drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think so far, everyone has valid points. MC just feels kind of scummy if he commits to say Rachel but keeps knocking boots with other girls behind her back. personally I like Rachel as a friend and Lily seems fun to hang out with and maybe do more but only if we're single and not seeing anyone. my 1st choice is Nina because clearly there is a mutual attraction between her and mc but right as we're about to see what happens, Sofia calls about her ritual if you agreed to help and pretty much you immediately ditch Nina for her and ultimately if it works, she's just gonna go back to Eddy and we'll have lose our chance with Nina. also it was mentioned that rarely a Gorgon can turn themselves to stone by accident so maybe that's what happened so basically it's like saying "I'm gonna go bang this girl so she can free her bf from life as a statue but don't worry, I'll be back afterwards for you". at the very least, there should be a warning going into ch. 5 about a split path to prepare us

Reactions: Wolf14

agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
seriously, Edward seems like a jerk at this point otherwise why else would he have been turned to stone. you don't get turned to stone unless you did something to someone.
Really? Bad things only happen to bad people, is that what you're saying? People always get what they deserve?
It must be nice, living in such a just world.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zarfirble

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
If you commit to one girl or not, cheat on her or not. Help Sophia or not. It is all on you. You can shape MC and the story and i like that on this game very much. Or just make a second save. And if someone make a WT or a cheatmod so be it. But dont border the dev with it. Keep up the good stuff Monster Eye, you doing great(y)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
... and ultimately if it works, she's just gonna go back to Eddy and we'll have lose our chance with Nina.
Nope.
Even if it works and Edward is free Sophia is hooked on the cum drug provided by MC. She will ultimately be glad she solved a mystery with her witch powers but will ditch Edward to be with the cum ... err I mean it's provider.

As said I have no problem with MC fucking everything that walks on two or more legs but I DO have a problem with MC saying he'd be loyal to one chick and fucking the next with not even a hint of remorse.

Technically at the time he fucked Lily/Rachel/SecretarySuccubusBitch/Sophia he is still the boyfriend of Anna as he did not officially break up with her.
There was a letter he wrote but we do not know whether a) he actually sent it or b) Anna received and read it.

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everyone, forgive my absence, but these days I've been concentrating on closing the 6th chapter of the game.

But I found the time to open a discord server (many of you asked me to) it's the first one I've done so if I messed up, be magnanimous.

Greetings.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I had seen this game some time ago and I didn't pay attention because the "monster" theme seemed childish to me, but I have to say that after playing it, it has been a good surprise.

Is this game updated monthly?

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Does someone had full unlocked gallery? for 5.8 version, i've been missing 2 scene in second slide (first one from left in 2nd row & first one from left in 3rd rows)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Does someone had full unlocked gallery? for 5.8 version, i've been missing 2 scene in second slide (first one from left in 2nd row & first one from left in 3rd rows)
without looking at the scenes again im not sure which you mean however from the new update (lets start with Rachel's mother that ended last update)
Rachel's Mum - ???? (only one i couldnt figure out is next) - Rachel bedroom sex - sorry minds gone blank on character names while doing this) - Wolf Girl/Nina? (refuse to help witch girl to get this scene and pref dont sleep with rachel) - Witch Girl sex scene (current last scene in gallery) there is a new update on patreon but these are the ones i remember from f95's release

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
This one, two locked in 2nd slide of gallery. From there one in 2nd row and then one in 3rd row. Hope this hell, thank you for reply hehe

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
sorry played till you visit nadia in her room... and isnt this a harem vn? why make it so complicated....can you get them all or is it only a selected few ?? noone makes you think they would share you...dont tell me i have to play from the beginning and sort out with whom i will go further....sad to end a fun vn on a sour note( dont think i play oncemore) do i?? was the tag "harem" only bait...

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
saves from 5,0 dont work in 5,8?

anyone got a working save file
if not i play over from the start , to do this once its not a punishment , bu if i have to do that with every update it s game over

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
So lads, I have played with this gem as well. This is AAA stuff. Every lady is unique, has an interersting personality(still I liked Lily the least) and the story is really well done, I am baffled by the fact that no modder did a WT mod for this one. There are so many comaprably garbage games next to this which get WT mods. This needs either a mod(both WT and multi) or a WT since it has way to many branches, both in LI pursuit and in developing abilities. (since depending which ability one develops, it results in exclusive content)

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
saves from 5,0 dont work in 5,8?

anyone got a working save file
if not i play over from the start , to do this once its not a punishment , bu if i have to do that with every update it s game over

Here my playthrough from the start of the game to the end of this update, I'm trying to romance every character.

Also the last two saves are different paths

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: djustmie

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i tried the rollback function as well , wich resulted in another error page and game stops completely
I didn't rollback manually. My save auto-loaded to slightly before I saved it. But, you wouldn't want my save anyway. I'm only on Grace's path. lol

• Wow
Reactions: Aground9437
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes