Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHA It made me very funny and happy that the girls caught the MC off guard, even more so the face they all make when he tries to escape, I hope there are more of these moments :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lepinetraunkaspars

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ok, I took the haram route and walkthrough convinced about Lily murdering Edward it, and got to the end with Sofia naked by the river. then it Starts back up with Kyle, Maxine, and Emily at the dinner. Never able to get to Chapter 6

The other route I took when using my sixth sense to tell something is wrong and still on a haram route. I can get to Chapter 6
>Haram route

324966595_2643034082518257_1496757490513654489_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Sorry for my fucking spelling ok. harem route
Don't be sorry. We want the haram route now. This thread need to talk more about the haram route. We need to put the haram route back into tags. What if Lennys sister is haram? How will the haram route change my current save? 50 pages from now I expect this conversation take on the form of truth. And posts of people being tired of people talking about the haram route that never was.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Monster College [v0.7.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 647Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link doesn't appear to work

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
All I wanna know is dragomira a LI? I never liked a design so much and from the little spat at the basket ball I saw I wanna make her fall.

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
All I wanna know is dragomira a LI? I never liked a design so much and from the little spat at the basket ball I saw I wanna make her fall.
Dragomira is perfect, I also hope that we can give her her dose of spit, she deserves so much... :love:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
we don't know at the moment :rolleyes:
Correct.
We do know Dragomira is a woman, we know she is a vampire and we know she is a teacher.

The dev did reveal that there are LIs in the game, but neither who they are nor what they bring to the table.
A few are relatively obvious (but not confirmed) like Rachel and Nina.
Others are a total mystery if they are LI or Sidechick like Grace or Maxine.
With some we don't even know whether sex is in the cards, like Dragomira, Olga, Sharpe or Essentia.
Likely yes but no confirmation whatsoever and the dev is not even budging claiming he wants to avoid spoiling the story.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Correct.
We do know Dragomira is a woman, we know she is a vampire and we know she is a teacher.

The dev did reveal that there are LIs in the game, but neither who they are nor what they bring to the table.
A few are relatively obvious (but not confirmed) like Rachel and Nina.
Others are a total mystery if they are LI or Sidechick like Grace or Maxine.
With some we don't even know whether sex is in the cards, like Dragomira, Olga, Sharpe or Essentia.
Likely yes but no confirmation whatsoever and the dev is not even budging claiming he wants to avoid spoiling the story.
I'm sad that it's not confirmed yet, makes me nervous about her being untouchable for the entire game

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Anyway it's the dev who will decide if we can fuck her or not, but I really hope I can turn her around in all directions... :p

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes