Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all . can someone tell me why do i always have to start a new game ? Cuz save gives erros msg' s all the time ?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
wait so this is no longer harem? and the ntr comments I would guess are about netori and not netorare, am I correct? I mean there still is NO sharing/swinging crap in the game? am I missing something?
mind you I had this in my watch list as "harem game" so havent played it yet.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, this is a new release with added content.
MONSTER COLLEGE 0.6.4 WIN
MONSTER COLLEGE 0.6.4 MAC

Change log:
v0.6.4
- First part of Ch06 scenes added
- Experimental version of Russian language added (first 5 Chapters only).
- Fixed non-looping video flicker.
- Fixed some typos at the end of Ch05.
- +250 new pictures
- 3 new videos
- few fixing thanks to your help
- all my effort!

Hope you'll enjoy!
I am so confused didn't this game just get an update and now it got another one
so is there any new content for my redheaded vampire

like a conversation or anything

or should I skip this one bro

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am so confused didn't this game just get an update and now it got another one
so is there any new content for my redheaded vampire

like a conversation or anything

or should I skip this one bro
no content with rachel this time.
lilly and sofia are the main stars in this little update.

and the more updates, the better, wtf are you complaining for :BootyTime:

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
no content with rachel this time.
lilly and sofia are the main stars in this little update.

and the more updates, the better, wtf are you complaining for :BootyTime:
People are so submissive to the developers scamming them for yearly updates that they can no longer imagine anything bellow that interval. Those clowns surely believe that the devs are working 24/24, 7/7, 365 days for one update of 30 minutes so imagine their shock when someone produced regularly swift and sizeable content like that.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I was really hoping...and holding out for more from this title's relationship paths (because it has a future harem tag added) …that would allow the player a choice to create relationships with each girl (and as there are a lot of girls MC could choose from, to create a full harem path story). As well, I had hoped this title would have been more inline like The Swordbearer project relationships, which has both individual and harem path choices that actually works very well within the story's progression.

But sadly it looks like it will NOT be the case (as per the dev's recent reply) for this title. As it looks like this story will require multiples of playthroughs just to see all the sexy content with each of the girls. (Disappointed Sigh)

Aug 7, 2020
wait so this is no longer harem? and the ntr comments I would guess are about netori and not netorare, am I correct? I mean there still is NO sharing/swinging crap in the game? am I missing something?
mind you I had this in my watch list as "harem game" so havent played it yet.
hi

there is no ntr why do you ask?

For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
hi

there is no ntr why do you ask?

For the harem I removed the Tag because you can finish the game having a relationship with 2/3 girls at the same time but not with all of them at the same time and not with all combinations but only with the ones that in my (sick) head make sense :)
was a bit confused from a few messages couple of pages back that mentioned ntr and sharing.swiinging. didnt see any of those in the tags so I asked just in case, because I had a few "Gotcha" moments with unmentioned tags in the past in other games.
no problems about the "No Harem", though to be honest, I had this gamem in my watch list because of that tag. thanks for the info :)

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
wondering htf are you managing to paly any game at all :FacePalm:
just load some of the older saves and you are good...not a big deal, no need to be so pompous.

sofia and lilly.
Nah, Every update is the same crap, Good game but nowhere near worth starting over each update.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes