COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)
So I guess you're opting for partial-harem (some girls remain solo romance only, whereas few are okay with sharing the MC) with this game?
That's fine; there's several other devs who use the same approach as well, and tbh I don't mind doing multi-playthroughs for dedicated-LI path.

Having said that, how will each of them be categorized?

Following are all listed LIs;

- Anne
- Rachel
- Dragomira
- Olga
- Lily
- Sharp
- Emily
- Sofia
- Shosha
- Grace
- Suzy
- Nina
- Maxine

My guess is, out of all the above Nina, Lily, Rachel, will probably end up as exclusive solo routes given their personalities (well Nina, we already sort of have the answer for that I suppose given her reaction with MC in previous update if MC doesn't solo romance her).

Everyone else though, I'm really not sure tbh.
Sofia might (or not lol) be open to sharing MC with other girls, but who knows.

As for me, I actually hope that there's a solo Dragomira route down the line, heh.

But MonsterEyeGames I think it would probably be best for you to specify the following;

- which characters will be solo romance
- which characters may be part of the partial harem (2~3 LIs ok with sharing MC)
- which might not even be LIs, despite being listed as such (I've seen it happen from time to time; devs create a bunch of LIs initially for the game, and as the story progresses realize that they just don't fit as LIs and end up not utilizing them - making them be relegated to just, side characters)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love Komodo Dragon documentarys especially at eating time. I just hope science never gets to make a living creature out of DNA, wouldn't be to happy seeing a T Rex in my front lawn munching on my dog :ROFLMAO:
I remember years back when they first bred Ligers and I was like "why"....

Someone took one look at Lions then over at Tigers and thought ... "you know what, they just aren't big enough"

Sofia might (or not lol) be open to sharing MC with other girls, but who knows.
As far as i'm aware Sof only has issues with Lily.

I'm not a fan of harems anymore, too easy and too boring, but i'm well on board with small groups.

Sof is one I think will go well in a group with girls like Rachel and Grace, probs a couple of others too.

Nina I was thinking would be solo only until I thought about it, she's best friends with Maxine so just maaaaaybe....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As far as i'm aware Sof only has issues with Lily.

I'm not a fan of harems anymore, too easy and too boring, but i'm well on board with small groups.

Sof is one I think will go well in a group with girls like Rachel and Grace, probs a couple of others too.

Nina I was thinking would be solo only until I thought about it, she's best friends with Maxine so just maaaaaybe....
Yeah.
Lily from what I remember of her early interactions with her in the library when MC first meets her, doesn't like Rachel very much. So I'm guessing the two of them will not be compatible as well.

Not too sure about Nina and Maxine though.
Yeah, they're best friends, but depending on who player picks after their cage match, the one not chosen looks pretty disappointed; for instance, if player chooses to talk to Maxine after the match, there's a glimpse of Nina looking incredibly saddened/disappointed before she walks away (same vice versa).
Granted, Nina's RP, aka relationship points maxes out way faster than Maxine, though I get the feeling it might be a telling sign that despite being best friends they might not be okay with sharing the MC.

lmao though I guess it doesn't matter too much for me which way it goes regarding their characters.
It's Dragomira supremacy for me! :KEK:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
MonsterEyeGames Love the game and hope this has a multi season and story arc's as its become a favourite title among so many wannabes and cash grabbers then abandoned.. Wanted to ask what the scene was prior to rachel scene at the vamp villa/castle.. Ive tried multiple different playthroughs but cant seem to figure out what that one is despite unlocking all the rest..
Again great work and please continue this story till it runs drier that Oliver's cum sack lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MonsterEyeGames Love the game and hope this has a multi season and story arc's as its become a favourite title among so many wannabes and cash grabbers then abandoned.. Wanted to ask what the scene was prior to rachel scene at the vamp villa/castle.. Ive tried multiple different playthroughs but cant seem to figure out what that one is despite unlocking all the rest..
Again great work and please continue this story till it runs drier that Oliver's cum sack lol
Rachels mom has 2 sex scenes that happen before hers.

One where she finds out MC is a Werewolf and one where she doesn't. They are both different scenes so take up 2 scene spots.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
The answer is on the last page here

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)
I was going to ask about the harem. In my head it makes sense to be able to finish the game having a relationship with all the LIs at the same time and them knowing and accepting it. So I guess since it's not possible I can leave.

In any case, good luck with the game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I love harem games and want the dev to change his mind on no full harem, but you know that's not how wolf packs work right? There's usually only one breeding pair, the rest of the pack is their adult and juvenile children.
I thought the same...but an Alpha male wolf (leader of the pack) can also sire pups with more than one adult female wolf. And a wolf pack can consist of having more than one male in it, that sires pups with the other females of the pack.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I thought the same...but an Alpha male wolf (leader of the pack) can also sire pups with more than one adult female wolf. And a wolf pack can consist of having more than one male in it, that sires pups with the other females of the pack.
That's definitely not the default at all, wolves are considered monogamous, I'd be curious to see your sources though.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That's definitely not the default at all, wolves are considered monogamous, I'd be curious to see your sources though.
Wolf alpha pairs are usually monogamous with each other, but alpha males have been known to stray with other pack members, especially if they are closely related. Among red foxes, long considered extremely loyal, mate switching has also been shown. DNA fingerprinting in one study proved that 80 percent of red fox cubs were the product of extracurricular activity by females.
Well I read it from a few sites, but here is a post on the PBS site that talks about some studies had found some canine types have been known to spread their love. ;)

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes