drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
SanchoMod

Proof of concept only, no promises due to the language barrier
(I'm Texan so it's a real bitch for me to code other languages. First-world problems, ain't it?)

Initial injection done:
Main GUI
View attachment 2921647 View attachment 2921650 View attachment 2921648 View attachment 2921649 View attachment 2921658
In-game
View attachment 2921652 View attachment 2921654 View attachment 2921653 View attachment 2921655 View attachment 2921656
will it cover branches as well or will it only tell us the points we gain/lose?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Have you ever used a Sancho mod before? If not, find a game that he does mod and add it.
I have used Sancho's mods before and the reason I asked is because I wanna know what choices will cause a branch and what choices will gain/lose points after making them. like with the Sofia choice. if you choose to help her with the ritual, you lose out on a chance with Nina. we had no way to know this unless people did multiple saves to find the specific choice to make. this is why I suggested the game dev add a disclaimer before starting the game. that way, we understand what to expect and to make our choices accordingly instead of being worried we did something wrong or made the wrong choice

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
SanchoMod

Proof of concept only, no promises due to the language barrier
(I'm Texan so it's a real bitch for me to code other languages. First-world problems, ain't it?)

Initial injection done:
Main GUI
View attachment 2921647 View attachment 2921650 View attachment 2921648 View attachment 2921649 View attachment 2921658
In-game
View attachment 2921652 View attachment 2921654 View attachment 2921653 View attachment 2921655 View attachment 2921656
I'm surprised a Texan can even code in the first place.

Anyway, still impressive you managed to make this in such a short time.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have used Sancho's mods before and the reason I asked is because I wanna know what choices will cause a branch and what choices will gain/lose points after making them. like with the Sofia choice. if you choose to help her with the ritual, you lose out on a chance with Nina. we had no way to know this unless people did multiple saves to find the specific choice to make. this is why I suggested the game dev add a disclaimer before starting the game. that way, we understand what to expect and to make our choices accordingly instead of being worried we did something wrong or made the wrong choice
Well, if you've used them, then you know how indepth they are. Just wait for the mod.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what a let down....i dl it only for the planned harem tag but i´m not a fan of retry a vn multiple times to only see"ohh that was the wrong way to go" now the girl xy is mad and gone for good...whatever its sad but not my thing....started really interessting...but im out (y) :cool:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
what a let down....i dl it only for the planned harem tag but i´m not a fan of retry a vn multiple times to only see"ohh that was the wrong way to go" now the girl xy is mad and gone for good...whatever its sad but not my thing....started really interessting...but im out (y) :cool:
Bye bye. More for me

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there will be no harem path?? we will be forced to be with 1 LI only?? hard choice damn....

Reactions: MrBenny

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Which is annoying and means I've backburnered this until I know what they are, I'm a 1 play through only person. C'est la vie, plenty of other fish in the sea.
Exactly and I've backburnered it because only girl I like may not ever become a main LI and the dev confirmed that there won't be any endings with non-main LIs and also will not confirm exactly which girls could end up being main other than the few we know about. For the Dragomira fans, she's actually a side LI, who might become a main. So, as of now, the whole game is a crap shoot.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Exactly and I've backburnered it because only girl I like may not ever become a main LI and the dev confirmed that there won't be any endings with non-main LIs and also will not confirm exactly which girls could end up being main other than the few we know about. For the Dragomira fans, she's actually a side LI, who might become a main. So, as of now, the whole game is a crap shoot.
Hopefully they decide to be a bit more forthcoming with info onthe LIs, I don't feel like that's too spoilery personally. I'm also hoping that as development happens we're not forced to abandon plot lines if the associated LI isn't on our path, like the whole Sofia depetrifying Edward thing... I'd still wanna help dude even if I'm not trying to bone down the witchy one.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hopefully they decide to be a bit more forthcoming with info onthe LIs, I don't feel like that's too spoilery personally. I'm also hoping that as development happens we're not forced to abandon plot lines if the associated LI isn't on our path, like the whole Sofia depetrifying Edward thing... I'd still wanna help dude even if I'm not trying to bone down the witchy one.
I told MonsterEyeGames that telling us about the LIs isn't spoilery on Discord, but, never got a response. Eh. Not interested in helping homeboy and Sofia is bit too much for me to handle. Can't stand her personality. Hell, if I had the opportunity, I wouldn't have helped the subby vamp dude either. I'll help all the others though. Just give me Grace.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I told MonsterEyeGames that telling us about the LIs isn't spoilery on Discord, but, never got a response. Eh. Not interested in helping homeboy and Sofia is bit too much for me to handle. Can't stand her personality. Hell, if I had the opportunity, I wouldn't have helped the subby vamp dude either. I'll help all the others though. Just give me Grace.
honestly it feels like any choice we make will be the wrong one in regards to LI's. if we help Sofia, we lose Nina. if we don't help her, she'll think we're helping Lily in the mass coverup of the lawn statue known as Edward. I like the game but it feels like by the end, we'll have more enemies than friends with the girls all hating us

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
honestly it feels like any choice we make will be the wrong one in regards to LI's. if we help Sofia, we lose Nina. if we don't help her, she'll think we're helping Lily in the mass coverup of the lawn statue known as Edward. I like the game but it feels like by the end, we'll have more enemies than friends with the girls all hating us

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
On the dev's discord they did state:
In chapter 5 you have to choose between one girl or another, but in the future you can recover and meet the skipped girl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
On the dev's discord they did state:
Yeah, well... That doesn't help a lick if the dev doesn't let us know who can actually be romanced. I mean sure, we can probably fuck all the girls, but we have to end with one, or if people are lucky and find the right combo on throuples, end with 2.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, well... That doesn't help a lick if the dev doesn't let us know who can actually be romanced. I mean sure, we can probably fuck all the girls, but we have to end with one, or if people are lucky and find the right combo on throuples, end with 2.
here's the thing: that doesn't help when people are playing the game and don't bother with discord. if dev only posts it on discord but not on the OP here, new players aren't going to know that
It helps those that only were concerned about boning the witch and losing Nina.

The post I was referring to was complaining about the issue, I happened to be on discord and thought I would share what was said about that particular issue.

Imo, A dev is not required to say shit on here or to update anyone besides their supporters honestly.

I was unhappy that it had the future tag of harem and will only offer Throuples or Quads. Several of us informed them of this to which they listened and said thanks for the feedback and that they will consider what to do with the planned tags.

Time will only tell but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It helps those that only were concerned about boning the witch and losing Nina.

The post I was referring to was complaining about the issue, I happened to be on discord and thought I would share what was said about that particular issue.

Imo, A dev is not required to say shit on here or to update anyone besides their supporters honestly.

I was unhappy that it had the future tag of harem and will only offer Throuples or Quads. Several of us informed them of this to which they listened and said thanks for the feedback and that they will consider what to do with the planned tags.

Time will only tell but I'm not holding my breath.
I get it. All I know is the dev said that side LIs will not be getting romance endings, to which is where my problem begins. I just wanted to know if this game was worth my time in playing for an ending that I may not get. The game is good, but not that good.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes