hmm could be there is something wrong with my settings or laptop
started a new game and played until chapter 4
whwn i wanted to save i couldn t make a save at all
also the auto save didnt make a save

i will have a closer look at it and i let you know if i can solve it

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well dang, a heads up would've been nice saying that I couldn't pursue both Nina and Sofia. Or perhaps I didn't expect the hammer to drop so soon. I guess that's my fault for not noticing that this game doesn't have a harem path. It seemed that up to this point the game was pretty fast and loose with how many of the LIs you could have sex with, so the phone call with Sofia while in the same room as Nina came as a bit of a surprise.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Planned tags:
3dcg, Anal, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Creampie, Dating, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Male protagonist, Milf, Oral sex, Romance, School setting, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Group Sex, Virgin, Monsters, Spanking, Interracial, Multiple Endings.
So is Harem no longer planned? Is it throuple or Harem lite?

I really like this vn but want to see it all and lately it's got me feeling fomo. Hopefully some hero will make a cheat mod, wt and gallery unlocker, since it sounds like the dev wants to force one or the other choices (it's their right of course, I just play these vns for wish fulfillment not real life drama/relationship bullshit).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I really like this vn but want to see it all and lately it's got me feeling fomo. Hopefully some hero will make a cheat mod, wt and gallery unlocker, since it sounds like the dev wants to force one or the other choices (it's their right of course, I just play these vns for wish fulfillment not real life drama/relationship bullshit).
Hmm. It was never going to be a harem game as far as I knew. It always felt like solo paths to me as for a wt mod: maybe Sancho1969 might pick it up.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, planned tags are added by the dev (or the thread owner) so at some point it seems he planned to make it a Harem but I guess we'll see.

But yeah, a WT mod would be preferable.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

It WAS a planned tag.
Somewhere in the development it was axed likely due to complaints.
It more or less now is planned as a "Solo relationship but with cheating/NTR (difference is not that big) and Monsters AVN"

Issue is that the girls interactions with MC due to that fact feel like MC is a prime specimen of Ejaculate and Evacuate "Men".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It WAS a planned tag.

Issue is that the girls interactions with MC due to that fact feel like MC is a prime specimen of Ejaculate and Evacuate "Men".
Like I stated I have no issue with the dev making the vn they want, but if Harem is no longer a planned tag then it should be removed from the list of planned tags. Some players, like myself, read that to see if they want to play or not a vn with an informed decision.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
gallery page 2, column 3 - i am missing the last 2 entries. any unlocker?
Also the gallery is just lol, it greys out the options that would lead to sex scenes (such as with the vampire), meaning there is no actual sex in the gallery entry possible.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm. It was never going to be a harem game as far as I knew. It always felt like solo paths to me as for a wt mod: maybe Sancho1969 might pick it up.
Well, planned tags are added by the dev (or the thread owner) so at some point it seems he planned to make it a Harem but I guess we'll see.

But yeah, a WT mod would be preferable.
I looked at the game files and unfortunately, It's written in Italian with an English translation. A lot of modders won't touch a game that isn't written in English as the primary language.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I looked at the game files and unfortunately, It's written in Italian with an English translation. A lot of modders won't touch a game that isn't written in English as the primary language.
If I'm not mistaken, one of the games that Sancho does is in Russian. Might be wrong though.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
It WAS a planned tag.
It more or less now is planned as a "Solo relationship but with cheating/NTR (difference is not that big) and Monsters AVN"

Has that been confirmed by the Dev somewhere? Because as it stands it's still in the planned tags. If it's no longer the case he should really remove it. One of the main reasons I downloaded this VN in the first place was because of that tag in the planned list.

I've seen the Dev posting in this thread & feel like he really should say what's going on with it to clear up all this confusion & then correct the planned tags if needed. Really not sure why he hasn't already considering he has to have seen it by now since he's posted while people have been questioning it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Has that been confirmed by the Dev somewhere? Because as it stands it's still in the planned tags. If it's no longer the case he should really remove it. One of the main reasons I downloaded this VN in the first place was because of that tag in the planned list.

I've seen the Dev posting in this thread & feel like he really should say what's going on with it to clear up all this confusion & then correct the planned tags if needed. Really not sure why he hasn't already considering he has to have seen it by now since he's posted while people have been questioning it.
The Harem question was hit on here and the Dev responded:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-college-v0-5-8-monster-eye-games.163962/post-11669729

It appears we will get the chance to have somewhat of a harem, but with whom and how he would not say. Enjoy the game as it is folks. I know I will. :>)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game never gave me the impression that it would have a full harem so I just have a bunch of saves. Each save just focuses on one girl.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It WAS a planned tag.

You mean ""ntr"" as in MC cheating on his gf?? Because if that is the case, using the word is very misleading as that is not ntr at all.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You mean ""ntr"" as in MC cheating on his gf?? Because if that is the case, using the word is very misleading as that is not ntr at all.
NTR basically is one in a relationship KNOWS the other is cheating and is active witness to that.
That usually happens via active watching and usually by "allowing" the other to cheat or even initiate that him/herself.

For that reason Rachels father and mother come awfully close to NTR already, because the father watched/listened transformed as a bat.

Since Rachel is a vampire it can't be ruled out she followed MC in hunt mode/bat form and saw MC "helping" Sophia.

In very simple terms the main difference is knowledge.
If the partner has no clue about the cheating it is ... well cheating.
If the partner is aware of the cheating, watches or initiated it it basically is NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes