3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
They just removed the Harem tag and with what happened in the update, it also makes sense, too bad they did it that way, the game was on the right track and looked very good, this will alienate people, it's a shame, because I will also have I have to step aside and search for other games.
Without further ado I usually wish good luck to the DEV, but let's leave it at that

Before:
View attachment 2930064
Now:
View attachment 2930066

View attachment 2930372
Yeah, I agree 100%.
I mean, I already had a bad feeling about it due to all those "pick one of two" choices preventing you from seeing content for no real reason, but I still had hope. Now all hope was crushed.

It's something I noticed in multiple games lately (probably it's just by chance of which games I played last) but there are a couple of games with the perfect set up for a harem ending but for whatever reason are not supposed to have one, despite having multiple endings. Would it be too much to ask to add one additional ending so many people seek for?
But some devs apparently prefer to add a "no girls" ending over an "all girls" ending...

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well theres a walkthrough, but you need to acess the patron to get it
Sancho1969 is actually working on one. But we'll see if he will actually make it. Language barrier issue.

SanchoMod

Proof of concept only, no promises due to the language barrier
(I'm Texan so it's a real bitch for me to code other languages. First-world problems, ain't it?)

Initial injection done:
Main GUI
View attachment 2921647 View attachment 2921650 View attachment 2921648 View attachment 2921649 View attachment 2921658
In-game
View attachment 2921652 View attachment 2921654 View attachment 2921653 View attachment 2921655 View attachment 2921656

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Sancho1969 is actually working on one. But we'll see if he will actually make it. Language barrier issue.
I hope it works out because I really like this game and wanna see it succeed. so many other games on this site were abandoned and we never got any closure because devs just never bother posting again whether on this site or their patreon

• Sad
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope it works out because I really like this game and wanna see it succeed. so many other games on this site were abandoned and we never got any closure because devs just never bother posting again whether on this site or their patreon
Yeah. I could name a few that were abadoned that still make me sad.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you, this game is really great!
The story is gripping, the graphics are beautiful.
The different characters are all very different graphically and mentally which adds to the game. I particularly like the humor in the game.
Thank you for translating it into my native language, it's one of the first things I look at when starting a game and it's very important to me. :love:
So thank you very much for doing it! (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i hate why there is no any NtR here..it has soo many possibilities for mc to be cucked.
what a wasted potential:FacePalm:
ofc all that cucking would be unavoidable, like in proper KN...would be a real shame to miss any of those scenes, and i would hate it:p

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
i hate why there is no any NtR here..it has soo many possibilities for mc to be cucked.
what a wasted potential:FacePalm:
ofc all that cucking would be unavoidable, like in proper KN...would be a real shame to miss any of those scenes, and i would hate it:p
Lmfao, how the fuck did you reach to this conclusion? Mc is literally the pinacle of Alpha male. Literally make all the girls fall to their knees just by the sight of him and his legendary bloodline. I know you are trolling but if you actually want ntr just think of yourself as Alex or just try to think that who the girls are fucking if you have chosen a different girl(after CH5 ONLY) since it not a harem game xD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This fantastic game needs a walkthrough mod with all paths unlocked asap! I'm going insane thinking of all the scenes I'm missing just because I chose a certain path :eek: / Or just a gallery unlocker :p
I played this today using 0x52 URM shows all relation points,so went for what I always do, bang'em all but after last chapter and read the info of the game saw it didn't have a harem path, so now have to start over and stick to 1 girl so paths don't cross,will check variables to see which one to avoid the love path and keep them in friend zone with benefits but will focus on Nina. Also I like the way dev closes chapter some dev cut game halfway threw story and leaves you like wtf atleast this one you get see end of chapter.

• Wow
Reactions: Pinsel and MikeOG

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sure but people won't be supporting the game if you bring up whatever fantasy you got just for the sake of it. It pretty simple for people to be angry for the sudden change in plot when things don't go their way. Nobody is complaining about the kinks, they are mad that the harem choices take affect after episode 5. If I was forced to eat a slice of a cake when I was promised the whole cake. It simple for a person to get mad and even supporters who paid for that cake. This is of course no fault of developer. He just fucked up by not making branching path from episode 1. It the same like adding Ntr/sharing all of a sudden, very later in the game. (Eg-DMD). You may enjoy the game as monogamous and making multiple saves just cause of one/two choices. Good for you but I don't and I will rely on Mods/gallery unlocker from now on.
I usually use 0x52 urm shows all variables and lately some games are making it imposible to edit save games because it becomes corrupt but with 0x52 you can change variable without corrupting save you just need to load save at saveonline edit just to check variables names and then add them to 0x52. Now going for 1 girl only and try to keep the rest frieends with benefits didn't like the way I left Nina just to bang the witch...which was a hell of a bang :giggle:, but I usually play game banging them all to see game then 2nd run will choose different,maybe make a few runs with different choices. What I did do when choosing skill I gave myself 1 of each because you miss on the other skill in other words you choose 1 and have to stick with that one but I only added the other missing skill at choice.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how does anyone else continue talking shit, even after the dev has cleared it all?
so why not bring here whatever one can imagine, it is a fantasy after all, isnt it?
so ntr, tentacle monsters, prego futas and anything lese is very much lmfao as your alpha mc and get-em-all-in-one-playthrough harem spammers xD

ps
as much as ntr-spammers were annoying af a few years back, now harem-spammers aka me-tarzan-alpha players have pushed those boundaries..once in a while it is refreshing to have some fun with that particular kind of average zooners LMFAO
My mistake was not to read game tags but it was my mistake and when I play I usually go for bang'em all then after last chapter I decide what I want to on my 2nd run threw and who to avoid,might need a 3rd run through if 2nd doesn't work. Don't need walkthrough since I use 0x52 urm and can avoid getting relations points, but game is getting interesting, now to find out if I can keep Nina but also try to help the witch without screwing it up with Nina and gotta find a way to get the poisen from lily or just ignore the witch and lilly...decisions..

Reactions: Abhai
Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys, this is a new release with added content.

Change log:
v0.6.4
- First part of Ch06 scenes added
- Experimental version of Russian language added (first 5 Chapters only).
- Fixed non-looping video flicker.
- Fixed some typos at the end of Ch05.
- +250 new pictures
- 3 new videos
- few fixing thanks to your help
- all my effort!

Hope you'll enjoy!

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes