drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It helps those that only were concerned about boning the witch and losing Nina.

The post I was referring to was complaining about the issue, I happened to be on discord and thought I would share what was said about that particular issue.

Imo, A dev is not required to say shit on here or to update anyone besides their supporters honestly.

I was unhappy that it had the future tag of harem and will only offer Throuples or Quads. Several of us informed them of this to which they listened and said thanks for the feedback and that they will consider what to do with the planned tags.

Time will only tell but I'm not holding my breath.
and again, only mentioning the choices in ch. 5 on discord does not help. most people aren't going to go straight to discord to see if there is any information not listed on this site. I'm not asking for the impossible or making the game the stereotypical harem game. all I'm asking is for the dev to list on the OP that chapter 5 has an important choice to be made. it's easier to do that than it is to keep giving the same explanation any time people asks

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Imo, A dev is not required to say shit on here or to update anyone besides their supporters honestly.
Required?
No.

Normally.

But this thread is not made by an uploader, it was made by the developer.
Essentially meaning he condoned the presence of his game on this pirate site and he accepted it as a further distribution channel.

In that light it is two-faced to give information on one but not another of these channels.

To top it off this is pretty basic information and not "patreon exclusive content".

And btw. many people try a game here before taking over the responsibility of going to patreon/subscribestar to support the development.
But if there are missing or even untrue information (a "throuple" is not a harem) many of those future supporters are ... not very happy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Required?
No.

Normally.

But this thread is not made by an uploader, it was made by the developer.
Essentially meaning he condoned the presence of his game on this pirate site and he accepted it as a further distribution channel.

In that light it is two-faced to give information on one but not another of these channels.

To top it off this is pretty basic information and not "patreon exclusive content".

And btw. many people try a game here before taking over the responsibility of going to patreon/subscribestar to support the development.
But if there are missing or even untrue information (a "throuple" is not a harem) many of those future supporters are ... not very happy.
Yeah I'm not happy about the future planned harem tag because of that reason. Hence why I took the time and told them so and why.

I stand my points as they are still my opinion and I'm aware that others may not share them and I do respect that.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah I'm not happy about the future planned harem tag because of that reason. Hence why I took the time and told them so and why.

I stand my points as they are still my opinion and I'm aware that others may not share them and I do respect that.
and yet you've gone out of your way to tell others "check the discord" instead of maybe trying to understand their points. not everyone will run straight to discord to learn 1 thing that should be talked about on OP or even mentioned in the changelog

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
and yet you've gone out of your way to tell others "check the discord" instead of maybe trying to understand their points. not everyone will run straight to discord to learn 1 thing that should be talked about on OP or even mentioned in the changelog
Really it was Not out of my way. I also never suggested anyone "check the discord". I was Just trying to tell those that didn't know information that I found out and instead of saying thanks I get an entitled tirade of how a dev needs to cater to you. Your welcome regardless. Have a wonderful day.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Really it was Not out of my way. I also never suggested anyone "check the discord". I was Just trying to tell those that didn't know information that I found out and instead of saying thanks I get an entitled tirade of how a dev needs to cater to you. Your welcome regardless. Have a wonderful day.
I for one am grateful for that, as I tend to not flock to to many discord servers.
If I would my discord app surely would be lagging ...

Without you having relayed that information it would never have come to my attention.

As said that is the main gripe I have with that.
The information he obviously has given out was either missed to be given on this, as said accepted by him, distribution channel or deliberately "not told to those filthy pirates over there".

The point is if we NEED to check other and at times more hidden sources to "get the full picture" it is extremely bad practice.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I am pretty split about this game, MC acting like a 12 year old kid constantly thinking everyone he meets is the most perfect girl hes ever seen and he keeping thinking anyone he said hallo to wants he dick...game would have been so much better without the MC thought process it only makes me cringe constantly......which is to bad since the story is pretty good and fun and monster aspect is nice compared to all the normal VNs....

Also choices in the story is just off by alot, and the RPG aspect with the skills dosent really change anything maybe a little text but results are the same in scenes with or without the skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone

I wanted to make a post on this harem topic (in the last 7 days many people have written to me privately)

i guess it depends on a basic error (made by me) on the choice of tags.

in the game you can decide to have a relationship (be it a girlfriend or just sex or friends with benefits) with all the girls (as long as you choose to do it and with whom to do it.) but at the end of the game it won't happen that you'll stay in these relationships with all of them there will be endings where you can be with no girl, with one girl or with more than one (2 or 3), but not with all of them at the same time.

I was pointed out on discord that the harem tag was misleading so I removed it :p

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone

I wanted to make a post on this harem topic (in the last 7 days many people have written to me privately)

in the game you can decide to have a relationship (be it a girlfriend or just sex or friends with benefits) with all the girls (as long as you choose to do it and with whom to do it.) but at the end of the game it won't happen that you'll stay in these relationships with all of them there will be endings where you can be with no girl, with one girl or with more than one (2 or 3), but not with all of them at the same time.

I was pointed out on discord that the harem tag was misleading so I removed it :p
it isnt harem tag that was misleading, yet harem-lovers (loud and too often tedious minority) which consider as "harem" only if mc collects all chicks that appears in the game.
harem is also if there are 3 chicks included, and all of them are happy to share mc (to not say each other, which would cause one more wrath from "true" harem players as that could be considered as ntr:BootyTime:)

keep up the gerat work, one of the best games to play around(y)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
it isnt harem tag that was misleading, yet harem-lovers (loud and too often tedious minority) which consider as "harem" only if mc collects all chicks that appears in the game.
harem is also if there are 3 chicks included, and all of them are happy to share mc (to not say each other, which would cause one more wrath from "true" harem players as that could be considered as ntr:BootyTime:)

keep up the gerat work, one of the best games to play around(y)
Wasn't harem was derived from sultan/Genghis khan time? Where they collect/rape women and keep them or something. Like from the king time where king had multiple wives but the wives was competing over eachother for powers? Unless you are talking about polygamy, where girls, all love eachother as well as the Mc or something. There is no definitive explanation for any of these tags as well as Ntr (Netorare (cuck) netori(opposite of cuck), netorase (enjoy being a cuck)). At the end of the day it doesn't matter and I would like this topic to end here. Dev have already spoken about this subject and it not necessary/pointless to keep asking or talking about it anymore.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wasn't harem was derived from sultan/Genghis khan time? Where they collect/rape women and keep them or something. Like from the king time where king had multiple wives but the wives was competing over eachother for powers? Unless you are talking about polygamy, where girls, all love eachother as well as the Mc or something. There is no definitive explanation for any of these tags as well as Ntr (Netorare (cuck) netori(opposite of cuck), netorase (enjoy being a cuck)). At the end of the day it doesn't matter and I would like this topic to end here. Dev have already spoken about this subject and it not necessary/pointless to keep asking or talking about it anymore.
there are diff definitions and as we are on f95z, we use f95z definitions.
for harem tag it says: "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]"
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

and i agree it would be for the best to drop this subject down.

Reactions: Pinsel

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
There's no way to pursue relationships with all the girls ha? Is there a mod to make persueing some relationships not affect other relationships (ex: make it so that sofia relationships doesn't affect nina, rachel relationship)

Reactions: 3D Novelist

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There's no way to pursue relationships with all the girls ha? Is there a mod to make persueing some relationships not affect other relationships (ex: make it so that sofia relationships doesn't affect nina, rachel relationship)
There is no mod as of yet. Sancho may make one, has made a proof of concept earlier in the thread

Reactions: 3D Novelist

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
They just removed the Harem tag and with what happened in the update, it also makes sense, too bad they did it that way, the game was on the right track and looked very good, this will alienate people, it's a shame, because I will also have I have to step aside and search for other games.
Without further ado I usually wish good luck to the DEV, but let's leave it at that

Before:
IMG_20230914_143505.jpg
Now:
Monster College [v0.5.8].jpg

Media_230914_151840.gif

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone

First, let me say I'm enjoying the game quite a bit. You've done a terrific job with it so far.

I'm assuming, based on what you said there about relationships, that some girls are alright with a harem-esque multiple girl relationship and others aren't? I'm asking because Nina seemed pretty upset after listening in on that phone call with Sofia. She doesn't seem down with sharing the MC at all.

Anyway, Sofia is Best Girl (I can't help it...Goth Girls just do it for me), but Nina and Rachel are close behind, so I'm naturally hoping for an ending with the 3 of them. Call me greedy. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes