to play another route when we already saw the same girl being a whore with someone else?

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes