Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry posts were deleted for the wrong reason. 'Offtopic/politics' should've been the stated reason.
I understand why you deleted some of our posts with Sir Asshole. But why did you delete Brannon's and my posts about the number of love interests in the game?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Counting all the official relationships in the game, by my count there are two vampires, two werewolves, two re-animations, two elaphocentaurs, one zombie, one ghost, one witch, one gorgon, and one gill creature.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703006213255.png
Doggie! I am here to shush the secret. Do you promise not to tell ... Doggie!
NEW RELEASE IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! Monster College Builds at version 0.7.4

Changelog:

- 10k+ words

- 350+ images

- 5 animations

ENJOY!!!

Feedback: found some of the he/her were mixed up or confusing.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I was reading an old Patreon post about Dragomira. It says that her prejudice against werewolves was based on her being betrayed by a werewolf in her personal life. So, I think in the same way that one werewolf turned her sour on their whole race, another werewolf can sweeten her up to them again. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I was reading an old Patreon post about Dragomira. It says that her prejudice against werewolves was based on her being betrayed by a werewolf in her personal life. So, I think in the same way that one werewolf turned her sour on their whole race, another werewolf can sweeten her up to it again. :sneaky:
On sidenote, I suspect that the werewolf that betrayed Dragomira was the MC's father.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
On sidenote, I suspect that the werewolf that betrayed Dragomira was the MC's father.
I go in a similar direction with my thoughts, but as she's old af it wouldn't mean much considering her lifespan if the betrayal was just some 20-something years ago. I guess - and it would be more fitting - it would be more fitting if the betrayal had happened some generations ago with one of the ancestors of the mc. (And for a game without these kinds of fetish it would be somewhat strange if you end up banging the leftovers of daddy...)

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I go in a similar direction with my thoughts, but as she's old af it wouldn't mean much considering her lifespan if the betrayal was just some 20-something years ago. I guess - and it would be more fitting - it would be more fitting if the betrayal had happened some generations ago with one of the ancestors of the mc. (And for a game without these kinds of fetish it would be somewhat strange if you end up banging the leftovers of daddy...)
Correction, Dragomira is not daddy's leftovers. Daddy is Dragomira's leftovers. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Joking aside, Dragomira seems to have worked hard over the years to restore her stature and dignity both as an individual and as a vampire. She set out to prove that she's nobody's sloppy seconds.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Joking aside, Dragomira seems to have worked hard over the years to restore her stature and dignity both as an individual and as a vampire. She set out to prove that she's nobody's sloppy seconds.
That is also my baseline for my thoughts, but as I stated before: You totally ignore the immense lifespan. She is hundreds of years old, actually as old as "modern"-ish mankind itself more or less if I'm not mistaken, so 2 millennials give or take...
This means an affair with MC's father would be meaningless as it would have been 20-30 years in the past at max, it would be comparable to you being 40ish and being upset about a hookup from last week... No point in this.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes